Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Werewolf sightings/encounters

Dre_T_Hunter

well guys ive been attacked by something that fits the description of a lycan/werewolf and i was scratched and bit so i believe theres something out there i got the scars on my knee and on my neck from it and i dont know what has happened but all i know is that there are lycans out there because ive seen both on multiple occasions and the only ones ive been attacked by just bare with me here were lycans so there are stuff out there that we just havent found yet i cant post pictures because i dont have a camera or even a phone because i got military training to defend myself and i tyed the damn thing was way too strong ive taken down dogs and stuff like that and it wasnt a bare i know what bares look like and it was not a bare for one im color blind so my vision in the dark is way better then the average person anyways it attacked me and i get strange feelings im stronger faster then i was after it happened so i started doing research and its all led to this what ever everyone has described was a lycan so thats my conclusion as you guys there real and there mean and strong as hell now if you see one run as fast as you can dont try and fight because i got lucky and stabbed it in the back and got away so run and hide and hope it doesnt find you if you fight you will die

I have been following werewolves and upright canines sightings for years, and so have checked this forum number of times. I can't hide that I'm disapointed to see how this topic has turned in a place for teens in their underworld/teenwolf/twilight fantaisies (circle the one you like the most) to claim they're werewolves but can't prove it.

I'm european and I know my local lores about werewolves (in west Europe, it is a gift of the devil, at the opposite of in some eastern Europe countries where it is a gift of God to protect cultures from devils), as well as some Canadian and Native American ones. I personnally don't think these weird creatures people claim to see a lot these days in north america are people who have received a enchanted wolf fur belt from a horseman in dark or haven't prayed during seven consecutive easter days. But one things I really don't believe at all is when I read people telling stuffs they got from hollywood movies like "I have been bitten and now I'm stronger and I transform myself into a wolf creature every full moon". :rolleyes:

I would be more convinced by someone telling me "Oh God, I haven't been baptised and I didn't go to the church for easter day the seven last years. Now I "run the loupgarou" every night !" (Quebec's lore). At least, the sources are less obvious and easy to find than all these common references you see in most of werewolves movies. :P

Edited by Dogofgod
  • Like 2

Dog of God is an interesting name. Is it a reference to the legends and lore of the Christian werewolves who fight demons to protect people? You mentioned it (I thought) in your comment about eastern Europe. It's a cool story.

There are dream shifts and deep trance states where you can astral travel, and it's possible to be seen during an OBE. I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone claiming to see a wolf or a large dog fitting the description, is an astral traveller in a different shape. I know from experience that someone can see the manifestation of a person doing the astral journey.

Hi there. I'm a woman & I lead a wolf woman life on full moons. Some say I'm deluded but I know what I am. Twilight is more real than you think guys

Hi there. I'm a woman & I lead a wolf woman life on full moons. Some say I'm deluded but I know what I am. Twilight is more real than you think guys

I died...

Hey, I just joined because I wanted to share my opinion on this subject, that's why I joined. Now personally I'm very open to a werewolf like creature out there, maybe not per say like a human that can shapeshift but a humaniod that looks like one, similar to the cases with bigfoot. But regardless, I'm open to this sort of animal/being existing. This is partly because in my family, it is common for us to have a sixth sense, like a gut feeling when we know somethings wrong, or knowing when someone's about to call, even able to see "ghosts". Honestly, you don't have to believe me but I do believe this is true having experienced it myself, with the sixth sense and such. But this has made me very open minded on supernatural or unexplainable stuff. I would like to say that upon reading this thread, that a lot of arguing over their existence is going on and not people telling their sightings or encounters. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I would like to hear more about these sighting/encounters so that I can make my own educated opinion on this subject based off of sightings and what I know about science. I just want to cover all the bases and not rule it either way without being properly informed. So could we perhaps make this a friendlier thread that's not automatically putting down everyone's experience and possibly scaring other people from sharing their experiences away? It just seems like everyone is saying 'it's fake' or 'just a bear' or 'a really big wolf'. Sorry if I sound a little blunt but I would appreciate hearing more experiences and I feel like it's getting a bit hostile in this thread.

• Like 1

Dog of God is an interesting name. Is it a reference to the legends and lore of the Christian werewolves who fight demons to protect people? You mentioned it (I thought) in your comment about eastern Europe. It's a cool story.

Yes it is, and also the name of a book a breton university teacher wrote about how people have looked at werewolfs through ages.

To stay in a positive vision of werewolves (and to wait for some new relevant evidences of their existence maybe), during the middle-age, a french lady named Marie de France wrote a poem she called "Le lai de Bisclavret" ( a lai is a form of poem so let's translate it "the poem of Bisclavret", simply). It tells the story of a noble lord, devoted to his king who used to disapear from his bed some nights. His wife was worried and forced him to explain why he had to leave their house in the middle of the night to come back in the morning. So, the lord explained her he was Bisclavret, the werewolf monster who terrorized the land and how he transformed himself. The woman used these informations the next night he became a lupine monster to avoid him to transform back into a human, so she could share her bed with another man. I won't spoil you the rest of the story and invite you to find it on the web, it's a nice one. :tu:

It's very risky to tell such a cheesy fiction is more real then people think. If you figured that I admire your courage.

Hey, I just joined because I wanted to share my opinion on this subject, that's why I joined. Now personally I'm very open to a werewolf like creature out there, maybe not per say like a human that can shapeshift but a humaniod that looks like one, similar to the cases with bigfoot. But regardless, I'm open to this sort of animal/being existing. This is partly because in my family, it is common for us to have a sixth sense, like a gut feeling when we know somethings wrong, or knowing when someone's about to call, even able to see "ghosts". Honestly, you don't have to believe me but I do believe this is true having experienced it myself, with the sixth sense and such. But this has made me very open minded on supernatural or unexplainable stuff. I would like to say that upon reading this thread, that a lot of arguing over their existence is going on and not people telling their sightings or encounters. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I would like to hear more about these sighting/encounters so that I can make my own educated opinion on this subject based off of sightings and what I know about science. I just want to cover all the bases and not rule it either way without being properly informed. So could we perhaps make this a friendlier thread that's not automatically putting down everyone's experience and possibly scaring other people from sharing their experiences away? It just seems like everyone is saying 'it's fake' or 'just a bear' or 'a really big wolf'. Sorry if I sound a little blunt but I would appreciate hearing more experiences and I feel like it's getting a bit hostile in this thread.

You're right somewhow and I'd like to read more sightings myself here. But sadly this topic has now more people trying to get some attention by pretending they're werewolves or they have super power than anything else.

Edited by Dogofgod
  • Like 2

You're right somewhow and I'd like to read more sightings myself here. But sadly this topic has now more people trying to get some attention by pretending they're werewolves or they have super power than anything else.

Well it would be solved very easily if everyone just ignored the people who say they're a werewolf and what not. If no one commented or started an argument war with/about them then less people will be inclined to say such things. So if we could perhaps just, do that, is that too much to ask? I would really enjoy it if I could hear more about werewolf sightings/encounters.

Well it would be solved very easily if everyone just ignored the people who say they're a werewolf and what not. If no one commented or started an argument war with/about them then less people will be inclined to say such things. So if we could perhaps just, do that, is that too much to ask? I would really enjoy it if I could hear more about werewolf sightings/encounters.

You can, if you tried using the search button at the top?

• 2 weeks later...

In looking into a bible prophecy site I ran into a video of someone with experience being around atleast 2 real werewolves and although his book explains further, the video was enough to explain why werewolves and wolfmen don't always have the exact same appearance by those who either know or think they spotted one. The way these guys who shape shift do it and they do isn't by an ability of their own it is by demonic possession and the ability demons have to take any form. They have were forms of anything they choose, but the people involved are told to pick just one. They are used by atleast the one major cult the man in the video used to be part of as sentries watching over their rituals and buildings and also as assassins eliminating anyone they are told to.

The video is at

and the details are horrifying and very disgusting. He describes acts by people with absolutely no morality or conscience left in them. If you generally turn off CSI or very gory movies I wouldn't recommend watching it. As a christian I would recommend praying before watching it.

Oh honestly, why is it so danged difficult for people to believe? lol. The majority of people on our planet can't even agree on how the human species came about, let alone shapeshifter/changeling/skinwalkers! Btw, the term 'Werewolf' is on par to an ethnic slur.

Here are some basic rules that all shapeshifter/changeling/skinwalkers should live by. Oh ok then, very loose, suggestive guidelines: 1. No eating people, even IF they really pi$$ you off! 2. No eating pets. People tend to get upset when their pets get eaten. 3. No eating livestock, livestock are expensive, & this will get a posse on your a$$! 4. No getting caught on video!!!

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to hear more about these sighting/encounters so that I can make my own educated opinion on this subject based off of sightings and what I know about science.

Basing an opinion on hearsay will get you no where. That's not credible evidence. I mean they're all going to say "I saw a werewolf" and give the same story.

Then for the science part. Where is there anything even close to shape-shifters or humanoid wolves?

Science still trusts carbon dating which is so full of faults that all dinosaur books are a completely pointless source of info. Science is also now trusting evolution, when it was the heads of the scientific community that said Darwin was a fraud after he showed them falsified proof of his theories.

If you want something credible, look to stories with multiple witnesses from different sightings who for a change actually give the same description, not a different sized foot or a different way it walked or it had a different kind of howl/growl every time.

Also check historic accounts from before the scientific community became corrupt with people who will cover up anything that can prove them wrong. Pre-dating the term dinosaur when the large lizards were referred to as Mountain Dragon, Marsh Dragon and various other names not used since dinosaur was invented. If you get to the stories which can still be found from 700 AD -1600 AD mostly, there are many eye witness accounts of many things that make today's accounts where forums fill up with morons claiming to be a creature for attention, just look so much more pathetic than they already do.

• 3 months later...

Science still trusts carbon dating which is so full of faults that all dinosaur books are a completely pointless source of info. Science is also now trusting evolution, when it was the heads of the scientific community that said Darwin was a fraud after he showed them falsified proof of his theories.

If you want something credible, look to stories with multiple witnesses from different sightings who for a change actually give the same description, not a different sized foot or a different way it walked or it had a different kind of howl/growl every time.

Also check historic accounts from before the scientific community became corrupt with people who will cover up anything that can prove them wrong. Pre-dating the term dinosaur when the large lizards were referred to as Mountain Dragon, Marsh Dragon and various other names not used since dinosaur was invented. If you get to the stories which can still be found from 700 AD -1600 AD mostly, there are many eye witness accounts of many things that make today's accounts where forums fill up with morons claiming to be a creature for attention, just look so much more pathetic than they already do.

There is also morons who believe everything some conspiracy history loco would tell them and pretend to look somewhere else when they're confronted to the many facts proving evolution is more than a theory.

Anyway, after reading in more and more sightings that, before the creature was seen, people had spotted UFO and strange lights around, I carefully start to think it's less explainable than an unknow canid specie wich evoluted in a similar way we did. I liked this possible explanation, though, since it's true wolves and men used to be rivals for space and preys during a long time, and a wolf pack actually works a lot like a human family.

Edited by Gevaudanneightbour

First off if you were a werewolf then you wouldn't want help because you would like the feeling, second you wouldn't want anyone to know because with knowledge comes the experiments, last werewolves don't grow from size in normal form. Thats just a myth.

I have been following werewolves and upright canines sightings for years, and so have checked this forum number of times. I can't hide that I'm disapointed to see how this topic has turned in a place for teens in their underworld/teenwolf/twilight fantaisies (circle the one you like the most) to claim they're werewolves but can't prove it.

I'm european and I know my local lores about werewolves (in west Europe, it is a gift of the devil, at the opposite of in some eastern Europe countries where it is a gift of God to protect cultures from devils), as well as some Canadian and Native American ones. I personnally don't think these weird creatures people claim to see a lot these days in north america are people who have received a enchanted wolf fur belt from a horseman in dark or haven't prayed during seven consecutive easter days. But one things I really don't believe at all is when I read people telling stuffs they got from hollywood movies like "I have been bitten and now I'm stronger and I transform myself into a wolf creature every full moon". :rolleyes:

I would be more convinced by someone telling me "Oh God, I haven't been baptised and I didn't go to the church for easter day the seven last years. Now I "run the loupgarou" every night !" (Quebec's lore). At least, the sources are less obvious and easy to find than all these common references you see in most of werewolves movies. :P

In my line of work,I agree with you and I have come across the story of the man on the horse with the wolf pelt many times, but i came across the story of the warriors of god but only two times and each time it was similar. So when i tried to contact the devil with the ritual I learned from my Native American grandparents, I was knocked out for about ten to twenty minutes. When woke up, I had a burn on my hand and a note on my chest telling me that i made a grave mistake and that I would suffer the consequences. So far nothing has happened but i fear that my life is in danger and I can't tell anyone because I know I will go straight to the nut house and no one will ever believe my experience.

Why would Native Americans have a ritual to summon Lucifer?

There's just...GOd that's so wrong I don't know where to start.

• Like 4

Bs and I bet he/she's full of it. I bet he/shes' eye are brown too.

• Like 1

Natives don't have a Devil, let alone rituals to contact the devil. It was only after the organized religions were brought here that we learned about the devil.