Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
j6p

Does this fellow sound familiar?

7 posts in this topic

sorry cant see it

huh.gif Every time I click on the link, it shuts down my internet link. Bloody Annoying.

The link is to an mp3 file of Albert Einstein talking about E=MC^2 - when you click on it, it should try to play the file in your default media player.

To those of you who are having problems hearing it - it's probably easier to right-click on the link and then click 'save target as', and you can then save the mp3 file to your hard disk and open it in any media player you like.

cool.gif

sorry cant see it

laugh.giflaugh.gifrolleyes.gif

Sounds like my buddy Albert to me. whistling.gif

Gee golly gosh I am sorry Halo and others that I messed up your computers. Saru here's another fine mess that you pulled me out of, thank you.

I think I should stop messin with stuff that I don't know about. Tina told me, "j6p keep your hands off stuff that you don't understand" but do I listen nooooooo I'm a freakin know it all.....sorry guys, I'll try not to let it happen againuser posted image

grin2.gif I forgive you j6p, the funny thing was I kept clicking the link to see if it was just me, after the 5th time I got really really annoyed. dry.gif < far more anoyed than that, but my computer survived. laugh.gif