Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So, just what did those angels teach anyway?

Ashley-Star*Child

Curious? Eh, oh well, even if your not, I'm gonna tell you anyway tongue.gif

According to the texts this is some of what they taught (and their names):

Most of this is related to the Egytians, Summerians, etc. Yes, they got it from somewhere, they didn't just have bigger brains 8000 years ago. Two of the 2 majorly blamed fallen angels Uzza and Azza are the guardians of Egypt, so it doesn't surprise me at all that most of the stuff was taught there.

Some of the unnamed ones (only the chiefs of 10s are named except a few, out of the 200) taught Medicine (yes it says medicine and for the most part these are the original wordings for what they taught) and the cutting of roots for magic, etc. Medicine abused became drug abuse. What? You didn't know they had weed thousands of years ago? Now you do. What did you think those peace pipes in India were? tongue.gif And tobacco....poppy plant seeds (heroin), etc. Hell they've ben smoking tobacco as long as they've ben smoking marijuana. They didn't come with health warnings then though rolleyes.gif

Azazel (or As'iel):

- Eyeliner (Boy did the Egyptians love their eyeliner, they even had men wearing it)

- Mascara

- Eyeshadow (and all beautifcation of the eyelids and shadowing of the eye)

- Make-up (you know, like that mud foundation the Egyptians used to wear?)

- All coloring tinctures (like that 30ft slab of purple glass found next to a pyramid) including clothing, rouge, lipstick, etc

- Hair dye (Mummies have now been found with bleached blonde hair and fire red dyed hair)

- All tools and weaponry including swords, knives, shields, breastplates, etc

- The mining and use and cutting of jewels (precious stones) and metals including gold, silver, etc for jewellery (bracelets, 'decorations', ornamentation, etc) , amulets, weaponry (above), tools, etc

- Alchemy

- Antimony

- This all seemed to lead to adultery and corruption

Eh, no wonder he was in so much trouble. He got the most blame

Barakiel:

- Astrology (Egyptians, Babylonians, Summerians, etc had astrology)

Kokarer'el

- The knowledge of the signs

There's more names but it's late so I'll go through it later, but the other things were magic, Meteorology (the weather), teaching men (and women) to read and write, another taught writing with the use of ink and Papyrus paper (also an Egyptian thing, and they were the first to write) - Enoch also taught writing later, but with God's approval, the stars, constellations, planets, course of the Moon (and eclipses etc think Stonehenge), abortion, the stages of fetal growth as in what months a fetus grows hair, nails, etc, that it can survive outside the womb at 6 months gestation (we only know that NOW with technology) but can be safely born at 8 months gestation, etc. As above I said they also taught medicine, the Egyptians had not only medicine but surgury. It was found on a mummy that brain surgery have been performed on it. Another one had have a broken leg healed with a splint etc.

And on and on it goes. There's more just can't think of it right now. None of the above was 'bad' in itself, it became bad when people used it the wrong way. They were secrets of Heaven, and these angels sins in part, was letting these secrets (like astrology, which is the 8th and 9th Heavens - The Firmanent of Heaven) out to man which can then become corrupted. Abortion no doubt was taught because of these hybrids...

So, next time you wonder where ancient knowledge came from, remember this post.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley-Star*Child

• Jodie.Lynne

• __Kratos__

• mako

I think these so called 'angels' could well have been aliens of a higher intelligence. Anything coming to earth from out of the sky was seen to be from 'heaven'. After all, they did worship the 'ben-ben stone' which was a meteorite!

Heaven was regarded as being 'above' man in the physical sense, so things falling or landing from out of the sky just had to be from heaven. Hell of course was the opposite-anything coming out of the earth. That's while volcanic eruptions gave hell it's hot and sulphurus atmosphere.

I think these so called 'angels' could well have been aliens of a higher intelligence. Anything coming to earth from out of the sky was seen to be from 'heaven'. After all, they did worship the 'ben-ben stone' which was a meteorite!

Heaven was regarded as being 'above' man in the physical sense, so things falling or landing from out of the sky just had to be from heaven. Hell of course was the opposite-anything coming out of the earth. That's while volcanic eruptions gave hell it's hot and sulphurus atmosphere.

603057[/snapback]

I think that those "aliens" people see might be angels fallen or not. Frankly its equally probable.

I think that you are doing humanity a great disservice here. You are not allowing for the natural intelligence and creativity of the species to explain some of the above inventions/discoveries.

I may be mistaken, but your list of >gifts< makes me think that you believe man (as a species) couldn't find their own **** with both hands, if it wasn't for the intervention of gods/aliens/or other mythological beasties.

I'd say just about every ancient 'sky being' was an angel, fallen or not. There was a similar account of a non-religious Arab text telling saying a being from the sky descended to the Earth to warn him of a coming global flood which would wipe everything out. This 'sky being' taught him science and mathematics and ho to build the pyramids to save peopl from the flood. There are doors at the top of the pyramids and there it's completely decided upon if they were really tombs or not (missing death heiroglyphs etc). Angels ARE from Space, Heaven IS in space. These supposed 'modern' aliens are more than likely the Nephilim, hybrid offspring of human women and these above mentioned angels. These 'new' alien also claim to be infertile (which would make sense) and use humans for breeding. Sounds awfully familiar.

Aliens, as Nephilim coming from the thrones of their fathers, the stars, and their mothers being mortal women, were described in Solomon - demons - and he was given power over them through a ring, in whic he could punish them and he had them build his city.

As for man's capabilities, according to sciene man then was a primitove caveman freshly evolved from some ape. I don't believe in Evolution (everyone here knows that) and while I do belive th prior to these angels and their technologies and 'secrets of Heaven' man WAS primitive, I think science dismisses alot of what man knew AFTER this explosion of knowledge. Man wasn't primitive then.

o know that a fetus can survive at 6 months gestation outside th womb you'd need technology because it's only with technology that they DO survive. Maybe not advanced technology, but technology o some sort. The first vey premature babies to survive more than a few weeks were the Dionne Quintuplets born in 1934, and it's because of them, (also the first ever surviving quintuplets, and still now th first and only EVER set of all MZ (identical, or in this case ALL identical) quintuplets) that premature babies now survive. How the hell did they know thousands of years ago?

Under 6 months gestation they usually didn't survive, even with technology.

They taught astrology, astronmy, meterology, reading/writing with ink and Papyrus paper, medicine, obstetrics, cosmetology, etc. That's what the above comes under by todays categorization.

On top of that is Enoch's astronomy, which no matter which way you look at it no man then, could have known. He described the planets ALL of them, in order, color, and even described (the planet he was then taken to see - Pluto) the furethest planet in our solar system ('the egde' and farthest out as described in the texts) Pluto as being an ICY WASTELAND. Humans with all our technology can't get to Pluto NOW, how the hell could he have known that then? He couldn't of, unless he was there. Pluto was the prisonhoue of these above angels - their hell. Pluto has always been associated with Hades.

603057[/snapback]

Higher itellignece aliens had to teach us how to make a metal sword and wear make-up?

Tell me how a 'caveman' could have known how to mine th metal to make it in the first place? You do realize in order to mine, you need tools to begin with.

And as for cosmetics, they are complex in themsleves. Who would think to put black powder of the eyes, color on th eyelids, black lines around the eyes all to make them stand out, red coloring on cheeks and lips, foundation for skin, etc? They had to get the idea from somewhere.

People take it for granted that these things have always existed. They didn't, and for those times, were too advanced.

And here I was thinking that the first tools were stones and sticks. Little did I realize that 'cavemen' had mining operations

Little did I realize that 'cavemen' had mining operations

Actually, they did....Grimes Graves in East Anglia (England) is the remains of a large scale flint mining operation. We haave found their lighting system (remains of torches), their tools (pickaxes made from antlers, shovels made from the shoulder blade of cows, deer, or horses) and even remains of "unlucky" miners! And this is only one of many different flint mines scattered all over Europe, Africa, America, Asia and the Middle East. Flint wasn't the only thing mined, at Salzburg the salt mining there started in the stone age and there is also evidence from several different sites of the use and possible mining of surface outcropping of coal!

Ashley, we can trace (through artifacts) the first beginnings of metal usage to the modern titanium bicycle rim - mankind isn't stupid as you seem to think. Our ancestors were actually smarter than us in many ways, so don't sell them short. If it hadn't been for the 1500-1600 year hiatus on scientific research brought on by the Christian Church, who knows where we would be! rolleyes.gif

Right you are mako, but mining flint is a slight bit different than mining metals. In truth, I had overlooked the mining of flint and obsidian by the cavedwellers..

My point being that anyone who thinks that the primitive versions of man couldn't come up with any of these innovations, has never watched a very young child try to solve problems. The mind is a wonderful tool, and is the premiere reason for our dominance of this world. It irks me when folks try to downplay the extent of our creativity and ingenuity by relying on some unknown and unseen outside "force' to account for our development.

• 1 month later...

Au contrair. I am not selling mankind short on our ancestry. Man was at one time primitve but as a result of this influence from the angels they became an intelligent and advanced civillization/s, and then lost their knowledge again. This CAN be traced back. Egyptians were more advanced intially than they were afterwards, something which was discovered when layers of walls came off to reveal more advanced writings/depictions before it. Even the statues they made seemed to be almost mechanically smooth before as opposed to after. Flying machines were depicted on prior wall paintings etc.

Saying man came from an ape picking at bones is selling man short and exaggerating any primitivity it may have once had.

• 12 years later...

Goodness, this thread is well over a decade old, and the original members long gone. As such, thread closed.

• The topic was locked