Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hey!!

Althalus

I'm getting an interesting popup from this site, I can click on the Unexplained Mysteries link underneath: Logged in as: bit, and it comes up with an Overture search page instead of the fourm, buit it only happens on the odd occasion, and when it does it says that it is a partner of the forum.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Althalus

• Saru

• Bizarro

• TheOracle

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Al,

I haven't made any changes to anything on the forum, so it's probably something to do with another web site you've been to, or something in your browser. Sometimes sites have 'popunders' that crop up even after you've left the site.

Just incase though, let me know if it happens again, and see if you can get a screenshot of it.

I've just logged in and out 10 times and everything worked fine, I didn't see any sign of that popup window at all.

Is anyone else getting that site when trying to log into the forum ?

Not having any probs here grin2.gif. Al, are you sure you don't have any resident ad-ware or spy-ware on your pc ?

Al,

Here's a good program I recommend trying :

Ad-Aware 6.0

That should help you find out if there is any potential spyware installed on your computer, and if so, it'll remove it for you.

The first time I ran it it found over 250 things for it delete, I then updated it, and it found a futher 50+.

All gone now though, thankfully.