Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tillghast

UFOs on the MOON!!!

16 posts in this topic

On Tuesday of this week, there was a show called UFOs ABOVE AND BEYOND. After they alked about sightings and photos, they talked about UFOS in space, well on one video taken by an astronaut, actullay showed 2 FLYING SAUCERS on the moon's surface. If you zoomed in, the saucers were in great detail. Can someone halp me find that video alien.gifalien.gifalien.gif

You may be able to find what you are looking for here King Pillow Clicker You will however have to register and look around a little for it . huh.gif

I'm having difficulty with the password part, i can't use my real Email address, so what do I do?

Not that I recomend doing this sort of thing because it can become quite a headache for people who run forums .

But have you tried typing a phony email address in like sesame@street.com ?

I did that but they send the password via the email, so they will send it to the phony email!!!

I am afaraid I can't help you any more then , you can still enjoy the pictures and stories that are available to you . original.gif

just register a free hotmail account and then discard it after you get the password..

Ok, Dust19, ill give it a try

original.gif

How do you get hotmail option? Dust?

I saw that program, did you see the one after it with the interview of joe shmo? It was believable but at the same time I was skeptical when he said he's actually been inside of a flying ufo while testing it.

Oh yeah, i remeber that. But i would have believed it if he brought back photographs or a video! alien.gif

King Pillow, it was top secret, they would of killed him if he tried to photograph it.

And his name is Bob Lazar.

Posted (edited)

True but i said IF!!!!!!!!

Edited by Tommy

But think about this, wouldn't they have killed him for having an interveiw? Telling the public where the base is and so on?

oh, go to hotmail.com and register for a free account. It's web based email service.

Bounty Hunter,

He has been shot at before, though it's not confirmed whether it was government related. But instead of killing him, what the government did was totally erase the guy's identity involving participation in anything top secret. Therefore, when he says this stuff, he really doesn't have any proof.

King Pillow, it was top secret, they would of killed him if he tried to photograph it.

And his name is Bob Lazar.

whoops there goes all credibility out of this story. laugh.gif

Only problem is Lazar is a fraud and a liar. Read this and this and then tell me if you still believe him. rolleyes.gif

[thanks Magik for the links]

whistling.gif