Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hello all! as a merovingian!?

merovee

Hi! I am new, as you no doubt will realise!!!! though not new to the subjects discussed here. I have been reading-- those books!! you know the ones Holy grail bloodlineof jesus etc the templars etc etc.- but not yet the da vinci code. I have read the gnostics and also the dead sea scrolls and numerous similar books, however at the same time asit happens I have been doing the'family genealogy, and found er!! I appear to be a merovingian ( sorry if this annoys anyone!! Imean I havent any wings or anything of note which I have noticed!!) I had been wondering around on the net in France uncovering various ancestors, also in touch with people in canada who had tied up our family line and found I am oneof them!! apparently!! so what do I do then!!! rolleyes.gif I mean I am not a second coming, and there are a lot of us and we are kinda 'people' just it is via my fathers name I am a mero so it seems. so much for the blood line thing then!! I never expected that!!! I knew we had something to do with templars- my father had a freemasons lodge ( he's long dead and was not a nice person!!). anyway just a thought- wanted to show off my new flag!!! grin2.gif all the best Merovee

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zandore

• Amalgamut

• Super Pancake

• merovee

I appear to be a merovingian ( sorry if this annoys anyone!! Imean I havent any wings or anything of note which I have noticed!!)

633179[/snapback]

angry.gif This annoys me greatly, just kidding laugh.gif

Welcome to U.M. hope you have a great time!

You should of but this in the general discussion board or in the Ancient Mysteries & Alternative History since your talking about your ancestry

Is this what you were talking about merovee?

By the way welcome to UM. thumbsup.gif

The Merovingians were a dynasty of Frankish kings who ruled a frequently fluctuating area in parts of present-day France and Germany from the 5th to 8th century AD. They were sometimes referred to as the "long-haired kings" by contemporaries, though the significance of their long hair is not clear.

Merovingian

welcome, I am not merovingian, but if the theory is true we both carry some of the holy blood. welcome to UM thumbsup.gif

welcome, I am not merovingian, but if the theory is true we both carry some of the holy blood. welcome to UM thumbsup.gif

633538[/snapback]

ph34r.gif

another cult?

634748[/snapback]

An old one. Check the link for more info.

Welcome to the boards Merovee.

I've read about the merovingians, but seem to have missed the part where they are supposed to have wings....

And, just for the record, if you look deep enough into the past, you will find that many have, at least tenuous, links to the various thrones of the world.

Welcome to UM.

What exactly is a "merovingian?"

633288[/snapback]

user posted image

That would make you bloodlines with Princess Diana as well..

BTW Welcome to UM..

Edited by Lostchild1962