Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has Anyone Seen These Photos?

Gunslinger

hOW MANY OF YOU ANONYMOUS  'FIRE FROGGIES"  and "Fluffy Bunnies" have read even ONE

book on Bigfoot?

Please reply.

I'd guess none.

Erik

Unlike you, I will reply to your posts...

What books have I read on bigfoot? off the top of my head in no particular order:

1. Bigfoot: And Other Legendary Creatures

2. Bigfoot Sasquatch: Evidence

3. Mammoth Encyclopedia of the Unsolved

4. The True Story of Apes in America

5. Bigfoot Across America

There are other books I have read on the subject of CZ that contain bigfoot, but are not specifically about him so I won't bother. I can't wait to see how you attack these books that I have read. Of course how is your book coming along? Any publishers? I thought some big publisher would be willing to jump on the Beckjord bandwagon, but maybe not...

Lets see...thats more than one book! wow imagine that Mr. Beckjord, you are wrong again. rolleyes.gif

Yougottabekidding.......

these are all "nothing" books...

you probably got them free from library...

The Coleman book is total crap.

One book may be by Krantz, the bad bad scientist...who hid data..

now get real and go read GUTTILLA and POWELL.

ALSO B.ANN SLATE.

The rest are mostly bad or deluded, or out of date.

devil.gifw00t.gifdevil.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tillghast

• Monster-Finder

• Althalus

• FireFrog

If you guys are so great at finding fake pics, find "photo flaws" with this little pic taked of a strange Jersey Devil like alien.

The only way is to see the negs, and go to the site, and try to duplicate the event if

possible. I do this often.

BUt I doubt you know the author of the pic, unless it is you.

devil.gif

ALSO B.ANN SLATE.

devil.gifw00t.gifdevil.gif

What does getting the books from the library have to do with anything? What an odd statement...I get a lot of book from the library...who cares?

I give little weight to your book recommendations. Yes some are better than others. Some were a step up from the Weekly World News. I am not saying that they weren't. You are well aware of the credibility issues with some people in the field of bigfoot research.

You said that you doubted that I have ever read a single book on the topic. I gave you five that I could think of off the top of my head. You were wrong. That was my point.

GOT IT???

Hey Boba,

i got question for you,

1. is this the only photo you or is the part of a serise? it looks like there should be more! where are the rest?

2. is it cropped from the the orignal?

3. is this a thermal, nightvision or neg? why is the backround so dark!

4. where was this photo taken and by whom?

i ask you because, from i read a couple drew the creature they saw, and your phot looks very similar.

Sigh... you continue to shy away from replying to my messages Mr. Beckjord.

HOw do I know this is not a lie?

You don't... how do I know your Mr. Beckjord? I don't...

I never believe anonymous frogs.

I'm not anonymous (what do you need, a god damn birth certificate?) and I'm not an actual frog or french if thats what your getting at.

They all think they are princes.

Bahahaha... hilarious.

Yougottabekidding.......

What does that prove? Where do you get your books from?? Books from the library are of no less quality than any other books...

Be that as it may, he still read the others

Might of been, might not of...

ALSO B.ANN SLATE.

I will, as long as they don't transform me into someone like you... whistling2.gif

Got any book titles you can recomend from those authors?

Awaiting your reply Mr. Beckjord, as always

Ok, lets clarify that "angel" picture, ITS A FRIGGING GOOSE DAMMIT, how many times has a goose flying been mistaken for a pteradactyl? look at a goose in flight from different angles, the "angel" is typically seen flying to the left, but its a goose/swan flying to the right.

ERM DON'T GOOSE FLY IN BIG GROUPS?, WHERE ARE THE OTHERS? YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE MORE EVEN IF FLYING IN OTHER DIRECTIONS

This thread is going completely off topic. Please get back on it, or take the current discussion somewhere else.

Thank you. original.gif

Also what would happan if you say it wasn't flying the direction many of you said but the other way that would make fly left?, BTW pterrasuars~(spelt wrong) where bloody huge where talking wing spans of several metres, but they also had small bodies, so itr wouldn't be as long as that.

The second was actually the same photo taken from a few locations. It was from the 9/11 attacks, just streets away from the Towers. These pictures show what appears to be a WINGED MAN FLYING THROUGH THE SKY! Some people suggest an angel, but think about it, wouldn't it be more likely that it's the MOTHMAN at the scene of another disaster?

If you would like to know more about Mothman, Click Me.

huh.gif

I wonder were he was on the morning of 9/11? hmmm...

I don't know if this has already been said, but that angel/mothman/pteradactyl/goose tongue.gif is a hoax... analyze it and you can see a clear square around where the figure has been pasted in.

I don't know if this has already been said, but that angel/mothman/pteradactyl/goose tongue.gif is a hoax... analyze it and you can see a clear square around where the figure has been pasted in.

I am no photo expert, but I see what you are saying. Can you tell what it is though?

I wish I could remember but I think it wasn't far off what you were all saying

It was either a picture of a goose or other form of bird enlargened and pasted in or something to that effect...

I've also heard someone say it was taken from the movie Jeepers Creepers when the monster was airborn... dunno bout that though.

Anyway, I think its safe to say it was hoaxed thumbsup.gif

The Ghost pic was done in near darkness outside the pine barrons in NJ. The reason its so dark is because it was taken without flash. I think there are others, so ill try ro find them. Thats just the best one.

hey B like your new avator..

Did you take the pics'? I would really like to see the rest of them.. i asked about the backround because of the JD, it sort looks like a x-ray photo... do all of them look like this?

Shirini, thanks. The other pics (if I remember correctly) looked pretty much the same only less in focus and more off centered.