Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pets Gallery

Sageghost

I'm not good at uploading my own pictures to the forum, not sure how the member gallery works. So instead, I'll share one of my youtube videos that I made of my Lab. I have no technical issues with sharing links.

My husband and I took our Lab to Robin Hood's Bay on this past Fourth of July. It was his first time at the seaside.

http://youtu.be/e9QGl7pxAJ0

• Like 4

He is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! And nice to hear your voice.

Thanks for sharing :tu:

Thank you for the compliments and you are very welcome:)

• Like 2

water+kids= Happy Lab!

Haha - I think all small children are happier when they aren't seeing my Lab bounding towards them. His overjoy and love of life scares them. But he sure does love the water! :)

• Like 1

Haha - I think all small children are happier when they aren't seeing my Lab bounding towards them. His overjoy and love of life scares them. But he sure does love the water! :)

We had a lab mix when our boys were young. She looked like a (bit) smaller than normal chocolate lab. We adored her! She loved to camp and enjoy the lakes and rivers with us.

She was so sweet and playful, the perfect kid dog. Well, perfect for all of us!

• Like 2

We had a lab mix when our boys were young. She looked like a (bit) smaller than normal chocolate lab. We adored her! She loved to camp and enjoy the lakes and rivers with us.

She was so sweet and playful, the perfect kid dog. Well, perfect for all of us!

Such nice memories! And she sounds as though she was def perfect for your family:)

Labs are awesome. Just utterly awesome!

Eventually when my Lab calms down a bit more, I would like to get another Lab, but the house isn't big enough, no matter how many times my Mother tells me, 'There is always room for one more.'

• Like 1

My Jack-iwahwah. Half Jack Russell, half Chiwahwah. 13 years old and still has her teeth.

post-26883-0-56583300-1379999492_thumb.j

• Like 3

A cat we had given up on appeared last night on my balcony hollering its head off happy to be home. She is perhaps the smartest of all the cats we have (nine), a real devil at watching us and learning how to open bird cages (of course now we have cat-proofed them). Beautiful short-hair calico. Doesn't seem to be any the worse for wear, except lost a few pounds.

We try to keep our cats indoors, and I have no idea how this one got out. Cats and dogs don't have the instincts to thrive in cities on their own.

• Like 2

My Jack-iwahwah. Half Jack Russell, half Chiwahwah. 13 years old and still has her teeth.

post-26883-0-56583300-1379999492_thumb.j

That's funny, because I also have a 1/2 and 1/2 Jack Russell/Chi, but while yours looks like a chi, mine looks like a Jack. It's nutty how different they can look, but having the same 2 dog breeds in them.

Compare:

DSCN2265A.JPG

romeo2x.jpg

That's funny, because I also have a 1/2 and 1/2 Jack Russell/Chi, but while yours looks like a chi, mine looks like a Jack. It's nutty how different they can look, but having the same 2 dog breeds in them.

Compare:

DSCN2265A.JPG

romeo2x.jpg

I've met like 4 other people with chiwahwah/jack russell mixes, and each dog was different. My Bo (short for Bonita) has a chiwahwah head and a small jack body.

Love the Jack Russell/Chihuahua mix :tu:

Only shot i got of my cat

8677297690_02332631b0_c.jpg

Kiki2 by LenzFreak, on Flickr

Such a rouge she is.

And though i can't pet them...yet...2 types of feathered friends i've been raising for a while

9882178016_70d0ebf8f9_c.jpg

Hummingbird35 by LenzFreak, on Flickr

9959382006_6c08310688_c.jpg

Sparrow32 by LenzFreak, on Flickr

• Like 1

Must be a good camera to get a non-blur hummingbird pic.

Love the blue eyes!

Oliver yesterday morning. I hadn't fed him yet...so he decided to become a distraction until I stopped what I was doing.

Typical cattitude. :P

DSC_0340_zpsf406e450.jpg

• Like 5

Oliver yesterday morning. I hadn't fed him yet...so he decided to become a distraction until I stopped what I was doing.

Typical cattitude. :P

DSC_0340_zpsf406e450.jpg

Beautiful!!! I want to cuddle-molest him!

My mom has two cats. She is also the kind of woman that doesn't talk and can put the fear of wrath in anyone who gets between her and her morning coffee. When she wakes up, both cats are up on the counter sitting on either side of the coffee pot. She attempts to make coffee. The cats work as a team and wrap their tails around the coffee maker. She has learned that in order to get coffee, she must fill the cat's food bowls.

Cats are brave... very very brave.

Haha!

Awesome picture! :clap:

• Like 2

Beautiful!!! I want to cuddle-molest him!

My mom has two cats. She is also the kind of woman that doesn't talk and can put the fear of wrath in anyone who gets between her and her morning coffee. When she wakes up, both cats are up on the counter sitting on either side of the coffee pot. She attempts to make coffee. The cats work as a team and wrap their tails around the coffee maker. She has learned that in order to get coffee, she must fill the cat's food bowls.

Cats are brave... very very brave.

Haha!

Awesome picture! :clap:

Haha. Smart kitties!

• Like 1

Must be a good camera to get a non-blur hummingbird pic.

Love the blue eyes!

I sold off a lot of my pro stuff (a painful departure it was) and kept my semi pro stuff seeing as it's mainly just a hobby at this point. But it's a very relaxing hobby at least :yes:

FunnyHughFace_2_zps10e7d0eb.jpg

I was going through photos of my Lab and found this one. This was taken when he was about eight months old. (If I remember correctly.) I made a meme out of it because his face is a priceless WTF? :)

• Like 4

FunnyHughFace_2_zps10e7d0eb.jpg

I was going through photos of my Lab and found this one. This was taken when he was about eight months old. (If I remember correctly.) I made a meme out of it because his face is a priceless WTF? :)

The light in his eyes even look like the emoticon :blink: lol

• Like 3

The light in his eyes even look like the emoticon :blink: lol

You're right! Haha! I just noticed that as you've pointed it out. hahaha - priceless.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is my baby girl, Mickey <3 I've never had such an amazing bond with an animal, I swear we're kindred.

24llsn6.jpg

This is Daphy--she isn't really mine, but the boyfriend's mama. She's just too cute not to share a photo!

34r8zll.jpg

This is Kayley, the cat that my boyfriend and I adopted from the shelter.

2sgmv.jpg

And the last of the cats, Baby. He was an abandoned kitten living in Mick's neighborhood that his family rescued (:

21b9o4o.jpg

And lastly, my dog Daisy Mae. She looks like a chocolate lab in this photo, but she's a black lab. She had just found a nice pile of dirt to roll in lol

20ae1j7.jpg

Phew, sorry about my barrage of pets! xD

Everyone has such adorable furbabies!

xoxo

Edited by Novella
  • Like 1

This is my baby girl, Mickey <3 I've never had such an amazing bond with an animal, I swear we're kindred.

24llsn6.jpg

This is Daphy--she isn't really mine, but the boyfriend's mama. She's just too cute not to share a photo!

34r8zll.jpg

This is Kayley, the cat that my boyfriend and I adopted from the shelter.

2sgmv.jpg

And the last of the cats, Baby. He was an abandoned kitten living in Mick's neighborhood that his family rescued (:

21b9o4o.jpg

And lastly, my dog Daisy Mae. She looks like a chocolate lab in this photo, but she's a black lab. She had just found a nice pile of dirt to roll in lol

20ae1j7.jpg

Phew, sorry about my barrage of pets! xD

Everyone has such adorable furbabies!

xoxo

What a happy family!

• Like 1

What a happy family!

Oh, yes. Although Daphy, Kayley and Baby are in one home; Daisy at my mom's and Mickey is with me full-time.

Luckily, the cats Kayley and Baby were fast friends and are very much like brother and sister. They're the most entertaining duo of cats I've ever had.

I was completely taken aback at first, as Baby was wandering my boyfriend's neighborhood for months and we had just adopted Kayley.

From the get-go they were in love with each other. I've never seen two cats who weren't siblings or at least raised together be so friendly towards each other.

As evidence, here's a photo I snapped a while ago of the two together:

mradq9.jpg

• Like 1

Some pets, no matter species, were meant to be together. My two late cats, Ceasar and Monty were like that. Not related but the best of friends and ultimately family. I loved them both dearly. I still have their ashes.

• Like 2

DSCN2265A.JPG

I'm sad to say that my little dog Bo died over the weekend. She went into breathing distress due to her advanced heart disease and had to go to the Pet ER at 1 in the morning. They tried giving her oxygen and an IV of medication, but she did not pull through.

• Like 1