Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Am I being haunted?

Sundance

Hi,

I am new hear, stumbled here by accident, and i have a small "problem"

I live in the Netherlands, for 22 years now, in the same house a always lived in.

Since I was about 7 or 8 I have had this feeling that something is watching me.

I had some "encounters" but mostly it's just a feeling that somebody is in the same room as me.

One of those encounters is the time i could swear i saw an human form in the corner of my bedroom when a just woke up.

Being only 11 i quickly dismissed it as an effect of just waking up, put for several years it kept appearing from time to time. (so it started creeping me out)

It has been a few years since it apeared, and hopefully it won't apear anymore.

An other experience is the noises.

On night I was lying in bed with my back facing the door when I heard breathing noises behind me.

I was to scared to move so i didn't turn around to look what it was, so I acted like i was asleep.

I heard it move in my room, at one time it stood next to my bed and at the next it was at my door. (about 4 feet apart)

Since my parents where out of town that week it couldn't be them, i was alone. (for those of you who might think that)

These are the two "encounters" that i can realy remember.

My mother always said that it was an "heavy house", a house with hystory. (something might have happened there)

I was wondering if any of you has had a similar experience and could help me out.

I have the feeling that it is going to get worse in the near future. (don't ask me why, couldn't tell you)

Thnx for your time...

Sundance

PS: Sorry for my English, might contain spelling errors etc.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sundance

• Abducted

• SpaceyKC

• Ladyspirit_guide

Top Posters In This Topic

wavey.gif Hi Sundance! Welcome....

scared.gif yes, I have experienced the "breathing behind" me thing. Scared the snot out of me, at the time. I don't think your haunted. I think you have had a few brushes with the paranormal.

And, there very well COULD be an Angel, or human spirit watching you. Occassionally Sprites & Nature Spirits are around too....

If you feel a presence, address it, out loud, ask who it is....or take a picture in the direction you feel the spirit in. You might be surprised.

Take care-good post....

Are you Sundance from USM?

No i'm not Sundance from USM, not very active on forums etc.

Thnx for the reply btw, the breathing realy freaked me out the last time. crying.gifscared.gif

Hope you're right and this was just an short encounter.original.gif

I still have the feeling that somebody is in the same room with me.

It's not that it's an scary precence, atleast not most of the time, but it's just a freaky felling.

Hummmm....this is a situation were there is a 50% chance you are haunted or not.It all depends one how you FEEL during these experiences.Scared before you supposedly see or hear something or after you notice?Do you feel like your being watched?Do you feel a presence?Are you parinoide before you hear or see things?Relief after you turn all around and "relize" nothing is their or still creeped out....like you can't see it ,but it's still their...fill us in!Instincts are very important and determine sooo much in life....80% of the time there right on the money! alien.gif

Well it's like this...

When i feel there's someone/something in the room with me, it's like when you

just had a near miss with your car or something. (you know that sensation of fear and adrenaline)

It's like a rush of feelings, fear, adrenaline, etc.

I know there is something here but i've never seen anything like a shadow or such.

I have only heard and senced things, mostly senced it.

My room doesn't get colder as with many documented hautings, even though i sometimes do shiver, but that's the rush i think. (or the fear)

It's a bit frustrating, knowing that something is there but not seeing it.

Hope this can clarify it a bit.

Hi Sundance! wavey.gif

Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you are very 'sensitive' to your surroundings. I

hope if you have any more 'events', they don't scare you, but intrigue

you. original.gif

Yes and when your intriguged get out a camera and snap off a few photo's original.gif

Well.....it seems that does clarify but I don't think your haunted by too much...seems like a welcomeing spirit that travels all over...very rare..kinsits right...you should snap a photo of the "presence"!