Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Experiments of Anubis

Toltec

As I understand it. the experiment being presented here has been repeated, that is to say by more than just the eqyptians during the period in question . It is suppose to work, meaning also that the conclusions presented in this text have also been shown to be correct.

There are those who would tell you that the Rosetta Stone was actually discovered in the west well before it has been claimed in history.

During this time difference, this experiment was discovered, repeated and as a result throughout Europe, common household cats were killed (en mass).

This resulted in a substantial increase within the populations of animals these

cats ate, such as for instance rats and as the teller sugested caused what we today call the Black Plauge......

Anubis was the son of Osiris and stepson to Isis. As was apparent, since the day of his birth, Anubis was a prophet and as a prophet his life would one day end in a way he never in his life accepted as good. As it was known in his day, a prophet would live about 1000 years, but as time passed. Such a person would loose their skin pigmentation, so that by the time he or she was aged both skin and organs were transparent in every way.

So obsessed with understanding a cure was he, that during a heated dicussion with his stepmother Isis, Anubis attacked her and subdued her locking her in a building he had ordered built somewhere in the desert. Now, at the time Osiris was not in Egypt as he often traveled to lands beyond his kingdom. Upon his return one day he discovered what Anubis had done.

Having vanquished Isis, Anubis had been accepted as in charge until his father returned and having returned, his father Osiris demanded that Anubis release Isis and return her to his side.

Anubis refused this order and as a result Osiris cut of his head.

Now according to this legend a prophet will remain alive if his head is severed from his body, he can even reconnect it. But once severed, a body part, will not maintain its condition and unlike like the rest of the body the part it will rot away. Anubis would never leave Egypt because of this event and so could not in this lifetime present his philosophy beyond the borders of his home.

Also as a result Anubis needed, for the rest of his life, a fresh supply of heads. This is why he is depicted with the head of a jackal as it was these animals he killed to supply his need for a face.

As time passed Anubis became Pharaoh by his own right as Pharaoh, he commanded that a series of experiments be conducted. In order to in fact cure what he saw as an evil disease this being death not only for himself but for all mankind. It is known that Anubis never completed his goal before his time finally came. But given the abilities and power he displayed while alive, there is no reason to believe that in by his next life time he would succeed.

Despite this failure there were many discoveries made as a result of these experiments, the strangest of which is presented here........

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Toltec

• Aquietas

• hyperactive

• DJ_Quinn

Anubis while the hour is late we have one more mater before you to present in relation to your madate. While it may not exactly be what you are looking for, it does fall into the realm, of what you have expected us to make you aware of.

This experiment has been repeated 80 times, each with the same result. However, it is clear that if the experiment is not followed exactly as we explain here, within a few days, from the time the mistake is made. Every person directly involved in that particular study will be dead at the hands, of an extremely violent and unusually intelligent version, of the animals used in these experiments.

First, locate a place far in the near desert where there is no known sizemic activity and very little in any significant changes in weather. At this location a structure is built resistant to sound with a main room outside this room are three other rooms designed for human caretakers and supplies.

Second locate 50 male and 50 female common house cats each one about 2 years old, heathy and capable of reproducing. Each cat should be taged with information regarding where exactly he or she was taken from this is extremely important a when the experiment is completed each cat must be returned to that place and set free. Each cat is to be rendered incapable of conceiving special care is to be taking so as not to harm or cause the cats physical discomfort

Cages are designed in which, each cat is paired of (male in female). The cages are made so as to allow each of the pairs to interact, as they see fit but as well, for each them to have privacy if this is what they desire each of the cages is then placed in the main hall.

Every day in the morning, afternoon and evening a caretaker assigned to a particular shift will come into the main room feed the cats, clean their cages and inspect each of the animals for medical problems. This is to continue until either all the animals have died of natural causes, or something unusual happens.

In each of the trails about five years pass at which point, something unusual does in fact occur. While there are variations with respect to the precise day it happens in each case and or the hour. A time will come in which, a caretaker, will enter the main room and observe, that in one of the cages. Rather than two cats of the opposite sex, there is one adult cat and two small kittens with sex organs fully intact.

As a result of this phenomenon much more time and effort was placed into assessing and observing the causes, special care was taken to insure strick adherence was adhered to so as to guarantee the results, as well as the conclusions.

As a result of direct observation we can now say that the adult animal, which was seemingly missing did not disappear. Rather while still in the cage. it divided into two younger versions of itself.

We conclude that as a result of the isolation imposed upon the cats, coupled with the apparent lack of ability to reproduce, triggered an innate and inherent response whose basis and cause is survival. In other words, that when faced with extinction animals have the inherent ability to divide into two younger versions of themselves rather than die of natural causes or otherwise.

In each and every circumstance in which this experiment was conducted, as soon as a caretaker actually first saw the two small kittens all the other cats became very aggressive and difficult to handle. Each cat was returned to the location where it was originally found, as far as the two kittens, they were freed at the location where the cat they once were was originally living.

It is also clear, as a result of observation, that in respect to each of these two young animals do seem to have the memories of the parent cat in question. As a result there ability to survive on there own does not seem to be a problem, if anything these particular ones appear more advanced.

but if the mind is in the head, wouldn't he have needed new bodies instead of heads? it just seems backwards to me.

One potential interpretation is that Anubis was actually disfigured and as a result wore masks using the heads of wild dogs.

Would also point out that in those days the mind was perceived as an aspect of

the heart and since from that time, very few ever saw Anubis without a mask

that his head had been severed was a conclusion that formed.

are you insinuating that animals really can divide into two smaller versions of themselves? If that was true, no animal would EVER become extinct, thats not really possible.

Closer to the topic: I believe that Anubis is decpicted with the head of an animal, as are all egyptian gods, becuase he was believed to be the enbodiment of a soul which posessed characteristics that the egyptians felt were closely related to the characteristics of that particular animal. While it has shown true in history that some cultures will make masks out of animal heads/skulls/bodies, for ceremonial purposes, just becuase a culture depicts a person/god with the face of an animal does not necessarily note that the particular person wore such a mask at all times.

So, are you presenting this experiment as valid?

The scientific method was applied?

Adult cats transmuted into 2 smaller versions of themselves?

Where do you lads find this stuff???

And what are they smoking when they do find this stuff?

They buy it from the Columbians. thumbsup.gif

blink.gif Ok, I think I'm missing something here; namely the source for the information. Further it appears that the very beginning of this post is edited as it doesn't make any sense in it's opening paragraph.

i.e. "As I understand it. the experiment being presented here has been repeated, that is to say by more than just the eqyptians during the period in question ."

The experiment has been repeated by whom? Sources please. original.gif

Also the parentage alleged in this article is in error to most every reference regarding Anubis, (aka/"Ienpw" and pronounced as, "Yinepu") *Source Link*

Re: the name "Egypt" has it's origin in the Greek word, Aegyptus. "Egypt" was referred to as KMT,("Kemet") during the Pharonic period. KMT translated as "Black Land", due to the black, fertile soil of the area. Consequently the desert in the area was referred to as "The Red Land".

Today, KMT or "Egypt" is refer to it by the Arabic term "Misr", in the tongue of the native peoples.

(Source Link*

Therefore, if the report of these experiments in the time of Anubis was drafted during the time of the Pharaoh's, as alleged, there would not be a reference to the Greek term "Egypt".

The question this legend seem to claim an answer for is whether or not it is possible for a multicellular organism to experience mitosis upon a multicellular

scale of existence.

In that claim, what it sugest is that such a capacity is related to perception or the capacity to perceive.

The threat perceived implied in the conclusion was not that of dying childless, but rather of becoming extinct as a species. This, despite the fact that the conclusion was incorrect, motivated the cat to activate an innate capacity to take the ability of his cells to divide to another level.

Accordingly as I tried to sugest, am I aware of other incidents related to or regarding this legend expressed in other cultures such as the Orient and the

Western Hemisphere.

Please understand there is only so much space when making one post and this

is a lot of information.....

GW in relation to your request for sources there are more than just several legends such as this that I am aware of.

They were taught to me as a young child

I admit for the record that they are very unique but from the context of writing

in the time periods sugested, not bizarre.

To be clear I am presenting them as they were presented to me innocent.gif

As far as double blinds yes the legend implies this was done.

Any thoughts?

Thoughts, ok you got it.

I think that your 'theories' and legends are just so much inane, pseudo-intellectual, new age-ancient knowledge bushwa. Your initial post is a wandering, semi-coherent drabble that repeats itself in an attempt to impart some aura of sobriety of thought. As a grade b monster movie, it is barely acceptable.

Centuries ago, in Europe during the Dark Ages, people believed that

A -freshwater eels somehow were spawned from horsehair.

B - salamnders were born and lived in fire.

C - Diamonds could be found inside the skulls of frogs.

All three of the above theories were wrong, yet persisted for many years because of the inability of the observers to correctly interpret the data they were receiving. Your "theory" suffers from the same flaw.

Thoughts, ok you got it.

I think that your 'theories' and legends are just so much inane, pseudo-intellectual, new age-ancient knowledge bushwa.    Your initial post is a wandering, semi-coherent drabble that repeats itself in an attempt to impart some aura of sobriety of thought.  As a grade b monster movie, it is barely acceptable. 

Centuries ago, in Europe during the Dark Ages, people believed that

A -freshwater eels somehow were spawned from horsehair. 

B - salamnders were born and lived in fire.

C -  Diamonds could be found inside the skulls of frogs.

All three of the above theories were wrong, yet persisted for many years because of the inability of the observers to correctly interpret the data they were receiving.  Your "theory" suffers from the same flaw.

638800[/snapback]

thumbsup.gif

JMPD1 I fail to see your point, are you sugesting that I am not telling these legends accurately?

Sincerely I am simply telling it as it was told to me as far as my opinion I have not presented that as of yet.

Personally the idea, that a person, instead of dying divides, is no more extraordinary than a person coming back from the dead and while I agree its a stretch to the imagination. One cannot deny that mitosis already exist and so therefore could one day be definitive of some future step in evolution.

Personally I have always been surprised by the things I was taught in relation to the subject of alternative histories.....

But strictly speaking JMPD1 you forgot to add that a man could come back from the dead.

Any thoughts?

• 6 months later...

hey can i give my opinion. there re some spiecies that when threatened with extinction could change sex or regrow severed appendges maybe that was the case here?? maybe two or more of the cats regrew their respective parts and reproduced. never know.

I'm just glad that these prophets would have been dead by the time of the Romans. If they lived for a 1000 years that is.

Also do you think the experiment would work on other animals? Frogs, turtles, chickens. It might be possible to do the test quicker with shorter lived, faster breeding species like mice. Unless it is just a cat thing.

lmao no wonder the prison's are becoming crowded, damn convicts are multiplying..

no seriously all kidding aside its a interesting story although ive never heard of it.

I think I missed something.

Anubis, a mythological figure, is presented as a living immortal who requires a steady supply of freshly severed heads (why do i see a movie based on this coming soon to the SCIFI channel?);

Cats multipling like amebas in desert labs.

What did one have to do with the other?

If this was a story about Bast I might see a connection. She was the goddess with the cat head.

Like someone else mentioned, they all pretty much had animal heads. This is a common feature amoung many different mythological systems. Seems the gods were the first "furries" of the world.

JMPD1 I fail to see your point, are you sugesting that I am not telling these legends accurately?

Is it a legend or an experiment? Legends are often factually incorrect, regardless of how accurate they are retold.

hey can i give my opinion. there re some spiecies that when threatened with extinction could change sex or regrow severed appendges maybe that was the case here?? maybe two or more of the cats regrew their respective parts and reproduced. never know.

This has never been shown in a mammal and is considered rare, even for amphibians.

Edited by vertigoflow

I've read both postings vertigoflow is refering to, and yes, they didn't seem to match up with one another.

About Anubis...

As hyperactive pointed out, why different heads? Isn't it our heads that carry knowledge, not the body?

About the cat experiments...

I've never heard of it. Though a good read, seems implausible.

Edited by ~Reality

An interesting lore, and from what I was reading, could've been the beginning of the story of Noah & the Flood--two-by-two. However, most of these stories are untrue and are embellished beyond belief.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I missed something.

Anubis, a mythological figure, is presented as a living immortal who requires a steady supply of freshly severed heads (why do i see a movie based on this coming soon to the SCIFI channel?);

Cats multipling like amebas in desert labs.

What did one have to do with the other?

If this was a story about Bast I might see a connection. She was the goddess with the cat head.

Like someone else mentioned, they all pretty much had animal heads. This is a common feature amoung many different mythological systems. Seems the gods were the first "furries" of the world.

Is it a legend or an experiment? Legends are often factually incorrect, regardless of how accurate they are retold.

This has never been shown in a mammal and is considered rare, even for amphibians.

If thats what you believe, how do you explain Hyenas ? The females (often the leader of the pack) posess the abillity to grow male genitalia and impregnate other females if no male can be found.

If thats what you believe, how do you explain Hyenas ? The females (often the leader of the pack) posess the abillity to grow male genitalia and impregnate other females if no male can be found.

You're kinda close to being right, except about the part of them actually impregnating other females. Where'd you find that bit of info?

http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20020427/bob10.asp