Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Napoleon's Paranormal Pyramid Experience

'In the 18th century many foreign visitors came to the great pyramid of Giza in Egypt. They were scholars, scientists, historians, explorers, etc. One of the most famous visitors to the great pyramid was Napoleon Bonaparte. His military expedition to Egypt in 1798 was not only military but archeological as well. He took with him engineers, surveyors, astronomers, artists and archeologists. They surveyed, measured, explored, and made drawings of the great pyramid. Their work was published in many volumes from 1809 to 1822 by order of Napoleon.

There is an interesting note to this story about Napoleon on his visit to the great pyramid. He asked to be left alone in the King?s chamber. When he emerged, it was reported that he looked visibly shaken. When an aide asked him if he had witnessed anything mysterious, he replied that he had no comment, and that he never wanted the incident mentioned again. Years later, when he was on his deathbed, a close friend asked him what really happened in the King?s chamber. He was about to tell him and stopped. Then he shook his head and said, "No, what's the use. You'd never believe me." As far as we know, he never told anyone and took the secret to his grave. (It is interesting to note that there is an unsubstantiated story that Napoleon had hinted that he was given some vision of his destiny during his stay in the King's Chamber).'

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread25160/pg1

This one is for you Lucid, and all those other people that are pyramid crazy.

Did Napoleon see spirits???? Are the Tombs Haunted????

(Marduk better have the answer)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marduk

• Mr Ed

• isis-999

• Atlantis Rises

'In the 18th century many foreign visitors came to the great pyramid of Giza in Egypt. They were scholars, scientists, historians, explorers, etc. One of the most famous visitors to the great pyramid was Napoleon Bonaparte. His military expedition to Egypt in 1798 was not only military but archeological as well. He took with him engineers, surveyors, astronomers, artists and archeologists. They surveyed, measured, explored, and made drawings of the great pyramid. Their work was published in many volumes from 1809 to 1822 by order of Napoleon.

There is an interesting note to this story about Napoleon on his visit to the great pyramid. He asked to be left alone in the King?s chamber. When he emerged, it was reported that he looked visibly shaken. When an aide asked him if he had witnessed anything mysterious, he replied that he had no comment, and that he never wanted the incident mentioned again. Years later, when he was on his deathbed, a close friend asked him what really happened in the King?s chamber. He was about to tell him and stopped. Then he shook his head and said, "No, what's the use. You'd never believe me." As far as we know, he never told anyone and took the secret to his grave. (It is interesting to note that there is an unsubstantiated story that Napoleon had hinted that he was given some vision of his destiny during his stay in the King's Chamber).'

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread25160/pg1

This one is for you Lucid, and all those other people that are pyramid crazy.

Did Napoleon see spirits???? Are the Tombs Haunted????

(Marduk better have the answer)

654864[/snapback]

actually he spent the night in the kings chamber, and he never told anyone what he experienced. so essentially he could have had a bad dream

I doubt the veracity of this story

and it also isn't a very interesting story if you look at what % can actually be verified ?

Damn. Damn. Damn.

Well I was looking for people to go into depth about the 'magic' surrounding the pyarmids.

For example, are they cursed? There was a news story on that recently.

What also would have been good, is if Lucid had said he might have got cursed because he lost in battle and died a few years afterwards.

There is also the topic of pyramid shapes being used for preservation, someone tried to patent it. However I cannot find any information on that at the moment.

Damn. Damn. Damn.

Well I was looking for people to go into depth about the 'magic' surrounding the pyarmids.

What also would have been good, is if Lucid had said he might have got cursed because he lost in battle and died a few years afterwards.

There is also the topic of pyramid shapes being used for preservation, someone tried to patent it. However I cannot find any information on that at the moment.

654926[/snapback]

Napoleon was cursed.

he was cursed by wellington and nelson

One decimated his ships

the other decimated his army

his military expedition to egypt also wasn't militarily succesful.

his genitals certainly weren't cursed

they turned up at auction a few years ago in a good state of preservation.

the curses in egypt are normally reserved for tombs

but the most famous one "death will come on swift wings" (king Tut) was misreported and in fact never happened.

Marduk I realise all of that...

Tell me more about this auction?

654944[/snapback]

Napoleon's Penis

He almost conquered half of Europe

'Til he got beat at Waterloo

And on his deathbed this is what

He told his friends to do:

"Put my body in a tomb

Like all the great ones are

Chop off my little sabre

And put it in a jar"

This impish little Emperor

Who inspired a symphony

Said, "I hope you'll name a brandy

Or a pastry after me.

And of course you'll come to Corsica

When from this life I part

Feel free to drink to me

And tear my Bonaparte."

It was Napoleon's penis, Napoleon's penis

There wasn't much between us, just Napoleon's penis

The original French tickler, c'est vrai c'est tres petit

Genitalia on display for all the world to see

So now whenever I'm in Paris

And I'm stuck in some museum

Those boring Mona Lisas, man,

I just don't want to see 'em

There's only one attraction

There's only one I've known

It's the first thing that I tell my friends

The minute I get home

Napoleon's penis, Napoleon's penis

His highness, His sereness, Napoleon's penis

I know it's gonna thrill you, no matter who you are

Napoleon's penis - it's in that little jar

hehehe

w00t.gif

Lore: Accumulated facts, traditions, or beliefs about a particular subject.

Knowledge acquired through education or experience.

*rolls eyes*

• 3 weeks later...

I once had the opportunity to spend the night in the kings chamber in 1993. Cost me 200 pounds egyptian (about 58 bucks at the time) to get access for me and a female friend for about 7 hours. Nature took it's course, however, and nothing paranoral happened. I must admit, however, that if it had, I would have been too absorbed with the matter at hand. It is a dark and spooky place and the accoustics are fantastic and it's very easy to see how people get strange ideas and feelings while in there. In any case, I'm sure Napoleon could have used his time in a more productive way than camping out alone in there. I know I did.

Damn. Damn. Damn.

654926[/snapback]

MrEd, if it will make you feel better go to the bottom of you link; there is a comment about aliens building the pyamids upside down and then turning them right side up when they got to earth, hope this cheers you up. just a foot note if you do not want the correct answer do not call Marduk out!!ha!ha! laugh.gifalien.gifw00t.gif

Actually Marduk why dont you present that DNA typing site you were talking about before sleepy.gif

http://www.occultopedia.com/p/pyramids.htm

In relation to "In occult lore pyramids were also used for initiation" reference

last paragraph in above link.

http://www.occultopedia.com/m/mysteries.htm

Any thoughts? 

PS: Marduk what is that http??

703001[/snapback]

what this one ?

http://www.bioservers.org/html/sequences/sequences.html

okay so now you're gonna give us this list of 300 you have right ?

tell you what

how about i don't hold my breath in antici........................................................................pation.

ok with you

w00t.gif

ok Toltec i read your links they do not match what you have been saying could you please give us links to go with all the theory you have been tell us since we are all wrong i would like to see how you have come to that way of thinking! innocent.gifgrin2.gifw00t.gif

ok Toltec i read your links they do not match what you have been saying could you please give us links to go with all the theory you have been tell us since we are all wrong i would like to see how you have come to that way of thinking! innocent.gif  grin2.gif  w00t.gif

703613[/snapback]

Mind altering drugs and electro shock therapy is my guess. w00t.gif

oh ok now i understand; hey how come know one ever told me Napoleon penis was in a jar ha!ha! laugh.gifdevil.gif

Sequence Server provides simplified interfaces to complex genomic tools available on the world wide web. You can either use the site as a guest (click the "Login as Guest" button) or use an account.

Marduk I do not know what you are going through but blaming the messenger is often not the proper thing to do.

Isis scroll to where you see the word "Mysteries" highlighted in blue and within the text on the first link.

That is where the second link takes you.....

The pyramids were related to death and initiation rites (for instance) in relation to the Book of the Dead were preformed (described as occult lore).

"Given Egyptologists also credit Djozer with the construction of the impressive "Bent" and "Red" pyramids, it is not understood why if Egyptian pyramids were built as "tombs and tombs only" as Egyptologists believe it would be necessary for one pharaoh to have constructed three."

Egyptologist believe, not they are certain or they have irrefutable proof.

Despite the fact this idea is often regarded as an aspect of educational institution

its only a theory and in all sincerity not really accepted as absolute.

Its simply an interpretation in relation to writtings, which even with the rosetta stone any interpretation can be said as being absolute. Take for instance the word tree its related to living things as well as linage. Multiple meanings as well as words whose meaning can be much different than the same word means today

are amongst the problems that commonly face historians.

Hence Egyptologist "believe."

Marduk one actually needs neither yes.gif

Marduk remember one of the first things I said. Absolutes are not the answer

rather, what we are dealing with are matters of degree (spectra) in relation to

understanding the self.

There are an infinite number of paths all leading in the same direction.

A meaning to each one so personal, that ultimatley, one must travel alone.

Any thoughts?

"Given Egyptologists also credit Djozer with the construction of the impressive "Bent" and "Red" pyramids, it is not understood why if Egyptian pyramids were built as "tombs and tombs only" as Egyptologists believe it would be necessary for one pharaoh to have constructed three."

704667[/snapback]

Sneferu...Sneferu has always been credited with the Bent and Red Pyramids at Dashur. Sneferu was the first king of the IV dynasty. Nt-jn-kt Djoser was the second ruler of Dynasty III. At his time they were barely getting out of the Mastaba phase of Pyramid building (thanks to Imhotep), the finest (tho probably not the only) example of which still stands at Saqqara. This pyramid represents a transition phase from the mastaba phase to the pyramid phase of funerary monuments.

The Mastaba itself probably dates to the preddynastic period when mounds of earth and rock were piled over burials, some say to represent the Primordial mound of Ptah. The finest example of this style was the so called 'Painted tomb' which was covered in thousands of roughly baseball sized river rocks and was discovered by J.E. Quibell. Other examples of painted pre-dynastic and early dynastic tombs still exist in the Hierakonpolis area.

Oh and on the Idea of having more than one funerary monument...Sneferu had only one. The Red Pyramid. The Bent one, it was discovered part way through it's construction, that if they continued building at that angle, it would lead to an unstable structure and had to be changed. Hence, it's famous bend. Being imperfect another had to be constructed. The Red Pyramid is, IMO, one of the most beautiful and perfect structures ever constructed.

Edited by Adrastas

Great, so we have managed to get from Napoleon to complete focus on the pyramids again, as with most threads on this board.

Oh I forgot about the bit on his penis, that was good.

since ive heard that story ive wanted to spend the night there, i cant seem to find what day it was when he entered it.

Great, so we have managed to get from Napoleon to complete focus on the pyramids again, as with most threads on this board.

Oh I forgot about the bit on his penis, that was good.

704930[/snapback]

I've tried to find a photo but can't

could you make do with Rasputins to be going on with ?

user posted imagew00t.gifw00t.gif

Edited by marduk