Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chistopher Guest Does It Again!

Delacorr

I'm not sure about you UK-ers but for most of us in the US, we got to see another great Christopher Guest movie, A Mighty Wind.

His previous movies in chronolagical order are:

(the world reknown) This Is Spinal Tap

Waiting For Guffman

Best in Show

These were all some of the funniets movies that i have ever seen...if you see any movie soon rent these because they are great...I wanna know how others like Chris Guest, Rob Reiner and the latest comedy phenomena, A Mighty Wind!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delacorr

• Space Moose

• Lillian416

• aerialhippo

First of all I loved Mighty wind and of course I'm wondering

HEY WHa' Happen

i don't care about you big fat greek wedding fans or what-not A mighty Wind is as funny as Funny gets they just don't make that stuff up wait yes they do and it is funny as hell

Ah yes... This is Spinal Tap. If you haven't seen it, you really should. Make sure to turn the volume up to 11, because you can always use one more.

I liked Reiner in All in the Family. Christopher Guest was in Small Soldiers. Both worth every minute of film they were printed on.

Since I like them, I shall have to check out the latest offerings from them. What have the critics been saying?

Although the playing time was limitd, critics raved! and if some didn't enjoy it, they are idiots! Regardless of what they say, they are are brillinat...and i'm a tough critic too!

I wish I knew what the hey we are talking about.....what are we talking about??! rolleyes.gif