Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Poltergeist

Enfield Poltergeist Voice?

8 posts in this topic

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the famous Enfield Poltergeist voice? This is the one where the little girl is taken over by the demon and begins talking with a mans voice.

The orginal bbci site has changed to a teen site.

I won't believe that I am hearing a ghost on a recording...it would help if i could see it...but then still, may not work...

I can not find the recording, all the pages I have been to tell of it only.

I've had a look for this recording but as far as I can tell, as you said before Poltergiest, the recording was originally on the BBC Weird site which is now the teen site.

I've found A Transcript of what was on the recording though. whistling.gif

Since I live right next to Enfield I guess I could just pop around and make some recordings of my own. ph34r.gif

Since I live right next to Enfield I guess I could just pop around and make some recordings of my own. ph34r.gif

Would ya Tommy ? wiggle.gif That would be just super .. How soon can you post them here ? grin2.gif

Here is the internet broadcast of Lou Gentile's show that Tommy provides the text version of. http://www.lougentile.com/nov02.html Its the Nov. 27th show with Mark Russell Bell. You'll need RealPlayer to listen to it. I have a 56k dial up connection at home and the player keeps rebuffering, which is a real pain, so I never got a chance to listen to it. Hopefully you have a better connection and/or more time to mess around with it, but eventually you should hear the 'the voice'. unsure.gif

Magikman

lol Kismit. grin2.gif Thanks to Magik, I won't have to. tongue.gif

You have to forward the recording to 1:09:28 to actually start the introduction to the case (donated by the letter N on the transcript).

The recordings of the voices can be heard from 1:13:50 into the recording.

I must say the voices do sound pretty freaky. ph34r.gif

I love this transcribers note though: "THE VOICES ON THE TAPE PLAYED ON THE BROADCAST WAS HARD TO TRANSCRIBE DUE IN PART TO THE ACCENTS..." laugh.gif Now thats getting personal! happy.gif

Gosh darn it Tommy I was really hoping we might get a wee squeally out of you grin2.gif

and as usuall my Real Player dosn't work rolleyes.gif