Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Life or Death

LucidElement

Amalgamut, hey ur talking about Stem Cell Research.. aka and in more depth would be Nano Technology.. which are programmed cells and is veryy expensive.. but they can program the cells to fight anything thats bad in ur body!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LucidElement

• Lordgalyan

• SilverCougar

I thought there was already a breakthrough that said you could live forever? Now its only 400 yrs??

user posted imageAnd here I had to go and pass on investing in "Botox" futures! Awww maaaan! user posted image

I'd go. The way this place is going it won't be much to live on in a few years anyway.

Of course I don't know if I'd choose heaven or not. I think Limbo, since I tend to spend most of my time there anyway. tongue.gif

ok guys, this is kind of an interesting question i think...

Would you rather choose to live all your life, and with this i mean the world stays the same, but there is no such thing as the END OF THE WORLD.. basically you will live out your life as long as you want, and you stay middle ages without aging any further... so basically you can't die.. but this way you will be here to see all the technoligical changes and everything else that is interesting to come???

or would you rather die go to heaven and spend the rest of your life their.. now heaven of course is the best place ever, said to be like this but with no violence around us... its just an interesting question i think, what do you all choose?

643965[/snapback]

Awesome question!

At one time, I realized how much I loved life! I said I would gladly return after I died in this one. I would take all the hits with all the misses, all the downs with all the ups...the bad with the good, as I felt it was all worth it. A good balance.

BUT, after being in a church that has taughtme truth, and feeling just a fraction of what the presence of God is like, I will choose going to heaven and being in His presence. A much better place- with no downs and perfection!

""now heaven of course is the best place ever, said to be like this but with no violence around us""

Okay, so if heaven is just like earth but with no violence? I'd go. I'd still get to experience/do/be anything I want but no one would be fighting or killing eachother?

That's not my view of heaven, but if that is what the question is, I'd go.

Edited by Purplos

""now heaven of course is the best place ever, said to be like this but with no violence around us""

Okay, so if heaven is just like earth but with no violence?  I'd go.  I'd still get to experience/do/be anything I want but no one would be fighting or killing eachother?

That's not my view of heaven, but if that is what the question is, I'd go.

650723[/snapback]

Am curious, and hope you dont mind me asking...what is your view of heaven?

Did you ever see "What Dreams May Come"? I thought that movie was well done, on how they portrayed heaven. I always thought heaven was what we wanted it to be...some would like how it describes- streets of gold, etc...Me? I'd want a long cabin on a small lake in the middle of the woods...warm sunshine all day, and maybe a warm thunderstorm here and there...i'd want my kids and husband with me, and my pets...just peaceful....

Well since I do not personally believe ther is any such place as heaven, I would choose to Die and come back in my next life and Die and come back. Until I finally get to Summerland where I will stay eternally.

Well since I do not personally believe ther is any such place as heaven, I would choose to Die and come back in my next life and Die and come back. Until I finally get to Summerland where I will stay eternally.

654916[/snapback]

Would you really want to live indefinately. If you believe that you have a soul. dont you think that it would eventually get tired worn down by all of the crap in the world? I mean you know that what we have going now is only going to advance further and further.

654916[/snapback]

Would you really want to live indefinitely. If you believe that you have a soul. don't you think that it would eventually get tired worn down by all of the crap in the world? I mean you know that what we have going now is only going to advance further and further.

654966[/snapback]

Yes, but every time I return I am here to learn something that I did not learn in previous life until I have all I need to know.

I'd choose death rather than eternal life on Earth. I don't believe in Heaven nor Hell so I was kinda hoping to be reborn again then experience another kind of life then die again etc etc. I only wish I could keep a record of all the past lives. laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

HEAVEN!!!!! But here I am for now so I'll explore the idea of heaven on earth

I choose cake

SC they got Cake in Heaven too. laugh.gif

Both angel food and devils food.

I prefer devils food. I am all about chocalate. But Hey Heaven over Earth anyday for me.

Sheep go to heaven... goats go to hell... *humms along to her favorite Cake song*

Meh... I donno if I'd like to live forever and be aggrivated by the greed and hatred and stupidity of man... Though immortality with alot of sex is always good... Though there is sex in Tir na nOg... or summerland.. or whatever you wanna call it... with cake.. and booze.. and no stupidity and hatred and greed of mankind... Oyla la...

Edited by SilverCougar

Yeah cake! wub.gif

Well whether we go to seperate Heavens or not. I say they have cake and you say your has cake. We both win.

original.gif I loves cake.

ok guys, this is kind of an interesting question i think...

Would you rather choose to live all your life, and with this i mean the world stays the same, but there is no such thing as the END OF THE WORLD.. basically you will live out your life as long as you want, and you stay middle ages without aging any further... so basically you can't die.. but this way you will be here to see all the technoligical changes and everything else that is interesting to come???

or would you rather die go to heaven and spend the rest of your life their.. now heaven of course is the best place ever, said to be like this but with no violence around us... its just an interesting question i think, what do you all choose?

643965[/snapback]

I would never, under any circumstances go to heaven. Unless Valhalla is a choice, I'm staying here on the Earth!

Why? Staying on the Earth for all eternity would grant you time to learn all of human knowledge, gain unimaginable wisdom, and see how the human race is going to progress. If you're in a place of no bad, you can't learn. On Earth, you can become wiser and more intelligent than anyone to ever have lived.

It seems like even in the afterlife people can't get along. Some will go to Valhalla, some Summerland, some Heaven. original.gif What if it's just one big place and there is no "heaven" etc. Of course by then you probably won't care who worshipped what just as long as you made it.

Meh... I donno if I'd like to live forever and be aggrivated by the greed and hatred and stupidity of man... Though immortality with alot of sex is always good... Though there is sex in Tir na nOg... or summerland.. or whatever you wanna call it... with cake.. and booze.. and no stupidity and hatred and greed of mankind... Oyla la...

689996[/snapback]

Oh yea i am with you SilverCougar,

It's off to Summerland, leave stupidity, hatred, greed of allkind and cloths on earth.

Interesting question. I know there's stuff I'd like to achieve in this world before I die, but the answer for me is easy: Heaven. No contest.

Life on earth - forever. No offense, but being a slave to mortal desires for eternity. Eventually it's all going to get boring. In heaven, having a spiritual body, and not being subject to the call of the flesh, life will be infinitely better.

And of course, if everyone chooses to stay on earth, then we're gonna have population issues sooner or later laugh.gif I will not be selfish. I'll give my spot in the world to someone who really wants to stay here......

All the best,

I would go immediately if allowed. I have lived a long time and I am tired of all the bad that I have seen in the world; and just tired of life in general.

And I won't be coming back again either!!!

The biggest sexual perversion is sexual denial! Ambrose Bierce