Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pets Gallery

Sageghost

Does Loki live up to his namesake's reputation?

• Like 2

Does Loki live up to his namesake's reputation?

He does indeed Sir, that is the reason we called him it, and incredibly his KC name is also "The Shadow of Loki"

• Like 1

Then may I venture to suggest you don't hang any mistletoe in the house during the Christmas festivities? Just a thought......

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

That expression is a beautiful capture! My puppy enjoys sticking her quizzical face from between the stairs banisters whenever I wander into the kitchen, her expression is very similar and expectant for scraps.. :-*

That expression is a beautiful capture! My puppy enjoys sticking her quizzical face from between the stairs banisters whenever I wander into the kitchen, her expression is very similar and expectant for scraps.. :-*

haha

Oliver just tries to trip me every time I go into the kitchen by weaving in between my ankles as I walk!

• 2 weeks later...

Maisie

post-77721-0-30522000-1395699308_thumb.j

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Hi magikman i also pics of my pet having problems as well can u help

If you mean you are having problems posting pics, this may help:

First you have to use a hosting site... such as Photobucket... an account is free... You upload the photo to that site, then go there, click on the photo you want to embed here

and off to the right side (if using photobucket) there is a short list of options labled "Links to share this photo"... click on the space next to "Img" that has the "URL" in it, then paste that code in the thread here at UM...

Hope that helps...

Edited by Taun
  • Like 2

<a  href=URL]Ruby 999323_4968457573127_1341594217_n1_zps8da92913.jpg[/img]Ralph my babies, all our other pets are dads Edited by Ruby04

Hi ysabel.

If you want the pics you upload to display here, rather than just provide a link, then use the "Direct" tag next to the image and paste that into your post. (Just click in the 'Direct' box and it will say "copied", then paste it to UM.)

Cute puppies, btw. :)

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 1

I've always had a trying time figuring out how to upload pictures directly to the site and I think I figured it out now!

So, I'm sharing a picture of my Labrador, which was taken when he was 8 months old.

Let's hope it works!

post-136204-0-35827700-1397130669_thumb.

edited: Oh goodie, it does work!

Edited by Asadora
  • Like 6

Theres no direct box i tried it.

Here is how you find it.

Upload your photo - I see you are using photobucket.

Go to your library of uploaded photos. Click on the photo you wish to put on UM. This will bring up a new page. To the right of the photo are 4 boxes with hypertext in them ("Links to share this photo"). The second one down the list is labelled 'Direct'. Left click in that box and this will copy the text. On UM, in your post click the 'Image' icon above your post. Paste in the url and click OK. The link will appear in your post, and when you save your post it will show up as the photo rather than the link.

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 1

I've always had a trying time figuring out how to upload pictures directly to the site and I think I figured it out now!

So, I'm sharing a picture of my Labrador, which was taken when he was 8 months old.

Let's hope it works!

post-136204-0-35827700-1397130669_thumb.

edited: Oh goodie, it does work!

That's what you call GLOSSY. ('Do Not Disturb' lol!)

• 2 weeks later...

post-108992-0-73193400-1398032501_thumb.

Top: Angus. 7 month old Lab/Boxer mix

Bottom: Macy(brown). 1 year old toy poodle

Studly (black). 5(?) year old toy poodle

• Like 3

20140417_112932_zps52e8ff36.jpg

Here's my monster.

Half black lab, half german shepard, all ***hole

20140417_112937_zpsfcf4e7c1.jpg

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 7