Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unaltered pic?

schadeaux

user posted image

UN-ALTERED REAL PHOTO OF THE FIREWORKS

Found in the skies of Chicago New Years 2000 Smilies in the Sky

Fireworks Smilies

What do you think? No other info was given.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starlyte

• reese2

• loganXman

• Abducted

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems pretty common to me. The fireworks I went and saw this year, and the ones from last year for that matter, both had displays such as above. There was a smiley face, a star, and a heart. It is pretty cool what they can do with fireworks now. It's amazing how they are able to pack them just right to make shapes. grin2.gif

So....

Abducted, why did you reply to this topic if you have nothing to say in regard to it?

Probably just to be a pain in the rump. whistling.gif

I believe the fireworks that I saw this year had similiar shapes, so I am sure it would be possible...

Reese

i live in Texas, and bout 5yrs ago, they had one in the shape of of our state. it was a little missed up but still looked good.

I've seen two tanks shooting at eachother. Pretty damn amazing fireworks original.giforiginal.giforiginal.giforiginal.giforiginal.gif

Funnily enough, I'm pretty sure that I was at this fireworks display, off Navy Pier in Chicago - I was at some fireworks display in Chicago around that time anyway, and yes, they had firework smilies, and yes, they looked just like that. They didn't all work, mind you, but when they did they were pretty super.

Sadly however, my strongest memory is ingesting too many of those flat, sugary bread type things that come covered in icing sugar and vomitting behind a fairground ride, to the manifest disgust of the bloke operating it.