Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My spooky house

natalie

sad.gif

I moved into my new house about a year and 1/2 ago.

i didnt like my house i thought it was creepy at first.

One night i was watching Tv in one of 2 loungerooms when i heard a whisper cumming from my kitchen, i immediately thought it was my mum or dad and i looked into the reflection in the fishtank to see if anyone was in the kitchen but i saw a black shadow run past the reflection.

I thought i was crazy that was until one night i stayed up again until i felt tired and i went into the kitchen to turn of the lights when i looked into my second loungeroom and i saw a black shadow with red eyes looking at me i just stood there and stared at it, when it started to run towards me i turned off the lights and ran into my bedroom.

I didnt want to say anything at that point because i though people wont believe me, that was until........

mY Friend sleptover at my house.

i was feeling rather tired and i wasnt feelin well so i asked my friend if she could turn off the light in the kitchen for me, suddenly my friend came running into my room screaming.

i panicked and asked her what was wrong and she told me she say a black shadow with red eyes staring at her

unsure.gif And the thing was i never told anyone about what i saw!

Right after she told me this we both panicked, we both tried to go to sleep when we heard muffled whispers in the walls and footsteps outside my door.

The next encouter i had was a month ago i was sleeping in my bed at around 3.00 am and i awoke to a rather loud banging sound cumming from my window, i looked at my window and under my curtin i saw a black shadow at my window, the banging got louder and louder, i lept out of bed and ran into my loungeroom where my dad was he looked at me and asked me wat was wrong and i told him i thought someone was outside my window and that i can hear loud banging sounds he said to me that he couldnt hear anything.

So you are probably cumming to the conclusion of is this real or not, rite? well it is real.

So how my friend saw what i had seen is unknown and that we heard whispers in the walls?

and why such a lound banging sound awoke me and yet my father in the next room didnt hear a sound?

the answers are unknown

you are able to come to your own conclusion but dont dismiss the facts.

if you wnat to reply to me and ak me any questions u can.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• djdodo

• UnpopularLola

• natalie

Top Posters In This Topic