Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Website

Crow

Thought i'd post up the URL for my website, I've dedicated a whole page to the paranormal/unexplained - even linked this fine site to mine (hope the big boss man doesn't mind)

Please, please, please (trying not to sound too desperate) come visit, leave suggestions, ideas and so on ....... completely open to ideas (other than 'wow what a pile of dung your site is')

Here is the URL : http://www.geocities.com/shyraine/night_vision.html

thank you all, take care x

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crow

• odinsupreme

• Saru

• Althalus

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Crow,

The site is nice, but maybe you should add something more, not only links (in the Paranormal part is mean..)

Odin Supreme 8)

awww Odin, i'm sorry .....I'll rectify that asap .... yep, I agree, just links all over my site is  kind of dull *lol* but i'm working on some really interesting blurb of my own to upload .... thanks for responding anyway, much appreciated  :)

Crow,

Very nice site you have there - keep up the good work.  :)

and thanks for the link by the way. I am going to add a link back to your site from my links page.

I'm also going to add a link to your site Odin - I thought I had already done it but after looking at the links page it appears I haven't.

Sorry about that.  :-[

:) thank you Saruman, that's very kind of you ... this yahoo/geocities thingyamiggy (see how technical I am not) *lol* is really limited,can't seem to make anything look the way I want it to... but I'm working on it :)

I added your site to my favourites folder some time back, sicne i quite like it, and it has links to do with some of my favourite pastimes, ie: manga, paranormal and wicca.

A few suggestions for you.  

1.  Add more things other than pictures and links.

2.  Of course if you don't have time to write things for the site then get people to help you, by getting them to do some articles or something.

Naturally I'm not trying to demean your site, just helping you out, by giving you some ideas.

;D

Crow,

I am going to add you to my partnersites links..

SaRuMaN,

You too... hehehe ;D

So I have made two people happy today! Ah, I am such a nice kid.. ;)

Odin Supreme 8)

aww thank you everyone .... I do really appreciate any words of advice you have to offer, thanks again for taking the time to look and feedback to me.

:D