Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gods from the Hebrew Pantheon!

Loge

Some names of the Gods from the Hebrew Pantheon!

and Incarnations (prophets) of the lunar God Yah!

Samuel, God is my name

Ezra a designation for Azriel, a God who helps

Nehemiah, Comforted of Yah, a lunar God

Esther, Ishtar, from Persian sitareh, star

Isaiah, salvation of Yah, a lunar God

Jeremiah, recognized by Yah, a lunar God

Ezekiel, the God of strength

Daniel, God of Justice

Hosea, the Savior

Joel, the God Yah, a lunar God

Obadiah, Avatar of Yah, a lunar God

Jonah, the dove

Micah, or Michael, God appearance, a solar God

Habakkuk God of plants

Zephaniah treasured Yah, a lunar God

Zechariah, remembrance of Yah, a lunar God

Malachi, God King

Elijah, the God IAO

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loge

• P4P3R T1G3R2

• Sir Christopher

• SilverCougar

Samuel, God is my name

Nehemiah,  Comforted of Yah, a lunar God

Daniel, God of Justice

Hosea, the Savior

Jonah, the dove

Habakkuk God of plants

Zechariah, remembrance of Yah,  a lunar God

Malachi, God King

Elijah, the God IAO

560801[/snapback]

what do you mean by these? blush.gif

He means, these were the gods.. the Elohim.. that Yaweh.. or the Judaic/Christian god came from.

Samuel, God is my name

Nehemiah,  Comforted of Yah, a lunar God

Daniel, God of Justice

Hosea, the Savior

Jonah, the dove

Habakkuk God of plants

Malachi, God King

Elijah, the God IAO

560801[/snapback]

560857[/snapback]

I meant that, as other Gods incarnated in other times among other races of the world, likewise these prophets were Incarnated Gods who taught the Hebrews in the past!

i.e. 1 Samuel, chapter 28

13: And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.

14: And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was (the God) Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself.

EL means God in Hebrew, so there are many Gods or 'EL's in the Hebrew Pantheon:

Rapha-EL

Uri-EL

Ana-EL

Oriphi-EL

Zachari-EL

Etc...

Funny,

I showed my Jewish friend these and he said that these aren't anywhere to be found and aren't even Hebrew. Just like all your other claims, no surprise. rolleyes.gif

Edited by P4P3R T1G3R2

Samuel, God is my name

Nehemiah,   Comforted of Yah, a lunar God

Daniel, God of Justice

Hosea, the Savior

Jonah, the dove

Habakkuk God of plants

Malachi, God King

Elijah, the God IAO

560801[/snapback]

560857[/snapback]

I meant that, as other Gods incarnated in other times among other races of the world, likewise these prophets were Incarnated Gods who taught the Hebrews in the past!

i.e. 1 Samuel, chapter 28

13: And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.

14: And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was (the God) Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself.

EL means God in Hebrew, so there are many Gods or 'EL's in the Hebrew Pantheon:

Rapha-EL

Uri-EL

Ana-EL

Oriphi-EL

Zachari-EL

Etc...

560882[/snapback]

did you have an in depth study abt God..........

how abt JEhovah Jireh (my provider).................and ot innocent.gif hr names of God.............

Funny,

I showed my Jewish friend these and he said that these aren't anywhere to be found and aren't even Hebrew.  Just like all your other claims, no surprise. rolleyes.gif

560884[/snapback]

Funny... I showed my Jewish uncle these and he aggreed that they were before established hebrew of the day.

They are Babalonian derived. Ishtar being one of the Babalonian/Sumatran goddesses...

You have to go back a few thousand years, and not use today's hebrew.

Funny, 

I showed my Jewish friend these and he said that these aren't anywhere to be found and aren't even Hebrew.  Just like all your other claims, no surprise. rolleyes.gif

560884[/snapback]

And I have many Jewish friends who agree with me! grin2.gif

Of course, they are nor fanatics of the Orthodox Judaism as you a Fanatic of Christianity! devil.gif

The Sepher Yetzirah name hundreds of Hebrew Gods! They, however, are name ANGELS, which by the way, is a Greek word that means Messengers! tongue.gif

So that satanic sign means I'm satanic or something? Dude pick up the Torah, or Bible and actually read. Orthodox Jews are very deadicated to God and the Torah. Some Rabbis spend everyday reading constantyl and constantly. You have already stated flase things about Christianity and I showed you and you of course never answered me but took the coward way and insulted me, well that's what people do when they have no clue what they're talking about.

So that satanic sign means I'm satanic or something?  Dude pick up the Torah, or Bible and actually read.  Orthodox Jews are very deadicated to God and the Torah.  Some Rabbis spend everyday reading constantyl and constantly.  You have already stated flase things about Christianity and I showed you and you of course never answered me but took the coward way and insulted me, well that's what people do when they have no clue what they're talking about.

560917[/snapback]

Why are you angry? devil.gif

Maybe is because the TRUTH hurts?

It is only hurting your fanaticism! devil.gif

Go and study the Sepher Yetzirah! happy.gif

I'm angry? Really? I didn't realize you can see me through the computer. My fanatasicm? No sorry it's basic knowledge of reading and studying, something you should try. thumbsup.gif

I'm angry?  Really?  I didn't realize you can see me through the computer.  My fanatasicm?  No sorry it's basic knowledge of reading and studying, something you should try. thumbsup.gif

560937[/snapback]

Then, may the GODS bless you! innocent.gif

Then, may  GOD bless you! innocent.gif

560939[/snapback]

Thank you. Same to you. original.gif

Then, may  the GODS bless you! innocent.gif

560939[/snapback]

Thank you. Same to you. original.gif

560944[/snapback]

You are welcome! rofl.gif

If you Christian fanatics would stop spending so much of your time trying to convert people you your way of thinkin, you might actually learn some things that could enhance your faith. Or is that too scary for you? devil.gif Loge, I have a master's in theology and about all that means is I don't know anything. But I do know your translations are accurate. Thanks for the post.

If you Christian fanatics would stop spending so much of your time trying to convert people you your way of thinkin, you might actually learn some things that could enhance your faith. Or is that too scary for you? devil.gif Loge, I have a master's in theology and about all that means is I don't know anything. But I do know your translations are accurate. Thanks for the post.

560960[/snapback]

LMAO, who's trying to convert who? As far as I'm concerned I haven't seen a single Christian trying to convert anyone except defending their faith. Have you seen this guys posts and how he tells people to mediate on his stuff. That sounds like he's trying to convert. You've been here one day so nvm, i'll let you think we're trying to "convert" people.

Edited by P4P3R T1G3R2

I distincly remember a few saying "Believe in god and jesus as your saviour, or burn in hell" This happens atleast once or twice a week.

I distincly remember a few saying "Believe in god and jesus as your saviour, or burn in hell"  This happens atleast once or twice a week.

560966[/snapback]

Really? Do you have links for the threads that they were in?

Read any of Ashley's earlier posts. Read Ken Burton's posts.. Chrsitservent's...

560960[/snapback]

LMAO, who's trying to convert who? As far as I'm concerned I haven't seen a single Christian trying to convert anyone except defending their faith. Have you seen this guys posts and how he tells people to mediate on his stuff. That sounds like he's trying to convert. You've been here one day so nvm, i'll let you think we're trying to "convert" people.

560964[/snapback]

I don't understand your anger. devil.gif or you intolerance. Are you saying I have to be on her more then one day to post? Or to say what I think? I think you prove my point,

Read any of Ashley's earlier posts.  Read Ken Burton's posts.. Chrsitservent's...

560984[/snapback]

lol....I resighn

I don't understand your anger. devil.gif or you intolerance. Are you saying I have to be on her more then one day to post? Or to say what I think? I think you prove my point,

560991[/snapback]

Lol yea I'm furious I'm sitting here in my chair abnd breaking penicils because I'm furious. GRRRRRRRR. Did I say you have to be here long to post? All I said was you barely came here and you're already saying we're converting, I find that redundent. I prove your point? What point? You had no point to begin with.

SilverCougar...

HAHA you win. laugh.gif

560991[/snapback]

Lol yea I'm furious I'm sitting here in my chair abnd breaking penicils because I'm furious. GRRRRRRRR. Did I say you have to be here long to post? All I said was you barely came here and you're already saying we're converting, I find that redundent. I prove your point? What point? You had no point to begin with.

SilverCougar...

HAHA you win. laugh.gif

560998[/snapback]

You have no idea how much or how many posts I have read now do you? You are assuming I just read this thread and responded.

I distincly remember a few saying "Believe in god and jesus as your saviour, or burn in hell"  This happens atleast once or twice a week.

560966[/snapback]

Thank you! That is what I am talking about.

560966[/snapback]

Thank you! That is what I am talking about.

561010[/snapback]

Yes but it's not most of us doing that, I haven't done that. Believe me I have studied religion and I'm pretty sure of my faith and I don't think he can enhance my learning from stuff not taught in scripture or any other places to be found.

Edited by P4P3R T1G3R2