Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The shadow ghost photo in the gallery

soulfilter

people have been giving their views on the photo i have entered into the gallery titled "The Shadow Ghost", location - The Shadow Ghost Link. To help out in our view of this photo I am adding a linkup to other photo's regarding the pic. Some included r a...

-Inverted View

-Sharpened View

and a...

-Test photo's after the initial positive Trying to attempt a mock of the shadow ghost.

here's the original

-Original Photo

don't pay any mind to the "soultrackers.org" linkup on the photo's. we no longer use that address cause we lost it and someone else baught it and wouldn't give it back to us unless we paid 1000 dollars.

we can be found at www.soultrackers.com though.

Edited by soulfilter

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scipherel

• soulfilter

• AngelWings

• Arcadia

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you soulfilter. Your work is appreciated thumbsup.gif

Welcome to the boards!

Edited by ElvisHendrx0

The top and left corner of the TV was too bright.

The left side area of the FRAME at the back of the shadow was distorted. (not align)

There's a leftover residues of editing.

That's the anomalies i could see.

That's a pretty awesome pic.

But what is the dark outline in the door window?

Would a "shadow ghost" cast a shadow on the table in front of him? hmm.gif

I edited this because I don't mean it as hateful as it sounded...I was just curious...

Edited by AngelWings

thanks for ur input, i know the accusations of it being fake are gonna fly all over the place, cause it just looks like it could be..

I myself know for a fact that it isnt. it was only edited with paint shop pro some years ago to put the stamp on the photo along with our old web adress. I know that whatever I say or try to explain, that most of you will yell and state how fake it is and I don't blame you for saying that, I know I would probably do the same thing if I weren't there when it happened. But just to let you know, when that photo was taken we didnt see anything or hear anything at all. We didnt ask it to say "cheese" and pose for the camera. We aren't out here looking for "stardom" with this photo or it would have been out 4 years ago when the investigation occurred. Infact, we didnt even put it out into the public until almost a year after the investigation. The only people who knew of the photo were the investigators on scene and our client, who we were a bit hesitant to show it to.

After the investigation we were banging our heads on the ground for not putting the stationary camcorder in the living room. Instead, it was placed in the clients bedroom where she claimed to have seen something standing on the edge of her bed staring at her from time to time. And since there was no claims of activity in the living room, we just had to place it in the active area, which mind you came up with nothing.

oh, and please show me where this "left over residue" is and maybe I can clarify it for you. Or maybe not. It might just help us figure the photo out more. thankyou

and also, the shadow it seems to be casting onto the countertop, we have no idea about. we are baffled at it. we dont know whether the figure itself is infact smaller in size and actually standing on or infront of the countertop, or whether its just simply casting its shadow...

a shadow figure casting a shadow... its something I havent even thought about on this photo until 2 weeks ago when I took a look at it once again.

scipherel

what did you see? if you don't mind sharing....

494439[/snapback]

I'll explain later.

Sorry Soulfilter, i don't want to embarassed you.

Some pictures are mysterious to me, even it is true it shows that it isn't.

And if it's not true it's looks like real.

So we are going to analyse it carefully to know if it defies logic.

Any pictures that was taken on digital camera can be easily manipulated.

That's why a lot of people always think its fake.

scipherel

494439[/snapback]

Well, what i was trying to say is, i created another ghost.

Have you noticed a ghostly face figure of a man ?

This is more ghostly than that of the big picture.

Who knows ? what you say ?

The flesh tone in the area of the head makes me thing it might not be genuine. Compared to other picks of shadow people this on looks like its a blur. The background is slightly blurry as if the camera was being held still while set to overexpose for low light.

But you never know.....

youve pretty much ruined it now by not mentioning what you done with photoshop at the start no.gif even if its real which in my opinion it probably is as there would be no point in going on about it,most people will have shunned it now

i caught what i believe to be a shadow ghost on my tv,i might be wrong but here it is

user posted image

and heres what all the rest of the pics i took of the tv look like

user posted image

no offence but removed unnesicary comment any camera you hold in front of a tv or anyscreen will have lines coming down it hmm.giflaugh.gif

we have rules against name calling,All registered members agree to adhere to them when they join up. This post has been edited to remove such an insult

Edited by Kismit

Thank you soulfilter. Your work is appreciated  thumbsup.gif

Welcome to the boards!

493603[/snapback]

yeah for a n00b he did pretty good grin2.gif

Yes... that is a normal pattern to see on a photograph of a TV. It has to do with the camera detecting the motion of the frames which the human eye cannot.

scipherel

494439[/snapback]

Well, what i was trying to say is, i created another ghost.

Have you noticed a ghostly face figure of a man ?

This is more ghostly than that of the big picture.

Who knows ? what you say ?

495216[/snapback]

Like a head and shoulders....

(hey I'm slow....)

interesting. But as mentioned before you can see flesh tone in the image. You can also see what looks to be sleeves. i would say it's a male for sure. I don't know much about shadow spirits, but aren't they supposed to be fully black?

Here is a good example.

post-13340-1109053784.jpg

For what I'm seeing it just looks like an easy camera effect, for the 'Shadow Being' picture that is.

I have a few pictures like that from playing with my mum's digicam.

Click click, Gallery

She has one of the results in her gallery.

I'm voting 'Fake' for this shadow being mellow.gif

no offence but removed unnecisary commentany  camera you hold in front of a tv or anyscreen will have lines coming down it hmm.gif  laugh.gif

496148[/snapback]

I should have known id have to explain (sigh)

look at the first picture then look at the second,the first one has a shadowy part on the right side of the tv

Edited by Kismit

@ Arcadia:

That shadowy part is from the TV picture. The background of the image (commercial?) is a reflective tabletop.

Be careful who you call an idiot.

I don't know...I've personally seen LOTS of shadow people, and although they do vary in size and are sometimes in couples or groups...the part of the "face" in the picture looks too 3 dimensional...like you can see a depth...all of the ones where I have seen their head, you can't see any depth at all...no shades of light or nothing. Just black...

I think the one behind the door looks more like a shadow ghost than the tall one in the foreground...that one could just be a ghost itself...if it isn't a fake that is....it was too blurry to tell anything.