Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Filled] Two debate judges needed

Saru

I'm looking for another two forum members who would be interested in judging some of the debates in this section of the board.

If you'd like to know more about debate judging first, read through this thread which describes how the whole debate judging system works.

Please make sure that you really would like to do this before volunteering, in particular i'm looking for two members who visit the forum on a regular basis and have a keen interest in the debating.

If you're interested, please post to this thread to let me know. If more than two people volunteer then those picked will be based on who i feel would be most suitable for the job.

Thanks thumbsup.gif

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Mr. Fahrenheit

• seeking

• TheOriginalF

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello SaRuMaN,

I have been watching the debates since I arrived on the board a few months ago, I find them very interesting and informative and always enjoy reading them. Although I have yet to take part in a debate (usually because both sides have been taken by the time I show up ), I would love to offer my services to act as a judge. I was quite active in my debate team in college so I do have a great deal of experience when in comes to scoring and judging a debate.

Thanks,

TheOriginalF

My name would look very good in green wink2.gif

I would very much like to be a debate judge! I'm interested in debates, I think they are fun! I recently participated in "Has feminism gone too far?" and I think It would be a cool time for me to be a judge. Most of the time I log on daily, and I'm on this board every time I'm on. I'm always reading other people's debates and I would thank you very much if you let me be a judge.

sounds like two good canidates right there

Why thank you grin2.gif

Agreed, I'll contact you both by PM shortly, thanks thumbsup.gif