Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reptilian

DarthMaul

• 2 weeks later...
On 30.9.2016 at 4:53 AM, Carmel Candy said:

So true Zues

Oh boy... resurrecting an ELEVEN year old thread just to post a "me too" to someone who has not been active for EIGHT years...

On 4/11/2005 at 7:00 PM, Magikman said:

Suffice to say that David Icke is either a master of elaborate foolishness or he's severly delusional. He use to be a sportscaster way back when, until he decided he actually was the son of God. Things obviously have gone down hill since then. rolleyes.gif

Moving this to the appropriate category.

David Icke is laughing all the way to the bank. 

The fact that anyone seriously considers this nonsense...that's very sad. I facepalm at the stupid.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rambaldi said:

Oh boy... resurrecting an ELEVEN year old thread just to post a "me too" to someone who has not been active for EIGHT years...

That's exactly why I posted that gif of Kanye just looking at this guy as in WTF is wrong with you? 

3 hours ago, rambaldi said:

You waited 14 days just to post something angry about it that had nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

:P