Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Religious hatred taught in English school

Faeden

A Lincolnshire primary school has today cancelled a Harry Potter day for kids after it was claimed "It encourages children into areas of evil"

Pupils at Holt primary school in Skellingthorpe Lincs where planning a Harry potter day and where going to dress up like wizards and witches to celebrate the release of the new J.K Rowling book.

Religious hatred and the extremist beliefs of some of the parents and a rector have said "it encourages Paganism and evil"

..............................................................................................

If it where up to me I would have the extremists arrested for mental child abuse, and teaching religious hatred, and brain washing children.

I thought there was a law just past in Britain that was supposed to stop any form of religion being slandered, or from being attacked as evil?

How can people allow there kids to go to a school where they openly teach children to hate people of other spiritual beliefs and suggest they are evil?

Edited by Faeden

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Faeden

• __Kratos__

• nativechick1989

• The Caspian Hare

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it to Christians to preach peace and hate others... any linky?

Sheesh, it's just a harmless fantasy. Some people need to loosen up. Real devil worshipers aren't reading Harry Potter anyway.

Hi

I do not have a link no I got this from ITV Teletext but I will put one up when I see one as I am sure it will be online somewhere. You can still see it on Teletex now if you live in the UK

all the best

Faeden

Sheesh, it's just a harmless fantasy. Some people need to loosen up. Real devil worshipers aren't reading Harry Potter anyway.

734344[/snapback]

NEMA! LIVEE, MORF SU REVILLED TUB NOISHAYTPMET OOTNI TON SUH DEEL SUS TSHAIGA SAPSERT TAHT YETH. VIGRAWF EU ZA SESAPSERT RUA SUH VIGRAWF DERB ILAID RUA YED SITH SUH VIG NEVEH NI SI ZA THRE NI NUD EEB LIW EYTH MUCK MODNGIK EYTH MAIN EYTH EEB DWOHLAH NEVAH NI TRA CHIOO. RETHARF RUA!

NOTE: Text is written phonetically.

No kidding... tongue.gif

Hi

I do not have a link no I got this from ITV Teletext but I will put one up when I see one as I am sure it will be online somewhere. You can still see it on Teletex now if you live in the UK

all the best

Faeden

Alright then. original.gif You never have mislead us in the past. original.gif

Edited by __Kratos__

Alright then. original.gif You never have mislead us in the past. original.gif

Not intentionally anyway rolleyes.gif

Here are links

user posted image

This is Lincolnshire

BBC link

Whether you believe witchcraft is evil or not, you should not be teaching children it, because witchcraft and paganism are apart of peoples beliefs, and people do not have a right to tell children lies and half truths about it and that it is the work of the devil. Paganism covers many different nature based paths, and has been around long before Christianity showed its head. Most pagans I know are more moral than some Christians and Catholics I know, at least they do not go around telling there kids that Christians and others beliefs are evil.

Why not tell kids in schools the truth that most Christian festivals where stolen from the evil pagans and then turned into there own…. I think not.

All the best

Faeden

Edited by Faeden

NEMA! LIVEE, MORF SU REVILLED TUB NOISHAYTPMET OOTNI TON SUH DEEL SUS TSHAIGA SAPSERT TAHT YETH. VIGRAWF EU ZA SESAPSERT RUA SUH VIGRAWF DERB ILAID RUA YED SITH SUH VIG NEVEH NI SI ZA THRE NI NUD EEB LIW EYTH MUCK MODNGIK EYTH MAIN EYTH EEB DWOHLAH NEVAH NI TRA CHIOO. RETHARF RUA!

734358[/snapback]

laugh.gifrofl.giflaugh.gif

That's a good one, Kratos! grin2.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But really . . . it's just fantasy! Let the kids have fun, jeewhiz!

innocent.gifdevil.gifinnocent.gifdevil.gifinnocent.gif

734358[/snapback]

laugh.gifrofl.giflaugh.gif

That's a good one, Kratos! grin2.gif

734413[/snapback]

Umm... thats really not a joke. That is an actual, real Satanic prayer. hmm.gif It is the lord's prayer backwards in sound. devil.gif

No matter what your beliefs a parent should be able to say what they want their

children exposed to and what they don't.

No matter what your beliefs a parent should be able to say what they want their

children exposed to and what they don't.

734523[/snapback]

I agree, all the parents that did not like the idea could have just stopped there kids going to it, even if it is still teaching there kids fascism and hatred, but they should not of banned the whole thing, because I am sure most of the parents wanted there kids to go. Some peoples ignorance has spoiled it for others. Once again religious bullies have got there way and people have caved into there religious hypocritical views.

All the best

Faeden

Edited by Faeden

Umm... thats really not a joke. That is an actual, real Satanic prayer.  hmm.gif It is the lord's prayer backwards in sound.  devil.gif

734508[/snapback]

I knew what it was! Just can't believe that you used it! You're just lucky that I have a sense of humor . . being a Catholic, I might have gotten real P1$$ED OFF seeing that posted!

mellow.gif

Umm... thats really not a joke. That is an actual, real Satanic prayer.  hmm.gif It is the lord's prayer backwards in sound.  devil.gif

734508[/snapback]

I knew what it was! Just can't believe that you used it! You're just lucky that I have a sense of humor . . being a Catholic, I might have gotten real P1$$ED OFF seeing that posted!

734624[/snapback]

blah... If they can post christian stuff, surely a satanist would have the same right to do so without being singled out. (no, i'm not a satanist)

Anyways, parents should have the right to pick what their CHILD is reading. Do you really want to make a child feel guilty about reading a fun story? hmm.gif

The Pope can rant all he want about his Nazi views of the world and how nothing else should exist besides Christian work, but this is a world where there are many kinds of people and many kinds of religion that are FREE! original.gif

people like this keep giving the christian faith bad name. disgust.gif I hate that a lot of Zealists cant accept other relgions outside of the faith.

Everyone has the right to worship whatever they want and believe in a certain type of religion or lack there of. And I'm not a 'fanatic', just because I'm Catholic doesn't mean that I 'look' down on other beliefs/religions - or give the 'faith' a bad name . . . jeewhiz.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion!

For crying out loud, its just a fictional fantasy novel, people need to really just remember that its just fiction!

For crying out loud, its just a fictional fantasy novel, people need to really just remember that its just fiction!

734719[/snapback]

I agree, what you see in Harry Potter is not real, but many of the things in it are influenced by different forms of occult beliefs and practices that have existed through out history, and still exist today.

This is more a attack on paganism its self, rather than the Harry Potter books directly.

For those that are interested and live in the UK, there is a documentary on tonight about 9 or 10 PM on discovery civilisations that is called ‘Harry Potter the real magic’ and it goes into how the things in the stories are found in ancient and medieval beliefs, and about the origin of real magical and occult beliefs.

Harry potter is kind of like the movie Jaws, its about something that exists, but the reality of it is not like you see in the book or in the movie.

All the best

Faeden