Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do the Illuminati really exist?

babayagafamiliar

Forget Weishaupt and his conspiracy against the old Monarchies of Europe, forget the Bohemian grove fratboy idiocy, forget 9-11 which was pronbably an inside job- is there really a conspiracy of occultists dominating public goverment? If so what do they beleive in? What are their plans? Open debate put your 2 cents in. Skys the limit, but back it up with facts.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• babayagafamiliar

• Geee

• bacca

• Brother_werewolf

The Illuminati still exist today as do the Freemasons and so on. However all this conspiracy attributed to them is not justified in my opinion. It is true that the world is full of conspiracies, but how can it be that everything is attributed to the Illuminati? All the Illuminati are, people in search for truth and enlightenment. They believe in everybody's freedom. The fact that their order is a secret order raises suspicions hence all major **** ups happening in the world are attributed to them. And I think for those people who are really ****ing up the world, the Illuminati scapegoat is all they ever dreamed of!

Cheers

Geee

I would say that the Illuminati is hoping for world chaos....the more wars and basic disarray there is the easier it is to end up the ones in control. The easier it will be to take over and be the good guys who can make it all better for everyone. When they eventually take control whether it is a good or a bad thing is what remains to be seen....just my opinion grin2.gif

I have a friend who works in Illuminati I don't know what you would call him. But he says there is no conspiricy. End of discussion.

That must be the most populating forum question, Do the Illuminati exist?

Why, do you want to join? If they do not exist, then who is manipulating the world's collective public services like the media or military? Unless you believe that the media are not censored and the military are just towards no political ideal beyond freedom of peoples. Or unless you believe that the corporations run the show then which clubs to their leaders usually congregate? The Illuminati?

Put it this way... if the Illuminati didn't exist as a world-dominating organisation a lot of people would find their little worlds come crashing down on them.

Some people are so consumed by it that they spend their lives obsessing over it. If it were proved untrue what would happen to these people? Would they actually have to leave the house? w00t.gif

Edited by Richdog

Well, despite some extremely incriminating evidence on how treasonous our goverment is, I really doubt a bunch of freemasons, bankers, and Satanists have taken over the world. "Highly" unprobable rolleyes.gif

Edited by babayagafamiliar

yes they do exist. thats the short and sloppy version. however if your really interested you can find much much more in depth things if you look hard enough.

I've heard the copout that only 33rd degree masons know what the lodge really does, and I know Albert Pike was a Satanist, but really, it's one thing to say that Masons are highly secretive and some of their leaders are involved in the occult, it's another to say they are planning to take over the world and that masonry is just a front end for their secret "evil" ambitions. As for the Roschilds and Rockefellers, you guys are right- they should be arrested for every single act of fraud and abuse of power they have done, and the federal reserve SHOULD be abolished.

I have a friend who works in Illuminati I don't know what you would call him. But he says there is no conspiricy. End of discussion.

708688[/snapback]

Damn BW you get around ha!ha! w00t.gif