Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boy loses testicle in attack by 7 year old bully

The Caspian Hare

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=1...-name_page.html

14 July 2005

WILL, 5, LOSES TESTICLE IN ATTACK BY BULLY, 7

By Richard Smith

A BOY of five had his testicle removed after being kicked by a seven-year-old in a playground attack.

William Avery was earlier threatened with a knife by the young bully who also picked on his 10-year-old sister, it is claimed.

But teachers say they are powerless to punish the bully because there were no independent witnesses to the latest attack.

William staggered home in agony from school last week. He was given painkillers by a doctor. Four days later, his condition was so bad he could barely walk. His mother Teresa found his testicle was the size of a tennis ball.

The youngster was taken to Bristol Children's Hospital where surgeons removed the testicle which was ruptured and twisted.

Teresa, 30, said yesterday: "William was in agony and shaking with fright. He's now too scared to return to school and we're looking for another one for him to attend.

"My son has been maimed for life because of this unprovoked attack. But the school hasn't done anything to punish the bully. The head teacher says she can't prove who did it as no teachers or children witnessed the attack.

"William's sister Charlotte was threatened by the same boy two weeks earlier."

William's father, grit blaster Paul, 34, of Shirehampton, Bristol, added: "Apparently this other boy kicked Will between the legs.

"The next day Teresa took him to the school and told a teacher, who said they didn't know anything about it."

Paul, who said William claimed he was previously threatened with a knife by the seven-year-old, added: "He's a victim of bullying. I don't think he knows the extent of what has happened to him.

"Doctors say he'll be able to have children in the future. But our son has lost something for the rest of his life. We want the school to do something about the other child."

Anne Travis, head of Shirehampton Primary, said: "I've told the parents the steps we've taken to try to find out exactly what happened to their son.

"We both agreed to make every effort to seek further information."

Police are continuing inquiries. A spokesman said: "The school has fully co-operated. But it appears there are no witnesses."

Children under 10 are below the age of criminal responsibility and cannot be charged with a criminal offence.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Talon

• The Caspian Hare

• Conspiracy

• nick_fury

Top Posters In This Topic

What is happening to our country??

pupils raping teachers

happy slapping gone wild

why just the other day i read about a 10 year old boy who sexually assaulted 3 girls in a park.

The government needs a real crack down, this sick little mutant and others like him should be incarcerated indefinantly..regardless of age

And course all these bleeding hearts will be going on about the 'bully's rights' and that 'he's a victim too'

Personly I think if he can do this at the age of 7, he's probably be killing people when he's 17. Just shoot him.

And course all these bleeding hearts will be going on about the 'bully's rights' and that 'he's a victim too'

Personly I think if he can do this at the age of 7, he's probably be killing people when he's 17. Just shoot him.

735849[/snapback]

ya, pretty much you can tell what a kid will turn out like when you see him act as a kid, like this 9 year old kid always trys grabbing my gf and such angry.gif already threw him in a garbage can but he still aint stopping so i can easily tell what hes gonna turn into when hes older

Problem is there is no disapline or fear. They arn't getting punished, so there is nothing to make them think this is unaccepable or that they can't away with again. This peice of scum (not child, scum) will indeed be an utter thug later in life)

We need a sciety again we're a child would be canned 50 times for this, then 10 times again if he even looked at his victim the wrong way again.

That is horrible. I hate it when something happens and everyone knows who did it, but the authorities don't do anything about it, "because there's not enough evidence" or some other stupid reason. So much bull****. no.gif

OMG! Phatom pains...

That is just horrible! That kid should be given the belt and then some! angry.gif

No witnesses?! Well that little boys testicles didn't get in that shape all by themselves. And the boys sister said she felt threatened by the bully so probable cause right there.

And yeah I agree with the bleeding heart thing, someone is going to say, "Oh that bully has a rough childhood and he can't help it. Let's give him a time out."

Oh so what you're saying is because I had a rough childhood and a bad day at work I can kick someone in the groin if I feel like it and get away with it?

When I was in high school I was waiting after school for my parents. A group of middle school boys came up to me and sexually assulted me. When I tried to punch them they'd take turns touching me while the one I was going to punch acted like he'd hit me and he kept running from me while his friends took advantage. I quickly ran to the girls bathroom while they taunted me from outside. I didn't even know the boys so I didn't get to report who they were. Looking back I wished I could have smashed their heads in the walls and pulled their hair out.

I'd say that's not the last of it. Surely after seeking legal counsel something further can be done for the boy.

Edited by Cendari

Edit: Post Removed due to obscenities.

Watch your mouth in the future!

BurnSide

Edited by BurnSide

Bah, we need to bring back all those good old punishments kids used to get and if that doesn`t work once they hit adulthood just take them out the back and............