Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Holes in the Pisco Valley

Orion von Koch

Hmmm, okey, and what made the land look like it does today? Plate tectonics?

Not high on the Pic...but so what? If it is of that area in Pisco yes the locals utilize the holes already dug for such just as I once found dead dogs in the holes in West Texas dug by NGS. I guess the dogs dug the holes for their dead. Sure.

Hopi are not the only folks, check out the ancient Mexicans and the Vedic traditions.

Yes, the land was less hilly then.

755346[/snapback]

hmmmm

the locals utilise the holes yes

after they have dug them for this purpose.

Surprise surprise it turns out the holes are made by an advanced culture

if you can call a shovel and bucket advanced.

Burials in this style are found all over Mesoamerica.

Its normal

and it has a perfectly accepted orthodox answer already which has been known about since the first explorer walked over the land. I guess you can't see the bodies from an airplane

That'll be why Daniken missed it.

Ask me if you want to know how he went wrong at Nazca.

that ones real easy

i'm still waiting for the 11,000 bce link to an advanced civilisation with a boring machine like you described earlier.

any chance of that link ?

blink.giftongue.gif

The extent of these holes and the honeycomb-effect from the sky is rather interesting...but Im seriously failing to see the connection between alien beings and .................holes.

Explorer #1: "My GOD! Look at all of those HOLES!"

Explorer #2: "No MAN could have made such holes...call Stitchen/Norten/Daniken."

Not that Im closed-minded Orion...but whenever someone mentions a crackpot like Daniken I'm inclined to tune them out. It's like the KKK using the swaztika as their standard and wondering why no one respects them as an organization. w00t.gif

I am not saying that aliens did this...hell, we did this. Your ancestors who were just as advanced as we are today. Muduck is a loud forum for Informal Fallacy. He uses truths to sell his point of being the King of this site. It does not wash. These holes were there from ancient times due to their apparent purpose to one who is a geological engineer. The purpose due to the alignments and uniformity say that they were used to determine geological data. The poor folks who were survivors of the catastrophe (some call it the flood) put their dead in the holes. Think outside the box.

Glad we have folks like Muduck though.

I am reading up on Mayan culture and beliefs right now. The Indian Vedas kind of threw me with their tales of atomic wars and flying saucers. A have an open mind about all that but it lacks the evidence for me to believe it as anything more then a fairytale. Possible maybe unsure.gif

I am not saying that aliens did this...hell, we did this. Your ancestors who were just as advanced as we are today. Muduck is a loud forum for Informal Fallacy. He uses truths to sell his point of being the King of this site. It does not wash. These holes were there from ancient times due to their apparent purpose to one who is a geological engineer. The purpose due to the alignments and uniformity say that they were used to determine geological data. The poor folks who were survivors of the catastrophe (some call it the flood) put their dead in the holes. Think outside the box.

Glad we have folks like Muduck though.

756228[/snapback]

Who is this King Muduck you speak of.

i've heard a lot about that guy

he's taken some stick over the years for telling people the truth and supplying links to it.

Someone needs to tell him that we don't need any kings round here cos we have Saruman and the mod team.

bloody upstart. when was the coronation i seem to have missed it.

imo muduck is a nasty piece of work and deserves all the criticism he gets

i get the impression its all water off a ducks back anyway.

He seems to think he's aloof from a lot of honest posters at this site who make elementary decuctions based on eroneous evidence.

Personally i totally believe that guy the other day who said that the egyptian gods were dogs

makes more sense to me than a geological survey of the same bedrock with a sample taken every ten feet or so.

gonna get a lot of similar data on that one.

and burials in Mari (thats what theyre actually called Ron). thats just proposterous.

surely they'd have carried on the normal burial tradition that existed before these holes appeared

iirc they used to dig holes in the ground and put the bodies in them so nothing like that earlier picture.

so in conclusion, if Muduck takes a stance against anything Erich Von Daniken and Ron Cook say in future my moneys with the Danker.

After all

Erich and Ron's evidence though actually non existent is far more compelling

no.gif

From what point does mentality issue forth? Where did the idea seat? As a creator of things, I know how the human mind works in that state...One must put on their shoes and walk in the destruction to realize that they did have access to atomics.

Long ago, we were great and grand. Our knowledge was beyond what you see here today. Try to retro-engineer and get into their minds. When you look at what they created, try creating the same thing with stones...but then think...where did they get their models. Where is the Icon that started the point-of-departure. I am glad you are into the Mayan culture...it is vast and deep. Would we could still find their books...few remain after the Spanish burned them for the church power-that-was. One wonders if we will ever get the truth.

be careful what you wish for

you may end up living in interesting times.

thumbsup.gif

Okay, so these pits were made by an ancient, advanced, geological survey team. Here, in this small part of S America and nowhere else? That makes less sense than grain storage pits.....

They are certainly enigmatic but I'd want to know more about the geological and archaeological context before speculating further.

At some recent point in our ancient past, humanity went through a prolonged period of earth catastrophies which started with a punctuated event of impact or pole reversal. This set off earthquakes that liquefied land masses...Humanity has not seen anything like this sence. We were highly advanced...perhaps more so than we are now with over-unity as our energy POD (point-of-departure). Peru and South America was part of this great society that ruled the earth...it is the seat of perhaps our greatest ooparts. The secret is under the Indian Ocean and thereabouts. More to come.

That doesn't answer my question, although it does suggest there's little point in my going further with this topic anyway since I suspect that geological or climatological evidence will not be in the equation wink2.gif

Is all this stuff out in paper back yet ?

if i hear one person say that the inhabitants of the sunda shelf were advanced then i'm getting my "jeteur du flame" out

even Roberts Schoch knows that ones wrong

Is all this stuff out in paper back yet ?

if i hear one person say that the inhabitants of the sunda shelf were advanced then i'm getting my "jeteur du flame" out

even Roberts Schoch knows that ones wrong

756308[/snapback]

Nah, I think this is more "speculative landbridge to explain distribution of lemurs and similar species prior to the discovery of plate tectonics" territory w00t.gif

You guys kill me. I have old HS buddies that think this way...Strik'n matches just to watch them burn.

LEMURIA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by marduk

Have not heard that in a long time...but Churchwald might have had a point.

Nevin is the one who lost there...

Edited by Orion von Koch

Have not hear that in a long time...but Churchwald might have had a point.

Nevin is the one who lost there...

756326[/snapback]

Yeah and Yonaguini Is mu

it must be true

cos professor Masaaki Kimura says so

I like professor Masaaki Kimura.

he's a good author

did you know he had three books out claiming that Mu was in the japans area before Yonaguni was discovered.

of course he had no evidence whatsoever at the time and no one took him seriously

now his bank manager loves him

keep pushing that fallacy guys

At some point he might go find out where the Mu myth originated

but he wont publish that I'm 100% sure. w00t.gif

Before we truly know, this game will be called.

756366[/snapback]

speak for yourself

i'm batting 100 so far this week

thumbsup.gif

Are you thinking though. Have you sought? Or, did you stop and get caught up in Informal fallacies?

Are you thinking though. Have you sought? Or, did you stop and get caught up in Informal fallacies?

756500[/snapback]

I had a lifetimes head start Ron

makes it far easier

innocent.gif

Does it! Or does it just make the fact's more confused!.. hmm.gif

Does it! Or does it just make the fact's more confused!..  hmm.gif

756550[/snapback]

It helps me put all the facts in context

something a few people would do well to attempt on their own

yes.gifyes.gif

Maybe, but what would be the point you can not relive the past.. or can you! wink2.gif