Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Left Behind

SoulMatrix

I was just wondering if you guys have heard anything about these books or even read one of them. Left behind is a Series of Books about the Rapture and God. Theres some kids books and theres some books for just any kind of reader. I just heard about these books today because it was on MSNBC with Stone Phillips. That was a show I was watching that was talking about the books with the Authors of the Left Behind Series.

http://www.leftbehind.com/

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Something Like Laughter

• Amalgamut

• SoulMatrix

• TheEssenceofExcellence

Top Posters In This Topic

ive read some of them. my views on the subject have changed since then. i no longer agree with many of the ideas in the books.

I have read about 5 of them. I read them as entertaining fictional works, not as a modern guide to spirituality. They were interesting, though not arresting linguistically. They have never really rivetted me.

I have read them, and found them to be very good.

I haven't read the books (I've seen them around the bookstores and stuff) But I do own, and have watched the first two movies based on the books. I thought the movies were very good.

I don't know how well they depict the books they're based on, but I do know that the movies were pretty good. Anybody who is interested in the rapture and the end times would probably like the books and the movies........im still waiting for the third one to come out. (the movie, not the book)