Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this doll possessed?

SpaceyKC

Okay everyone,  

This is my first attempt at directing you to a website I think is very interesting.  But I am so clueless with computers,  I will just have to type it out for you - www.virginiaghosts.com/

When you get there,  click on EASTERN VA(bottom right hand corner)then click on THE DOLL.  Tell me what you think of the eyes!

Take care!

NORA

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpaceyKC

• Magikman

• odinsupreme

• Tommy

&$#+&! I have already screwed up!!! I meant to say -  First, go to EASTERN VIRGINIA, then click on THE CHESAPEAKE HOUSE, then click on THE DOLL!!  sorry about that!

NORA

Nora,

I don't know about the doll, but I'm willing to bet Satan himself (or atleast one of his lessor minions) has got his claws into you,  :o what a potty mouth you've got. :P Either that, or you've been hanging out with those sailors again in Norfolk. Shame on you. :-[

;D  ;D  ;D JUST KIDDING!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

*****running away from the suddenly repossesed Nora*****

Here's a more direct link to the page Nora is talking about. This page gives you a little bit of history;

http://www.virginiaghosts.com/the_doll.htm

the next link will take you to the video's and a few pictures;

http://www.virginiaghosts.com/video_of_the_doll.htm

I think the choppy video gives a false impression of movement, along with the fact that if you have to stare at something long enough, your own involuntary eye movements can deceive you. The photo's showing the supposed 'measured' eye movement is too condensed to offer an exact observation, in my opinion. Quite a selection of cases on the main page though, interesting.  :)

MAGIKMAN  :D

* - Oh, oh, it looks like the entire crew of the USS Arizona has shown up at my door. :o Someone, please, call for help............:P

Magikman!

Wha' chu talkn' bout?  My Papa was a sailor!!  Come on,  I DID censor it!

REpossessed indeed!  That's REALLY where I've been all this time!  They came and took me away-HAHAHEEHEEHOHO!- but I'm okay now.  At least, that's what they keep telling me  :P

I agree with you about the eye movement on the doll. The stills are too jerky. If I tell you that doll's eyes creep me out,  will you 'haunt' me with visions of them,  like the clown invasion awhile back?  :o

BTW,  those squids at the door are really from the USS Eldridge,  and they wanna know why you don't believe what happened to them!!!! Better go along!

Take care,

NORA

So Nora wants to be haunted by visions of doll eyes, hey? Does this freak you out?

image:o

There was one I found that really gave me the creeps, what do you think?

image:P

Talk about your 'children of the damned', hey?

MAGIKMAN :D

ARGHH!!  That second one looks like Pugsley from the Addams Family doesn’t she?! :o  :s4

Tommy    

I have to admit,  that last one was a little spooky looking.  I wouldn't exactly call what's left in those sockets, eyes though!  Actually,  I was more scared by that picture of MagikMan!  Sorry, Magik,  but anyone who shoves that much metal into their skin,  has got to expect to freak people out!  How many hours did that take?  Have you heard there's a record that was just broken, for how many piercings in one setting on one person?  Was it you?  How many pain killers did it take to get through it?  AAAHH!  

Take care,

NORA

I have watched the video several times but I still can not see the movement, so my conclusion is that there is no movement...

Odin Supreme 8)

Argghh what's wrong me?  :'( I don't see any movement......which umm is probably a good thing, never did like dolls very much, even as a small girl used to make my mum take my doll's out of my room at night, or at least turn them around to face the wall *lol*

......and Magikman? I really don't like those pics you posted...all those eyes...think i'm going to cry now ..

;)

I can't imagine any child wanting to play with the dolls in those pictures - they look as though they would freak kids out rather too much.

Especially the larger one on the bottom - looks as though that one is possessed or something.

:-/

exactly my point Saruman ... all of my dolls looked liked that *shudders* ... those big blinking eyes urghhh ... no, much prefer Action Man anyday ... heh, too much info perhaps *lol*

OH MY. Man, I've never had a regret up to this point, but now I see that entering this part of the board was a regret that I will always hold... AHHH! That was so creepy....

...pardon me, I have some dolls to set fire to.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now THAT  was definitely a real

EYE OPENER!!!   :s2

I know someone who has eyes just like that. Really freaky looking......no wait...no he didn't .......never mind.

Those eyes are cool 8)

• 1 year later...

I've never heard of this one before, but when I saw this thread I thought you were talking about,

the Mandy doll in Quesnel B.C. I could have sworn that doll blinked it's eyes. But it could have been my eyes playing tricks.

Posssesed? I'm not sure I would have to be there to exprience myself, but ghosts are known to attach themselves to dolls beds (yes beds) and even cars (I'm not lieing seriously). Good work, and thanks for the window, I was getting tierd of having to open up another damn window just to access link!

Cuda, the thread archaeologist strikes again... tongue.gif

Maybe there's a secret magic thread with a prize hidden in it. w00t.gif