Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

help

FreyKade

hello, i am trying to help a friend. he has had dreams where he feels half asleeep and half awake. but some on trifes to suffocate him with a pillow. he says he can always get out of it but isnt a pleasent experience. can some one give me a link i can forward to him about these types of experiences. i think i read somthing on this forum about it, but cannot find it. please help

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FreyKade

• Loonboy

• Kimm

• djdodo

I wish that I could help you in any way ((skalra63)) .. I can only tell you what his dream means .. original.gif

He is in a hard condition now a days .. and he is feeling alot of change ..

He should relax and not think about his problems now .. OK .. unsure.gif

I hope that I am helping in anyway .. thank you original.gif

skalra63, maybe it is sleep paralysis. I have also had an experience where I was half asleep and half awake. Here is the link.

Sleep Paralysis Link

listen is his pain mental or dose he feel it mentaly because physical means hes in bad shape mentals a start alien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifcat.gifalien.gif

sad.gif It seems to me that an unknown invisible force....like a ghost...is displeased with him and doesn't want to kill him,but comunicate...and since it can't talk and is not visible is trying other ways to show it is displeased with something your friend is doing!Tell your freind to try and talk to it....perhaps through writting..find out what it wants and find a way to get "it" through it's after life on earth so it can complete it's unfinished buissness and go to heaven..."or hell"...then it will go away and never retu!rn rolleyes.gif

• 1 month later...

i've had something similar happen but it only happened once when i was 7. i just woke up trying to choke myself w/ a belt... blink.gif