Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Erm.....connections

Sockmonster

Wasn't sure where to post this

but i read recently that everyone in the world can be connected in just six links

e.g. X 's aunties friend's postman once worked with a man who knew someone who lived next door to Y

I just fancied doing an experiment to see if it was true - so if anyone wants to see how they are linked to me it would be interesting ( however we are already linked because you will have replied to this post!!!)

The book I read it in was pre-internet so I expect that throws the statistic entirely off course.....

Just to get you all thinking...... tongue.gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• schadeaux

• Sidhe

• Sockmonster

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it's known as the six degrees of separation. cool.gif It's certainly an interesting theory.

Ooops!! I allways thought it was 7 degrees of separation .

Do you know my sister used to hang out with Prince Charles's personal polo instructors Mother inlaw . True story mellow.gif

Y'know, Kismit, I do recall that my half stepbrother's cousin's mother's husband's sister inlaw's nephew's dog on his father's side was behind a resturaunt once with Prince Charles' personal polo instructor's mother inlaw's cat! We are almost siblings, Kismit!

smile.gif

I have rubbed elbows with a lot of rich and famous people.

They always looked at me real funny when I did that.. blink.gif

laugh.gif very funny . and really only the cat between us Shadeaux it's bizzare unsure.gif