Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hissia

'Hauntings'/'Sightings'

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm Hissia.

New to this wonderful community, but not new to the paranormal world.

For the past week or so, I've been remembering some of my 'ghostly sightings'. Mostly just in my house, but a few outside. We normally have spirits coming and going in our home, we let them do whatever just as long as they are peaceful. If not we, my mother and I, clean the house, kinda like kicking out a freeloader. I say 'clean' rather than 'exorcise' because I'm just used to it, and 'exorcize' sound kinda 'churchy' hmm.gif

I took some time to draw some of these spirits, I thought some of you would like to see.

This is a Hand I saw coming out of a room, didn't scare me too much but I still had to close my door and listen to some tunes to calm me down.

Last year I had a friend suffering from an 'mind illness', she didn't want to stay at her place so she ended up staying at my place for a while. During this period of time we were 'haunted' by four intruders, plus one woman. The four dark spirits didn't have much time to do anything, they shook my friend at one point, I left to use the washroom, and they tried to attack me once but failed. The woman... I knew her from somewhere, but couldn't remember. After that we went up stairs where my father was, we stayed awake until the sun came up, that's when we felt a little more safer. We cleaned the house soon after my mum woke up.

I remember seeing a cat-creature of some sort on the roof of the house as I was backing out of the driveway, then again along side the road as I was heading into town. My father also said he saw a few of these around, dreaming of them as well. After those two sightings I never saw them again.

During a regular music-dancing 'fest', in my room (of course, by myself), I began feel like I was being stared at, which I was. It was some dark being, looking in through my bedroom window. I think it was trying to come in, but I can't be sure.

At least once a week I see a cat that isn't my own. I only have one, her name is Kitty, her colouring is calico. We have two cat spirits that like to run around the house. One is white and the other is black. I know you'll think that it's just my cat, but she's paranoid and doesn't like coming upstairs, she stays in my room. These cats like to run around upstairs a lot, but every once in awhile they'll come downstairs. So far most of the family has seen them, visitors will sometimes see them as well.

This is a very recent sighting, it happen two nights ago. I saw a boy walking into the bathroom, I was on the computer and from the computer chair you can see the bathroom, master bedroom and the kitchen bar-style counter. He was the about the same height as my young brother, so at first glimpse I thought it was my brother, then saw the white nightgown and thought it was the other little boy I had seen before. I looked again and it wasn't so I was shocked and kinda scared. The boy had his back to me and was walking into the bathroom, but his head was facing me and his face was twisted and his mouth was missing. The next morning, or rather afternoon, is when I drew a picture of the boy and showed it to my mum. Since I was sick I couldn't help clean the house, my father took over for me.

Well, these are just the one's I'll type for now. If anyone is interested in hearing more of my 'experiences' feel free to drop me a line.

I'd love to hear your thoughts about anything I've typed. I know some of you may have questions about me and other things, maybe, I'll be glad to answer.

Thank you for reading, hope you... enjoyed(?) something happy.gif

Hi Hissia. Welcome to the forum. grin2.gif

Your experiences are intriguing & I have heard of similar stories over the years.

The 'cat creatures' & the 'dark being' etc all smack of elementals to me - energy forms that are not spirits but are accumulations of environmental and atmospheric energy which has come to have intelligence. There are threads about them on this forum.

The 'intruders' however from your description & their sketch instantly reminded me of the 'grey' aliens and your label for them reinforced that. Maybe they're nothing to do with aliens but it just sounded very similar.

How do you clean the house when you have unwanted guests? Do you use white sage or something similar?

Loon. thumbsup.gif

How many times have you spaced cleared your home? It seems to me no matter how many times you do it, your just provoking more entities to come into your home.

When you do this do you go around to each room clearing it, feeling each corner and then filling it back up with possitive energy?

You can also try sheilding and protecting yourself if you feel some of these beings may be attached to yourself.

I know it's dangerous to clear an area if you don't know what your doing. But usually if it's your own home and you have the right intentions then unwanted visitors will leave.

But if you tried this numerous times and nothing has changed, mabe consult a professional, a highpriestess or someone along those lines.

Anyways, welcome to the boards

BB

Raven

The 'intruders' however from your description & their sketch instantly reminded me of the 'grey' aliens and your label for them reinforced that. Maybe they're nothing to do with aliens but it just sounded very similar.

How do you clean the house when you have unwanted guests? Do you use white sage or something similar?

That's what I thought once I sketched the 'intruder', but what I was getting from them was more uh... 'spirit'ish hmm.gif like maybe a shadow being? yet more 'solid'. Kinda hard to describe it with words.

How many times have you spaced cleared your home? It seems to me no matter how many times you do it, your just provoking more entities to come into your home.

When you do this do you go around to each room clearing it, feeling each corner and then filling it back up with possitive energy?

You can also try sheilding and protecting yourself if you feel some of these beings may be attached to yourself.

Normally we use 'male' sage, which only has one root. And during 'that' time of the month if we really have to do a cleaning we'll use 'female' sage, which has two roots. And then either my owl fan or the family eagle feather.

We've had to clean the place quite a bit, we go around the house with the sage along each wall, in closets, rooms, corners etc, and then follow with a sweeping motion with the feather, asking the spirits to leave. Sometimes it takes long and more energy depending on the type of spirit, negative/dark spirit won't seem to go without a fight.

As for protection I myself have a small pentacle I wear around my neck, which is 'set' for protection. We also have the house protected with a 'spell', well it's not a spell but it's the closest thing I can think of. I think we'll need to 'renew' it soon, haven't done it in a while. The house may be protected from people 'psychic attacks' but spirits still slip in.

Also, we haven't really been to any 'professionals'. It just doesn't seem to work out. So we think it's just safer if we clean it ourselves. We've had much practice of the years, with cleaning and hands-on.

But I think if we got Sylvia Browne in here we could do something! lol