Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has Anyone Seen These Photos?

Gunslinger

umm ok....WHAT....im sorry but that big foot pic is ridiclous....its so retarded. that is cleary not anymore than the main BF in the pic. if you can ever convince me those are bifoots, and not areas of jsut black, from shade, or lack of plants....JESUSE CRIST THIS SI SO STUPID> THOSE ARE NOT BIGFOOOTS....i love a warm piece of munster cheese in the morning..

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tillghast

• Monster-Finder

• Althalus

• FireFrog

Stare at anything long enough and you will see what you want to see. Is it proof of 13 bigfoots in a single frame of film? No, only proof of an overactive imagination.

• 5 months later...

dumb.

i saw de main bf but only two other blobs dat could have been mistaken for bf

de rest are jest shadows and dats dat. cat.gif

oh, de 9-11 pics. dere were some pics dat showed a devil formed by smoke and a perfic cross formed by rubble.

Ok, lets clarify that "angel" picture, ITS A FRIGGING GOOSE DAMMIT, how many times has a goose flying been mistaken for a pteradactyl? look at a goose in flight from different angles, the "angel" is typically seen flying to the left, but its a goose/swan flying to the right.

guys, do you really believe any of these pictures?

ive just seen the bigfoot one with all the red circles and ......common!!!!!!

i know we all would love that to be true but not to the extent of believing in this photo.......PLEASE!!

the other ones about the DEMON...could be anything. Maybe cause many of you feel really bad about that tragedy you can even "see" demons in there, as they represent "evil" happenings , but unfortunately this tragedy is not evil for some(the ones who made it to happen) and they think this was a bless from the heavens so im sure that if they see that photo they wouldnt see any demon.

im sory if my post sounds incoherence......im pretty tired now.

wacko.gif

This is a fake, you can clearly see the rectangular edge around the angel, showing that it is a cut and paste job.

Thank you Althalus for pointing this out to people that aren't familiar w/paint shop pro. I was just getting ready to write that same thing.

Afraid to say but the WTC is also doctored. A friend of mine is in a forum that uses paint shop pro and other programs like that on a reg basis and he told me that one guy in his group actually did this one. But we all know that even though that was doctored, that there definately were some demons there, that horrible day.

Take care all and be close to the ones you love,

OK,OK. the Extra bfs in PG film...

there are lots...maybe 14..

Now -- lots of HOOTS and HOLLERS -- OK???????

Bob Morgan found these two, and I found a dozen more.

oNE ON LEFT LOOKS LIKE organ-grinder monkey, and one on rt is a bit dark

but on my site, ( bigfoot.org) it shows as a sharp-faced monkey-thing.

Now, one,two, three ---- yehawwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Yock,yock,yock>>>>>>>>. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Hohhoghohgohpohohohohohoh!!!!!!! laugh.gifohmy.gif

OK gang????????LET'S HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!

devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifw00t.gif

post-9-1070607654.jpg

Basically, if you guys find something, you like it, but if anyone else finds it,

you act like a bunch of spider monkeys in the forest, throwing down feces

at the people below.

I see about, um, five people in total here who take an objective look.

The rest, well, monkey-time...

MF whistling2.gif

The only demons present at the WTC on 9/11 were the ones that planned and orchestrated the attacks.

As for the BF...Sorry, all I see are shadows. I do believe there areundiscovered and as yet unexplained animals out there, but IF there were that many around where the hunters recorded this film, why didn't they see any others but the films' main subject?

Basically, if you guys find something, you like it, but if anyone else finds it,

at the people below

tsk tsk mr Beckjord, basically if people disagree with you, they are wrong:)

at the people below

tsk tsk mr Beckjord, basically if people disagree with you, they are wrong:)

Basically, if people do not have access to the 16mm film, and to a microscope,

yes, they are wrong. Unfortunately, the cd rom frame is only 65 mb, and

even at that huge size, it is not sharp enough.

Sooooooooooooo---- I will rtake the 35mm negs I have of the

cropped frames, and enlarge tose then post them.

But most of you will still oppose them.... from being contrary...

Remember almost none of you research Bigfoot. So you act as armchair critics, with no quals... except the mod who found the angel to be fake.

devil.gifdevil.gif

except the mod who found the angel to be fake.

whistling2.gif

All we can do is go off the images you are showing us, and really none of them have been particularly compelling, although i have spotted a few rather interesting things in that Yellowtop image (hint go to that post)

except the mod who found the angel to be fake.

whistling2.gif

All we can do is go off the images you are showing us, and really none of them have been particularly compelling, although i have spotted a few rather interesting things in that Yellowtop image (hint go to that post)

Go to the website. Go top the website. Go to the website.

http://www.beckjord.com/bigfoottribephotos

If that is not enough, then pay a fee to us and we will take you to

to the actual campground and you can get your own photos!!!!!!!

MOST VISITORS DO GET THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

We charge less than the BFRO....

BTW, most of you are sadly lacking in basic info on Bigfoot. You seem to know nothing. Spend 3 hrs reading http://www.bigfoot.org

Start by reading "The Locals" by Thom Powell

http://www.hancockhouse.com

I AM KICKING YOU IN THE METAPHORTICAL BUTTS TO GET YOU TO LEARN

AND STUDY THE TOPIC BEFORE YOU POST. devil.gif

grin2.gif

hOW MANY OF YOU ANONYMOUS 'FIRE FROGGIES" and "Fluffy Bunnies" have read even ONE

book on Bigfoot?

Please reply.

I'd guess none.

Erik

PS If some photos seem foggy to yew, it is because they are on cheap

cameras, TAKEN BY ACCIDENT.

Got it??? BY ACCIDENT!!!!!!!!!!

NOT PLANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

hOW MANY OF YOU ANONYMOUS 'FIRE FROGGIES" and "Fluffy Bunnies" have read even ONE

book on Bigfoot?

Please reply.

I'd guess none.

Erik

Unlike you, I will reply to your posts...

What books have I read on bigfoot? off the top of my head in no particular order:

1. Bigfoot: And Other Legendary Creatures

2. Bigfoot Sasquatch: Evidence

3. Mammoth Encyclopedia of the Unsolved

4. The True Story of Apes in America

5. Bigfoot Across America

There are other books I have read on the subject of CZ that contain bigfoot, but are not specifically about him so I won't bother. I can't wait to see how you attack these books that I have read. Of course how is your book coming along? Any publishers? I thought some big publisher would be willing to jump on the Beckjord bandwagon, but maybe not...

Lets see...thats more than one book! wow imagine that Mr. Beckjord, you are wrong again. rolleyes.gif

MF ....

Since I shared my opinion about you on the other subject...

I will tell you ... I have read some interesting articles on Big Foot (but don't ask me from where .. because I don't remember)

But ... I live in TN and not far from where I live there was supposedly a "Skunk Ape" sighting... and to be honest I am a believer that there is something out there..

now wether it be a "Big Foot", "Skunk Ape" or some type of "Un-discovered Primate"... I don't know...

and of course ... it has yet to be proven!

(just thought I would share my two-cents worth)

The image above Monster-Finder, really..are you serious? Because if you are, I have a bridge for sale..cheep * wink2.gif *

Okay, you've abused my name...

This time... it's personal tongue.gif

Seriously though, you don't know anything about us. I've spent two years or so researching all these sorts of things and while my knowledge still isn't up to scratch as some of the other members here, I am learning more every day I visit =D

Well, except from you... What exactly are you proving? You aparently know more about Bigfoot so therefore he must be in your pictures? And your starting to get childish with the whole name thing...

THIRD TIME IM SAYING THIS: My name is Thomas J Gendle

Now start taking me seriously whistling2.gif

Bring it on Beckjord thumbsup.gif

--FireFrog

EDIT: Okay, so why not go out into the forest with a GOOD camera and take some random shots? THEN see if you get a Bigfoot... You wont, because at the moment, the only thing making these pictures seem like anythings there is the blotchy patterns in the cheap film.

umm ok....WHAT.... if you can ever convince me those are bifoots, and not areas of jsut black, from shade, or lack of plants....

im sorry but that big foot pic is ridiclous....its so retarded. that is cleary not anymore than the main BF in the pic.

I agree with you CHEESEBAR, those look like somethink Mf would post, and claim there is somthing there. Here is a clue if you gotta draw lines round to make it stand out, there you need get your eyes check.

The smoke demons are very creepy, but i think someone just got be creative with theire imagining software, same goes for the flying thing.

I mean think about it, everyone was so alert that day, do you really think the they miss such a huge flying thing! huh.gif

Nice job on the angel pic AlienInvader! Did you take this picture or did you get it from the net?

Because to me it looks like it's been made by photoshop. Sorry if you took it- I mean no offense-

Remember folks: things aren't always what they appear. original.gif

Anyone seen Dogma?Angels trying to get back to heaven after being kicked out.Looks like an angel to me.I like to think Angels exist,they rule.

If you guys are so great at finding fake pics, find "photo flaws" with this little pic taked of a strange Jersey Devil like alien.

post-9-1070765280.jpg

Okay, you've abused my name...

This time... it's personal tongue.gif

Seriously though, you don't know anything about us. I've spent two years or so researching all these sorts of things and while my knowledge still isn't up to scratch as some of the other members here, I am learning more every day I visit =D

Well, except from you... What exactly are you proving? You aparently know more about Bigfoot so therefore he must be in your pictures? And your starting to get childish with the whole name thing...

THIRD TIME IM SAYING THIS: My name is Thomas J Gendle

Now start taking me seriously whistling2.gif

Bring it on Beckjord thumbsup.gif

--FireFrog

EDIT: Okay, so why not go out into the forest with a GOOD camera and take some random shots? THEN see if you get a Bigfoot... You wont, because at the moment, the only thing making these pictures seem like anythings there is the blotchy patterns in the cheap film.

HOw do I know this is not a lie?

I never believe anonymous frogs.

They all think they are princes.

laugh.gif