Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do You believe in World Wide Conspiracy?

Free Eagle

Do You believe in World Wide Conspiracy?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do You believe in World Wide Conspiracy?

• Yes, I do believe in the existence of WWC
    • I don't know, but i noticed weird thigs do happen
    • I don't care, they own us all, we don't, so what
    • No, I'm a happy dude, and everything is ok for me

I just tried to make a poll about who is really believing in a conspiracy going all around the world. So don't hesitate. Partecipate in this poll, so we will all see how many people mainds are able to copy whit what is really going on this planet. Our planet I might add.

• 11 years later...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aka CAT

• Free Eagle

• Gingitsune

• Carmel Candy

Top Posters In This Topic

The choices are rather biased, there is no answer for someone who believe there are a multitude of little conspiracies (local mafia like groups) but no world wide one, for someone who believe there are a few groups competing with other (say, Illuminati vs Reptilians vs New World Order) or for someone who believe there is no conspiracies at all.

Edit: It doesn't give a good overview of what kind of conspiracy theorists we have here.

Edited by Gingitsune

This Thread is somewhat like asking people "Do you want to see a Swimsuit Edition?"

The first obvious question would be: "A Swimsuit Edition of what?"

Do you believe it isnt a world wide conspiracy? 

serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ft2.gstatic.c"Conspiracy Theorist"? UM tagged me as one.  Now,

you're it!

serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ft3.gstatic.c

I've always thought of conspiracies as being secretive, behind-the-scenes movements designed to overthrow the status quo. That's no longer the case in our modern Internet-connected world. Everything is right out there in the open.  

One of the things I least like is 

[...]How Science Gets Filtered

Knowledge is forged in the laboratory, but before it reaches the people, it passes through mediators—the government, the media and the scientific establishment—each with its own agenda.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-truth-brokers-how-science-gets-filtered/

In this special report, we expose an insidious practice of manipultion of news in the U.S. government and elsewhere; a culture of silence that discourages scientists from speaking out about their work; and the disconnect between what scientists do and what the public hears about.

• Federal agencies in the U.S. are using so-called close-hold embargoes and other methods to gain control of the journalists who cover them [see “How to Spin the Science News”].
  • A comparison of data on the institutions that produce the most high-quality scientific research with the studies that get the most press reveals a big gap [see “What Science Is Buzzworthy?”].
  • Scientists have long faced institutional pressures that discourage them from speaking out directly to the public. That may be starting to change [see “The Plight of the Celebrity Scientist”].