Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interesting photos

robloc93

Thought I'd post up some interesting photos for your viewing pleasure. original.gif

In 1980 Mrs Ivy Wilson photographed a rainbow at her property near Woombye, southeast Queensland, Australia. She didn’t notice anyhting unusual in the sky, but an image like the Madonna & Child was found on the print. The picture wasn’t taken through a window, so the image isn’t a reflection of a statue.

user posted image

Bleeding Rosa Mystica statue, 21 September 1982.

user posted image

Italian stigmatic and contactee Giorgio Bongiovanni in 1993, who received his stigmata during a visit to Fatima.

user posted image

Antonio Ruffini saw an apparition of the Virgin mary and received the stigmata in 1951. The wounds go through his hands and feet. He built a chapel on the site, south of Rome, Italy. Photographed 1987.

user posted image

The Turin Shroud

user posted image

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robloc93

• beowulf

• JennRose

• Jesus_Freak

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but I don't think that top picture can be anything BUT a reflection of a statue. It's funny how the 'vision' looks exactly like common Catholic ceramic figures.

How about the Hindu holy statue that oozed milk (reported here last year)....All religions have "miracles", doesn't mean a thing. I am surprized you include the "Shroud of Turin" after it's exposure as a fraud. = tongue.gif

Jenrose, you're right, you can see the reflection of a light also. Couldn't be the sun, since for a rainbow to show, it would have to be BEHIND the viewer (or camera). Nice try thogh - tongue.gif

How about the Hindu holy statue that oozed milk (reported here last year)....All religions have "miracles", doesn't mean a thing.  I am surprized you include the "Shroud of Turin" after it's exposure as a fraud. =  tongue.gif

618838[/snapback]

i thought it supposedly sipped milk... but they found out that any statue will do that... i forgot why though... i saw a show on it a while ago.

I'm not trying to prove anything nor do I claim these pics are authentic. All I stated was that they are interesting pics.

The picture wasn’t taken through a window, so the image isn’t a reflection of a statue.

That is the statement I was addressing.

The picture wasn’t taken through a window, so the image isn’t a reflection of a statue.

That is the statement I was addressing.

618957[/snapback]

My bad,that was part of the caption.

the bleeding statue was interesting, and so were the mysterious marks on people's hands! ohmy.gif

If the Turin Shroud is a fake, then how you can explain the fact that it is a natural "negative" (I'm speaking in photography terms, I just don't know how to say it tongue.gif)