Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Althalus

Psychics

8 posts in this topic

i remember reading about the CIA would use psychics during the cold war. they were called "remote viewers" i read the government stopped the procedure, not that it was unsucessfull, rather it "messed" with the viewers minds.

I have also heard that the NAZI regime were the first to experiment with those "things". The also were the first to develope a flying saucer...

Odin Supreme 8)

When did thet invent a flying saucer???

Well, they didn't really develope it but they had the blueprints for it, a small craft was built that also could fly. Then in the fifties the US Army made a similar craft. I am looking for a site..

"Loading"

"Loading"

"Loading"

"Loading Complete, ready to startup..."

http://www.naziufos.com/

Here ya go.

Odin Supreme 8)

Doesn't look too believable on a quick perusal - with so many scientists who worked for the Nazis working for England, America or Russia after the war, if that were the case then saucer technology should have reached the public attention (or been in public application) by the 50's or 60's, unless... well back to US gov conspiracies again i suppose!

Thanks for the link btw

Yep the second link is good too and looks at both sides of the arguement - thanks again