Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chupacabras

FearChupa

I live across the road from a pasture where their are cows. I have not seen the cows over there in the pasture lately so i have come to the conclusion that some of the cows must of been attacted by a chupacabra. If anyone knows if they could appear in the UNited States please tell me.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• UnpopularLola

• Delacorr

• FearChupa

OMG there's a conspiracy ..... All the sheep around here are losen there wool huh.gif

I bet the ownder sold them and you didn't see them being loaded.

Why a Chupacabra?

Why not a giant anaconda? Or a Tyrannosaurus Rex? Or Elvis?

What makes you think it was a Chupacabra? It could of been a million different other things.

Yeah, it might have been Elvis. Did you find any fried penut butter and banana sandwiches around?

Or maybe it was the MIB! The cows are in a pasture, right? I said all along it was cows high on polluted pond water and over-ripe hay bales making those crop circles. Now the MIB are finally crackin down on their shenannigans.

Remember that next time you order a burger. Ask yourself "Why is the guy behind the register wearing sunglasses?" Then think of these poor, stoned cows.

Yep, 100% conspiracy.

Seriously though, there have been the occasional reports of El Chupacabra from America, but only from the Southern half.

I'd say, from reading your name and your story that you may have an unreasonable fear of chupacabras, maybe you should lighten up a bit.........its just a thought.

huh.gif

Hahaha the cows must have been killed by all those crazy chupa's runnin round.

Hey, you know there is a horror movie bout them? I laughed so hard when I came across it in da movie store.