Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hey, just done my first game today

scipherel

No one wanted to play bad boy scippy.

I tried, but you deleted the game. oh well

548515[/snapback]

I don't like challenges just to prove who is good between us.

Have you ever realized if there's a grandmaster reading our post ?

[attachmentid=13252]

post-8560-1112233095.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scipherel

• Talon

• Subtemperate

• Elfstone810

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, guys, I'm done playing for right now.

Just a reminder that we're looking to get everyone completing a total of at least 5 games each by Monday to help speed things along a bit.

Click Here - for more details.

thumbsup.gif

548197[/snapback]

I know, Saru. I'm playing six games right now and probably at least two of them will be done by tomorrow. I just had to step back and think about the board for a bit. Talon had me in a corner, only after I slept on it, it turns out I had him in a corner. <G>

(So now, if he wins anyway, I'm gonna look EXTRA lame! no.gif)

I think you perhaps need to revise your definition of what any given game is about....by its very definition, it's an means of competition huh.gif Recreational yes, but at the end of the day it's still about competition. There's very little difference between a friendly game, and one to decide if you're actually as good as you're cracking yourself up to be.

Said grandmaster should have better things to do tongue.gif

but at the end of the day it's still about competition.

No, at the end of the day you forget about it.

I said i was a good player but i didn't said i was the best.

What's wrong giving tips to novice player ?

Is there a safer place to hide on this forum ?

Maybe i'll go next on writers hangout.

It must be quiet there.

That doesn't make it "not competition". If your not planning on being competitive, you wouldn't be playing chess would you?

That doesn't make it "not competition". If your not planning on being competitive, you wouldn't be playing chess would you?

549811[/snapback]

What planning are you talking about ?

You reckon i'll be in the next round ?

I am finish with the chess world 15 years ago and it only

happen that i have a 10 days easter break from work that i decided to join RHP.

When i was 14 years old, someone almost killed me because they can't beat me in chess. Do you think i need to practice to win a tournament ?

English obviously isn't your first language.....

I just stated that you are playing chess...... with intentions that you will play at your best....... This is being competitive...... Whether you win/lose.... and if you forget about it afterwards...... that does not make it any less a competitive environment....

Where in the hell did I even say you were entering the tournament and needed practice? huh.gif

English obviously isn't your first language.....

I just stated that you are playing chess...... with intentions that you will play at your best....... This is being competitive...... Whether you win/lose.... and if you forget about it afterwards...... that does not make it any less a competitive environment....

Where in the hell did I even say you were entering the tournament and needed practice? huh.gif

549845[/snapback]

ah ok ! sorry for that.

Thats ok, it seems you misunderstood me.... All is well original.gif

Its a sport, of course there's challenge involved in beating the opponent, that doesn't somehow make the game hostile.

Why would a grandmaster be reading the posts of amature players on a site, when he could be playing for a championship against professionals. And why would they care? Do you think they want to snap you up and make you their apprentice, but your chances'll be ruined it they think we're being to competative? huh.gif

I said i was a good player but i didn't said i was the best.

I don't think your the best, but you said you were good player, so I want to challenge you to find out. I can hardly tell if your good or not if you refuse to play me can I?

When i was 14 years old, someone almost killed me because they can't beat me in chess. Do you think i need to practice to win a tournament ?

. . . yeah, right rolleyes.gif