Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A way to another world

MEHDI

IF THERE IS ANOTHER DIMENSION SOME HOW SHARING THIS PLANET, THIS UNIVERSE, WITH OUR OWN DEFINED BORDERS OF REALITY, THEN IT MAY CERTAINLY BE SAFE TO ASSUME THAT IT IS POPULATED WITH AN INTELLIGENT SPECIES OR TWO WHO SHARE THEIR WORLD WITH THEIR OWN ASSORTED EXPRESSION OF ANIMALS,BIRDS,REPTILES, AND SO FORTH.

IF IT IS POSSIBLE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME THERE APPEARS "HOLE" OR "DOORWAYS" IN OUR DIMENSION OR THEIR WHICH PERMIT -OR ENFORCE-PASSAGE BETWEEN THE TWO WORLDS, THEN IT MAY BE THAT ALL OF THE WERECREATURES OF OUR LEGENDS,MYTH, AND NIGHTMARES ARE REAL AND HAVE THEIR ORIGION ON THIS OTHER PLANE OF REALITY.

(OUT OF THIS WORLD, BRAD STEIGER)

SHERAZ MEHDI

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Homer

• FreyKade

• MEHDI

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that all things are possible, and whether this is true or not, it sure would make a fascinating story smile.gif

Interesting stuff Mehdi.

Watch out for the all-caps though, some people tend to find it a bit irritating as it is considered SHOUTING - thanks.

Oh, and welcome to the forum. smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I hear about many portals to spirit worlds.I heard about one that situated on top of an ancient Hopi indian burial ground. Of course someone went in and built his cottage over it and since then , indian spirits have been haunting his children.The disturbance somehow made a tear in the portal or attratced the spirits . I'm guessing this explains why the native are very protective(and rightfully) of their sacred burial grounds. They know the consequences.This was a bit off topic but i thought I'd throw it in. After all if their are other spirit realms that seem to co exist with our own, what stops other unseen physical realms from existing?

laugh.gif im sorry but im skeptikal abt a second dimension where our nightnares and myths exist

I think tht we live in a physical world but its all abt the amt of realization we have , say we KNOW the secret of "lifes mysteries" if we beleive in "a second dimension " our answer will come in tht equation , it depends on the path we choose to realize RealitY

ph34r.gif

Hlo TWO biggrin.gif, Y do u use so mny abr's ?, M'ng it hrd 2 read.

Btw, Why is the Abbreviation such a long word ?

if we beleive in "a second dimension "

Sshh !! Oracle he is living in a 1 dimensional world