Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

_hAiLO_'s Theory

_hAiLO_

First off, I want to apologize for creating a thread that basically grew out of my...rebuttleness. Proclaimed, 'How many of you skeptics...', I wish it disbanded. But since things go civil and things go better the way you think, I hope everyone forgives me for making such a thread to question your beliefs...especially skeptics.

Okay, this theory is probably previously discovered by another person, but this theory originated in my head...and I want to know of peoples opinions when I apply it to peoples beliefs. I've heard of this before, and many people speak of it, I just wanted to give it a name because I don't know the name...so I named it after me! weeee! grin2.gif

_hAiLO_'s Theory states that of all things made positive or negative, there will always be an opposite force in existence to somewhat counter the current force.

(I tried to make it all scientific, excuse my french)So, my proclaimed theory, which I know someone else discovered before I did, says that whenever a bad thing occurs, then there will always be a good thing of equal amount in existence. Or if a good thing occurs, there will always be a bad thing in existence. To receive something evil, will eventually receive an award and those who receive something good will receive consequence.

----------------------------------------------------

Examples: positive - negative effect

-Positive-I win 1,000,000 dollars in a lottery

-Negative-I go corrupt, I receive envy, jealousy, and theft problems from everyone else

-Positive-I ditch school because I want to, and I go play in the arcade and watch movies(positive for me)

-Negative-I don't receive my diploma, and lose lifes money

-Positive-I hit my brother because I want revenge

-Negative-I lose my allowance

Examples: negative - positive effect

-Negative-I donate my million dollars to the 3 world liberation organization

-Positive-I save thousands of people

-Negative-I go to school and do my homework instead of video games in which I love so much(its suffering... crying.gif )

-Positive-I get a high school diploma and receive a good paycheck

-Negative-I give my brother my turkey sandwich

-Positive-Congratulations! I just practiced 'generosity' and 'love your enemy', you will become a wise 'ol fellow in no time

So basically, I think this theory revolves around our lives. Now if I apply it to religion for example, it gets messy. We have witnessed all the bad things, all the cons in religion like what some people call 'being seduced', 'brain washed', 'blind faith', you name it.

But if I applied the theory, I think it goes well. I mean, wether you believe it or not, people learn from the many great morals(besides the violent ones) in the bible's parables. Like the 'Good Samaritan' or 'The Prodigal Son' for example, and when Pope John Paul the II forgave his attempted assassinator, I saw an allusion from 'The Prodigal Son' there and its amazing. If someone tried to assassinate President Bush, hell they would prosecute the guy and put him in death row instead of what Pope John Paul the II did. The religious leader would forgive, not the political one, thats one of the many things I found good from religion.

Its like Heaven and Hell too, good and bad.

My opinion on the Perfect World Assumption.

I don't think a perfect world exists. Sometimes people say that 'Why would God make all his creations suffer', and I applied this theory to that, and I thought about it. I thought that the more suffering to enter this world, the more good the suffering drags along with it. Its like a negative-positive effect. More negatives will bring positives. Now if I believe in this theory, more tsunamies bring more good things, but I just can't find it.

Now I can find a lot of things in religion when it comes to applying this theory.

Maybe someone can help me apply this to something opposite of my beliefs, like a Skeptics beliefs? Or can anyone find an exception to this theory? Does anyone believe in this theory besides me? Can anyone tell the the true name of this theory?

Edited by _hAiLO_

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _hAiLO_

• TooFarGone

• hadeka

Top Posters In This Topic

Its more of a law of nature...............every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Givin our action, everything we do has some effect on us, and the world....be it good or bad. So, think about your actions!

Yeah, I know. I just happen to do good things and can't find the consequences...and when I suffer on things I have to do, i'm like, 'Wheres my reward!'. I think everyone knows this alreay....waste of a thread crying.gif

Edited by _hAiLO_

Well, i believe in that theory

It is the law that GOD created in nature.

ummm , i dont think that this theory can contradict religion.

I believe that:

every good work have its good and bad consequences

and also every bad work have its bad and good consequences.

Everything have its opposite and consequences.

Even matter,, there are matters and anti-matters

And your exmaples that you gave are very good to explain your theory thumbsup.gif

I think this could be a sort of "Karma"

What do you think?

I think this could be a sort of  "Karma"

What do you think?

604214[/snapback]

I think so, might very well be Karma. Nice imput original.gif .

hailo I think your theory is wonderful. For instance, men in the beginning of times were all wicked except for Noah's family. God told Noah to build the ark. Noah in fact told others to get right but they didn't listen. So therefore everything on Earth was destroyed except for what was on the ark. The bad destruction of Earth. Good saving the righteous (Noah's family) from destruction. I don't know if that is a good example or what but all things happen for a reason. And good and bad both come out of it. It just depends on the way you look at it. And it was a great way of saying it was Karma, hadeka. thumbsup.gif