Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reptilian

DarthMaul

Hello, this is my first post here, on this site and my first question is;

is there anyone who believes, that we are been controlled by some

sort of reptilians. I have read some interesting stuff about this,

and would like to know, what you all think about it? huh.gif

Here's a link to David Icke's website

DavidIcke

Your kidding right????

Stuff by David Icke usually goes in the conspiracy forum around here. But even there it mostly gets laughed at..

• Like 1

In the words of Graham Chapman:

"You're a looney."

Edited by MadEyePixie

In the words of Graham Chapman:

"You're a looney."

568126[/snapback]

I didn't say, i would believe it.

I'm just asking your opinion, Looney

And my opinion is that if you believe we are being controlled by reptilians, you are indeed a looney.

Edited by MadEyePixie

And my opinion is that if you believe we are being controlled by reptilians, you are indeed a looney.

568149[/snapback]

Are you listening, or what.

I never said, i would believe it blink.gif

Well then you're not a looney.

Well then you're not a looney.

568168[/snapback]

Thank you, i'm just looking for the truth.

And what everybody else thinks about it.

if they are, i'm gonna have lizard for breakfast

welcome to UM and i dought were really being controlled by Reptillians, if anything it prolly be aliens tongue.gif

Suffice to say that David Icke is either a master of elaborate foolishness or he's severly delusional. He use to be a sportscaster way back when, until he decided he actually was the son of God. Things obviously have gone down hill since then. rolleyes.gif

Moving this to the appropriate category.

Plz close this tread, if i have to read one more time the 'ur a looney' 'no i'm not' going back and forth i will shoot myself. no.gif

There are plenty of threads that provide valuble info here. going back and forth for no purpose is a waste of everybody's time. tongue.gif

It would appear they have settled their differences amicably, there's no reason to have to close this. He's asking for other members opinions, however, it would be appreciated if remarks were focused on the subject in question and not the person asking the question.

My only answer to this would be..........

If we're being controlled by reptilians, then they're doing a p***-poor job.

Edited by MedicTJ
  • Like 1

568376[/snapback]

The ultimate tyranny in a society is not control by martial law. It is control by the psychological manipulation of consciousness, through which reality is defined so that those who exist within it do not even realize that they are in prison. They do not even realize that there is something outside of where they exist.

What country do u live in?

568376[/snapback]

The ultimate tyranny in a society is not control by martial law. It is control by the psychological manipulation of consciousness, through which reality is defined so that those who exist within it do not even realize that they are in prison. They do not even realize that there is something outside of where they exist.

What country do u live in?

568772[/snapback]

Okay. I understand the premise of your post. And I'm about to bring the hammer down. So listen and read.

Your post insinuates that I live in a prison in the country I live in. The USA. Obviously, you know I live here because it says as much underneath my name.

I'd really like to know what your view of a "prison" really is.

Because in my view, a "prison" is not somewhere one would want to be.

Yet this "prison" that is the United States of America has literally THOUSANDS of people EVERY DAY that "storm the gates" in order to get here...in our prison.

If you'd like, I will send out an email to every prison here in the U.S. and ask them how many people have risked their lives to get in.

America isn't a prison. You're simply paranoid. You're trying to spread propaganda in order to bring down this country.

YOU ARE the problem. NOT the solution.

And my guess is that you're an anarchist. Someone who doesn't believe at all in the rule of law. And my guess is that you're one of the extreme few who believe that the monster that kidnapped, molested, and murdered Jessica Lunsford had every right to do so.

After all, it's the government and the U.S. "prison" that's keeping the man down, right?

Did Icke say he met a reptillian? no....many others have and his books compile the experiences from manyaround the world. Be logical....why would they alll lie...I mean the scientists and housewives and community leaders. Why don't you tour west africa and south afreica and find out whylocal legends tell of reptiles taking their women an children over thousands of years....so who is stupid...the ostrich with it's head in the sand or the fool who reveals the truth to the ostritches?

MedicTJ, What do u think hapend on 911? As in do u belive the official story? If you do wich one because there are many. If you dont then plz tell me what in your opinion, through gathering information hapend.

Edited by unknown

alien.gifyou doubters will be laughing on the other side of your arses when you find out that it,s true and its too late think about it. i sugest you read or listen to david ickes bloodlines.

I suggest you sit back and not let all this conspiracy mumbo jumbo about reptillians make you paranoid. In other words: Dont waste you're lives fearing it.

Too late to tell Zeus that then...

I do feel sorry for them though, I bet they're so preoccupied with all that crap that they don't actually live life. Wonder why they do it... a need to fill in time? Give meaning to their lives by feeling they're doing something important?

Answers on a postcard pelase...

Sure there are people controlled by "reptillians." Theres been a very simple term for it for litterally thousands of years that got turned into a lot of UFO hoopla by people who think every thing pretenatural must be an alien. The term: demonic possession. Reptillians are demons taking there favored form not physical critters running around in space ships. As to a secret conspiracy I don't know ask Jack Chick about demonic conspiracies.

ha ha remember seein something about this on "this morning"

there was a fella sho said he has been to these "meetings" and the queen and the whole royal family and government are really repltiles

what a loon!

I remember when people were too scared to admit the reality of ghosts and ufo's...Now accepted as official or true we may stand a chance to advance further and listen to the so called crack pots who see shadow creatures and the many many stories about invisible intruders with scaley feeling skin raping women in their own homes....My my, why do people pretend on these things. So if you never see a ghost or ufo they don't exist right? So what of the many many reports of shapeshifting reptillians. hey, I have no paranoia. They visit me all the time and I know that fear is their food. So.

• Like 1