Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

THE HULK TRAILER

emmy

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ronin6th

• emmy

• schadeaux

• neen

Way Cool, emmy! I can't wait to see the movie. I used to watch the TV show all the time!

user posted image

Oh thanks emmy I heard that there were a new trailer available and I was looking for it! smile.gif

Wow...he seems so nasty!

If you want some movie trailers try this website, some are a bit lame but you've got to have a look through as there are some good ones.

TRAILERS

i dont think i am going to go see that one. it looks to animated for me. the only reason i would go see it, is because it is the HULK. i didnt see spiderman for the same reason. i dont know, i guess things just have to at least seem real for me to enjoy them. but i do hope you guys enjoy it very much. biggrin.gif

CASTOR

since were're on the topic of the HULK, who do you think would win between Hulk vs Juggernaut....

Guest turbodrive

the hulk of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now that an aussie is playing him laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

looks cool, even has the line from the old tv show.... 'you wouldnt like me when im angry'. and the bit where he hurles that tank........ill watch it for those two bits itself