Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Saru

This'n That #3 - NEEMO Is Underway!

6 posts in this topic

This'n That #3 - NEEMO Is Underway...To Study 'Space' Underwater

Columnist Editorial By Nancy

Editorial Link :

www.unexplained-mysteries.com/editorialthisnthat3.shtml

( Includes images of the NEEMO laboratory and it's crew )

Another excellent editorial there Nancy, it will be very interesting to see how things go for the NEEMO crew. It's more or less the closest thing to living in space you can get without having to leave the earth.

I can well see this being the beginning of an extensive series of such projects, designed to better our understanding of both living and working in space, and of the hidden world deep beneath the waves.

Looking forward to finding out how they got on when they emerge on the 29th.

""There is a place south of where I live, that will take your breath away. The sunrises and sunsets, the Pelicans flying overhead, the pristine waters that lap upon the beach and make barely a sound. On a clear, Moon-less night? You can't even begin to count the stars! The place? Key Largo, Florida.""

this sounds romantic wub.gif

""There is a place south of where I live, that will take your breath away. The sunrises and sunsets, the Pelicans flying overhead, the pristine waters that lap upon the beach and make barely a sound. On a clear, Moon-less night? You can't even begin to count the stars! The place? Key Largo, Florida.""

this sounds romantic  :wub:

djdodo............ original.gif

Thank you so much for reading about "NEEMO" I really appreciate

your taking the time!

As for wub.gif You noticed!! Yep, I'm glad my "message" came through.

I did dedicate this editorial to the Man in my life..... the Man who opened my eyes and touched my soul.

I'd better stop here... my eyes are starting to leak.

Thank you again for your comments.

Nancy blush.gif

i love the Keys. they are my favorite place to visit. my wife and i spent our honeymoon on Key West. i don't think there is a more relaxing or romantic place around. its like a botanical garden surrounded by water, so lovely.

Thank you for another great editorial Nancy original.gif

Like SaRuMaN said, this could be just the beginning of many more experiments just like it.

The editorial made me connect with Key Largo even more than NEEMO, I must admit. Key Largo sounds like a great place, and it sounds like you spent some time there with someone truly special. A very lucky guy to be fortunate enough to have spent his time with you there wub.gif