Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Um...can ghosts kill you? Can Demons kill you to?

V for Vanity

Uh...I was just wondering if Demons and ghosts could kill you, and if anybody has any information please post them. Also if you know anybody who died or had to be sent to the hospital because of them, tell me all about it too.

Anyways, post your opinions.

Edited by MissPirate

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• SS79

• Barek Halfhand

• coldethyl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe they both have the potential to psychically harm someone…I can’t explain at all, but I just have a feeling that they can both attack you.

How couldn’t it attack you? A ghost is just a rearranged version of the dead trapped in our dimension. So just because it is not living to our standards, doesn’t mean it had a psychical touch to it. I know a lot of people report sexual abuse with a lot of spirits.

Also, keep in mind that those demons can psychologically harm you and even scare you to death.

I've read many stories in witch people died of fear. That must be an extremely horrible death. Beeing scared sooooo much to the point where your heart fails...

But yea, if some people can feel ghosts/spirits toutch them I see no reason why they couldn't harm you. I didn't beleive in that much before but as time passes, I begin to think otherwise.

But don't worry, this kind of behavior is VERY rare. Most people on earth are peacefull enough to not harm people they don't know so it's the same for spirits...

I believe that they cannot physically harm us at all. Our mind does that just fine. If your get scared enough somethings may not be as clear as they should, it can cause physical harm to yourself. Kind of like when you feel really exhausted, things become hazy and can cause you to hurt yourself (As I did today, lol). That's kind of what I think of it. All ghosts and demons are are spirits, not made of matter or any physical characteristics.

I believe that they cannot physically harm us at all.  Our mind does that just fine.  If your get scared enough somethings may not be as clear as they should, it can cause physical harm to yourself.  Kind of like when you feel really exhausted, things become hazy and can cause you to hurt yourself (As I did today, lol).  That's kind of what I think of it.  All ghosts and demons are are spirits, not made of matter or any physical characteristics.

693205[/snapback]

True…the human man can multiply pain, when there could be no pain at all really…

Erm...yes but I was just watching a video from the 'Barton Mansion' And I saw a Demon coming out of a closet, after I saw this I couldn't sleep alone in my room. I was really scared, and the imagination in my mind seems so real. Everytime I picture a demon coming out of my closet...

So...do demons,ghosts, just come or does there have to be a moral for it to come?

Hey, thats a really good question, here is what i have always heard, ghost are energy ,when a person dies there spirit does not always go to the next plane,and some of there energy stays behind? ghost i don't think can really do much,it would use up to much energy, but i have heard some can hurt you, not really sure demons are different yes they can hurt you,since they are part of Satans army,and it's there job to bring pain to man kind, thats just my thoughts hmm.gif

Erm...yes but I was just watching a video from the 'Barton Mansion' And I saw a Demon coming out of a closet, after I saw this I couldn't sleep alone in my room. I was really scared, and the imagination in my mind seems so real. Everytime I picture a demon coming out of my closet...

So...do demons,ghosts, just come or does there have to be a moral for it to come?

693226[/snapback]

don't listen to that crap, most of that stuff is fake...

• 2 years later...

Ghosts with enough of a 'drive', are stubborn and won't leave a place, or think they are still alive and own the place, may harm you and certainly scare you, but they aren't as bad as demons. Demons are basicly fallen angels are intent on destroying humanity. They will try to pull your family apart, they can possess you, they will harm you without a doubt and they can and will try to kill you. You can't escape from demons, but you can from ghosts. Ghosts are attached to places or things rather than attaching themselfs to people. Demons will almost always follow you wherever you go, because they are intent on destroying you. If you do have a demon possessing you or following you, the only thing to do would be to have an exorcism to remove the demon from your house or yourself, but sometimes the removal of a demon from a person can sometimes cause the person to die. The demon wouldn't be destroyed, it would always remember you and you would be more vulnerable than people who haven't been targeted, but they should leave you alone. It's scary stuff, I wouldn't recommend getting into all that stuff that could attract ghosts or demons, best to leave it alone.

Ghosts with enough of a 'drive', are stubborn and won't leave a place, or think they are still alive and own the place, may harm you and certainly scare you, but they aren't as bad as demons. Demons are basicly fallen angels are intent on destroying humanity. They will try to pull your family apart, they can possess you, they will harm you without a doubt and they can and will try to kill you. You can't escape from demons, but you can from ghosts. Ghosts are attached to places or things rather than attaching themselfs to people. Demons will almost always follow you wherever you go, because they are intent on destroying you. If you do have a demon possessing you or following you, the only thing to do would be to have an exorcism to remove the demon from your house or yourself, but sometimes the removal of a demon from a person can sometimes cause the person to die. The demon wouldn't be destroyed, it would always remember you and you would be more vulnerable than people who haven't been targeted, but they should leave you alone. It's scary stuff, I wouldn't recommend getting into all that stuff that could attract ghosts or demons, best to leave it alone.

Nice first post Sacha and WELCOME TO U-M!!!!!!

:) Jody

Edit: Oops I spelled your name wrong

Edited by She-ra

im sure they can kill you. they have been known to throw objects, right? then that means its possible to throw objects at you, that could kill you if it throws the right things.

you been watching too many horrors .. turn off the tv or put someting nice on ..

i dont beleive aghost can kill you at all how can it . its just residual energy its not really there therfore cant harm you it cant even communicate with you let alone kill you ... :rolleyes:

demons well IMO they exist only in the mind of the people who say they see them and nothing in your mind is gonna kill ya unless ya die from fear .. which if you dont think about these things ya cant be fearful of them .. imaigine they dont exist , watch nothing to do with them focus your attention on things not of the demonic and the fear will subside you've had no experiences right so all this is from a film .. and you say its in your imagination nothing in your imagination can harm you

my advice stop watching scarey movies and dont believe everything you read or see ..

good luck

spiritual_soul79

Just my opinion, and you may note i checked your info page to make sure what I said was appropriate. There is no evidence that ghosts as traditionally defined can do you any physical harm. If they do exist it is on a different energy level to us. They could theoretically scare you to death, but if you know they can't hurt you, then they cannot even do this.

I do not know a lot about demons, although plenty of other people will offer you advice. My opinion, based on logic, is that they cannot physically harm you either, unless they possess a physical body. They cannot get into your body unless you "invite" them in, which I will assume you are not planning to do. Other people can always do you harm, possessed or not, but you can deal with either a possessed individual or just a nasty ordinary human in the same way; through friends, family, and legal/ community action.

I assume they can, as someone (I apologize for not mentioning your name) has pointed out they do throw things at you. They can with force but recently someone had posted a ghost documentary wherein one instance a poltergeist had terroriized a family and was (not throwing) pushing around chairs and tables. What I found interestng is that while a little girls chair was being pushed away from the table, the mother was able to hold it down with just simple force, no real strength needed. The poltergeist had also been able to push the table. In another instance, a different poltergeist was able to pull (note I say pull as friction would have stopped a push) a chair across a floor at a quite fast rate. Yet in another instance another poltergeist had been able to pull it but at a slower rate. Thus brings up the question, is it an ability that has to be trained and practised? I'd imagine it would be like the movie Ghost, where telekneisis is used but practised. Who knew how long that ghost had to practise before it was able to pull that chair at such a speed? Perhaps this is one of the many secrets that death reveals to us. Yet, it seems only the ill-minded ghosts stick around to move things about, there comes to mention, what happens to the other good amount of ghosts who are not mentally ill or ill tempered?

But I wouldn't worry too much. If it becomes a problem, any military will be able to handle it. It's just that no one has seen it as a threat, but if it is, then they will find a way to harm ghosts, probably using electromagnetic field related weapons.

Edited by hewak

If i'm a ghost and will scare a person with heart ailment, they are dead for sure.

As for demons, not all will follow you.

When i go back to the place where i was possessed, that bloody thing still there

and trying to possess me again. I think some of them are territorial and won't move.

Okay first of all, there is no such thing as demons. The whole concept of demonic spirits was established by religion to be used in their scare tactics. Modern day reports of demons are simply misinterpeted events of other paranormal activity.

Now to anwser your question. Yes spirits do have the ability to kill humans, and there is proof. First off, the Bell Witch.

The Bell Witch is a ghost that has been said to have taken up residence in an old house in Adams Tenesse. It supposedly haunted the house from 1817 to 1821. At the time the house was owned by John Bell, his wife, and his children. A female disemboided voice was reportedly heard regularly, and it was said that the voice constantly threathened John. In January of 1819, John Bell's eldest daughter was reportedly attacked by an invisible force that ripped out her hair and slapped her face. On Agust 12, 1821, John Bell's body was found on the floor of his study, his family claimed to have heard the witch bragging about how she killed him. Later, at Johns funeral, Laughing could be heard. The Bell Witch came back in 1828 to attack John's son, and again in 1935 to terrorize the house occupants. some say that she still haunts the house to this day.

Another report of a homicide caused by a spirit is the famous Amityville Horror. Which is a tale about how evil spirits in a house in Amityville, Long island new york caused a teen aged boy to murder his family members. However, there is a substantial amount of evidence that practically poves that the horror was an elabreate hoax.

Finally, in 1962 a woman baught a house in colorado despite the fact that is was supposedly haunted. She claimed that she did not belive in ghosts. Several days after she moved in, she was found dead in a puddle of human blood. The blood was not hers, and it is still unknown who's it is.

post-58871-1185083342_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr. Spaceman

You are funny Mr spaceman, you believe in ghost but not on demons. lol

Uh...I was just wondering if Demons and ghosts could kill you, and if anybody has any information please post them. Also if you know anybody who died or had to be sent to the hospital because of them, tell me all about it too.

Anyways, post your opinions.

In my opinion due to my experiences only, human spirits will not and have no desire to harm you. Poltergiests can mess with you and move things etc but have never really injured anyone that I know of anyway. As far as Demonics, YES they can injure you. I had to go to ER 3 times by being tossed across a floor, and one time it was 10 feet, and was sort of airborne. I tore my rotator cuff and broke my cheek bone. But things are much less violent now. The only upside is, IT has never scared me to the point of scaring me to death. They tend to have a great deal of power, and very very intelligent, but they dont show themselves because they are actually non human entities, never lived and never died. I have never known anything thats been killed by any kind of entity. Why do you ask? JN

If i'm a ghost and will scare a person with heart ailment, they are dead for sure.

As for demons, not all will follow you.

When i go back to the place where i was possessed, that bloody thing still there

and trying to possess me again. I think some of them are territorial and won't move.

That is true, as they can be attached to a house, or land, not necessarily the person such as Amityville for example, but that place was infested and one followed..That is one of their main agendas, to "try" and possess, but as long as we have "free will" it cannot and will not happen...JN--- :angry:

Okay first of all, there is no such thing as demons. The whole concept of demonic spirits was established by religion to be used in their scare tactics. Modern day reports of demons are simply misinterpeted events of other paranormal activity.

Now to anwser your question. Yes spirits do have the ability to kill humans, and there is proof. First off, the Bell Witch.

The Bell Witch is a ghost that has been said to have taken up residence in an old house in Adams Tenesse. It supposedly haunted the house from 1817 to 1821. At the time the house was owned by John Bell, his wife, and his children. A female disemboided voice was reportedly heard regularly, and it was said that the voice constantly threathened John. In January of 1819, John Bell's eldest daughter was reportedly attacked by an invisible force that ripped out her hair and slapped her face. On Agust 12, 1821, John Bell's body was found on the floor of his study, his family claimed to have heard the witch bragging about how she killed him. Later, at Johns funeral, Laughing could be heard. The Bell Witch came back in 1828 to attack John's son, and again in 1935 to terrorize the house occupants. some say that she still haunts the house to this day.

Another report of a homicide caused by a spirit is the famous Amityville Horror. Which is a tale about how evil spirits in a house in Amityville, Long island new york caused a teen aged boy to murder his family members. However, there is a substantial amount of evidence that practically poves that the horror was an elabreate hoax.

Finally, in 1962 a woman baught a house in colorado despite the fact that is was supposedly haunted. She claimed that she did not belive in ghosts. Several days after she moved in, she was found dead in a puddle of human blood. The blood was not hers, and it is still unknown who's it is.

Sorry I totally disagree, the Amity was NO hoax by a long shot. Demonics are all over the place and truly has nothing to do with any particular religion. I mean Priests, Pastors, Ministers, Rabbis and Demonolgists all have the ability and experience to cast them out. As far as the woman in Colorado, that very well could have been an intruder, and nothing to do with the paranormal. I guess I dont understand why a human spirit can kill anyone, I have never ever heard of that or a story related that was credible. Lastly demonics are the violent evil ones, here to instill fear, evil and to terrorize humans, that is what they do. They can chew you up and spit you out quicker than you know what is even happening...JN- :wacko:

But how can a ghost attack you? :unsure2:

A Human Ghost as they are called have no agenda to harm anyone. A Poltergiest has the capabilites of moving things around, scaring people, and will trip you on occasions. If they are messed with, they can become malevolant and get very nasty, due to the fact they are grounded spirits, and many times are angry because of the manner of death, or refuse they are dead. They are no day at the beach trust me, but they have a great deal of anger so with that said, professionals must come in to send them forward, and accept their death. JN

You are funny Mr spaceman, you believe in ghost but not on demons. lol

LOL I know ghosts kill people but demons dont exist..WOW.. :wacko: