Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aerialhippo

The Aliens are controlling Christopher Guest

7 posts in this topic

I imagine that I am not the only one at this site who has seen Waiting For Guffman, a particularly funny movie. One thing, though, has been bugging me it is the scene in which Eugene Levy sings the tune "Nothing ever Happens on Mars" (if you've seen the film you'll have known how this fits in with the plot). Anyway he sings the song with a certain type of voice that leads me to believe that it is actually a message to some far off planet. how do I know well there are certain qualities to the way it sounds that would just happen to be more than a Stinking coinicidence. My theory goes that some sort of Alien chrash lands on earth meets Christopher guest, takes over part of his mind, and gets this song written that his home planet might recieve and send a way home for the stranded extraterrestrial. Don't believe me than go and check it out yourself.

Dude, I have checked it out and I am not convinced..."Nothing Ever Happens on Mars" is short of an alien message, but a musical masterpiece that shadows the work of Bach, Beethoven, and Ronald McDonald...I can understand where your coming from though...maybe i am just posessed already by them or something.......

I Need McDonalds!

gee Delacorr thanks for raining on everyones parade. Well duh it doesn't mean anything do you think I am that much of a moron!. I was hoping people could read it for a good laugh but noooooo jeez man I mean how would the message get to the home planet and why would a highly advanced lifeform try the same cheap trick as Alice Cooper or Ozzy, no offense to them man but still

You wanna mess HIPPOMAN? Cause I can...mess...yea! Look,....LOOK OVER THERE!

laugh.gif

Hippo...where did your name come from?