Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Life support

JuneyGirl

I feel this is a good thing.. Saving ones life.

Is it right to keep the woman alive after the birth of the baby? She is brain dead.

Edited by JuneyGirl

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• JuneyGirl

• Ashley-Star*Child

• Kabutarian

Was there an article you meant to post with this or something? From what it sounds like, I'd keep the mother alive long enough to have the baby, and then let her rest in peace.

If the baby can be surgicly..surgicaly... ._o Removed from the mother, do so then let her die peacefully.

There is no comming back from brain death no matter how hard you want to believe...

Yes, of course the baby can be surgically removed (i.e. C Section) and that should be the ONLY way that baby sould be delivered. But killing the mother after it? She's dying of brain cancer (so I read), so I suppose there isn't much...or any chance....but you never know. If she's going to die why kill her prematurely...

the If was circumstancial. (Say.. If this can happen.. then..)

And let her die.. is not "Kill her dead!" Let nature take it's course, and let her body decide when it wishes to shuffle off it's mortal coil.

Well, yeah that's what I mean. It just sounds rather cold to take the baby and kill off the mother immediately after it.

it does... but it's also cruel to keep her on lifesupport for a long time after the baby is safely removed.

So letting her die naturaly afterwards seems the best course

I don't think they are planning to kill her when the baby is born but take her off life support and let her die.

I'm just glad I have a living will so I wont have to worry about my family having to make a very hard choice if I am put in a similar situation.