Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has Anyone Seen These Photos?

Gunslinger

A long time ago I saw two photos on Art Bell's old website that were honestly two of the most impressive Creature photos I've ever seen. I thought I'd post this to ask if anyone has ever seen these photos anywhere else.

One was a capture from the original "Patterson Film" of Bigfoot. In this picture there was pointed out what appeared to be TWO OTHER BIGFOOTS! One of them looks like a small baby bigfoot clinging to a tree, the other looks much larger than both the other (a male perhaps?).

The second was actually the same photo taken from a few locations. It was from the 9/11 attacks, just streets away from the Towers. These pictures show what appears to be a WINGED MAN FLYING THROUGH THE SKY! Some people suggest an angel, but think about it, wouldn't it be more likely that it's the MOTHMAN at the scene of another disaster?

If anyone can help me out with these, I'd really appreciate it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tillghast

• Monster-Finder

• Althalus

• FireFrog

I can help! type in the search box 'world trade center smoke demons' their is a main page for this and you can see lots other weird stuff, like ufos by WTC! as for bigfoot search 'bigfoot photos' and their should be a bigfoot page. at the bottom of one of them, click on 'picture worth a thousand words' and the picture is huge, but you were right, the TWO OTHER BIGFOOTS are circle in red!

I know when im helpful rolleyes.gifdevil.gif

Thanks a lot, King! I'll se if I can get a hold of those and put a link up for you guys.

user posted image

The Bigfoot link is a good one, i call those types a double image of bigfoot because there are more than one, but its not the Patterson Film, do you know what it is? w00t.gif

Found angel pic

The bit that I have circled I would have thought of as being the beak, with the neck being the curved bit just after it.

post-9-1055613371.jpg

hmm, never thought of that, it could very well be. But if it is, the leg looks a bit bent to me.

Althalus...maybe it is just Al Simmons shopping for beers after all...wink.gif

That's the kind of picture I wouldn't like to be a fake..."angels are cool" like Homer would say! wink.gif

The head should be between AL's 'beak and the other wing.

This is a fake, you can clearly see the rectangular edge around the angel, showing that it is a cut and paste job.

post-9-1055614866.jpg

Could be a flying snake, that explains the skinny plesaisuar 'body'

I used edge detect, it would only pick up edges that are there, such as the perfectly rectangular darker edge around the angel.

A flying snake? Then it would be a wyrm, a type of water dragon.

Then wheres the other wing, mr. dinosaur?

The other wing doesn't exist no matter what you call it - dinosaur or alien.