Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Jackalope

DJ_Quinn

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DJ_Quinn

• matthewgoad

• RabidCat

• Moose-Of-Armageddon

HAHAHAHA good find WHATEVER oh, that first paragraph is crazy.So is the photoshopped pic!

This should be in the fake Crypto pictures thread, in fact I think a couple have been posted.

The picture on there is fake. It was a mythological creature though. It's one of my favorites from the middle ages.

There's a jackalope head in this resturant in Deming. Rofl. It's so fake. :/

It didn't feature in Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail, did it?

Those pics are so cheesy.... mmmm... cheese.....

But yeah, totally fake... I love the quote "This photograph (taken at the site of a famous Bigfoot encounter) shows a jackalope strolling through a clearing. Experts say this photo proves the existence of jackalopes."

cracks me up.... say.. does anyone have lip chap?... it kinda prevents the cracking... just don't be given me that carmex stuff...

Edited by Black Ops

See the Atomic bomb? What a terrible thing...

Should never have been used.

754071[/snapback]

Theres a jackalope bust in every bar in Northern Michigan.

Fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me.. Anyone remember the jackalope from the television show, America's Funniest People?

Umm...

Out west, the jackalope is a sort of "mascot". It was a tall tale invented to scam tourists out of money, and the story was preserved as a local fable.

There is no real jackalope. They are taxidermy pistaches.

*falls off chair with hysterical laughter* w00t.gif killer rabbit? wtf? is this something from Monty Python?? I have to say tho, he's a cute lil' critter, I'm gonna see if Pandy will buy me one! laugh.gif

Well it sounded good. I believe it could be real. Why not?

Just ran across this! Absolutely had to laugh!

Dad told me about these things, along with Wampus Cats, sidehill gougers, glass snakes and myriad other critters. Always with his tongue in his cheek; see, my dad was a true woodsman, lived in Montana from 1895 to 1981. I lived there a long time also. We (my friends and I) used these critters to confuse and cause strange tales elsewhere--yes, I know it's a bit cruel, but we were young...

There once were postcards made (some of which I still have, somewhere) with the jackalope, fur-bearing trout and others. This was a half century ago.

There are more serious things to worry about, I think. Never have I seen Bigfoot (other than the truck), but having seen what I have seen, I won't yet say no.

Among others.

But jackalopes, sorry.

So If you do Indeed Doubt Your Courage Then Come Ye No Further, For Death Awaits Ye.... With Big Pionty Teeth.

Ha I would Consider somone really stupid if they believed that site its obviouslly joke site. Thought mediav artwork evidence is convincing rolleyes.gif

Edited by cor_raven

Just ran across this!  Absolutely had to laugh!

Dad told me about these things, along with Wampus Cats, sidehill gougers, glass snakes and myriad other critters.  Always with his tongue in his cheek; see, my dad was a true woodsman, lived in Montana from 1895 to 1981.  I lived there a long time also.  We (my friends and I) used these critters to confuse and cause strange tales elsewhere--yes, I know it's a bit cruel, but we were young...

There once were postcards made (some of which I still have, somewhere) with the jackalope, fur-bearing trout and others.  This was a half century ago.

There are more serious things to worry about, I think.  Never have I seen Bigfoot (other than the truck), but having seen what I have seen, I won't yet say no.

Among others.

But jackalopes, sorry.

755335[/snapback]

laugh.giflaugh.gif

I remember seeing some of those postcards. My Aunt used to collect them, but I don't know what ever happened to them. hmm.gif

Jackalope laugh.gif

I remember seeing this one postcard of a man riding a Jackalope. laugh.gifrofl.giflaugh.gif

Just ran across this!  Absolutely had to laugh!

Dad told me about these things, along with Wampus Cats, sidehill gougers, glass snakes and myriad other critters.  Always with his tongue in his cheek; see, my dad was a true woodsman, lived in Montana from 1895 to 1981.  I lived there a long time also.  We (my friends and I) used these critters to confuse and cause strange tales elsewhere--yes, I know it's a bit cruel, but we were young...

There once were postcards made (some of which I still have, somewhere) with the jackalope, fur-bearing trout and others.  This was a half century ago.

There are more serious things to worry about, I think.  Never have I seen Bigfoot (other than the truck), but having seen what I have seen, I won't yet say no.

Among others.

But jackalopes, sorry.

755335[/snapback]

Your dad sounds like my kind of guy. If you can find any of those postcards, please scan them in and post the images.

I'd love to see the "fur bearing trout".

all of you retards win the captian obvious award. i dont think we need you to tell us its fake.

Who cares it's good posting tongue.gif

Batman,du du du du du du du du batman! Oookay. That is weird, Anyway, you thing thats dumb, i cant remember the site but i came across a site where they look for leprachauns(Not spelt right, but sed lepro-caun). They placed this camera in a tree where leprachauns, tree fairys and unicorns gather around. Retarded stuff.

post-20545-1122457694.jpg

Batman,du du du du du du du du batman! Oookay. That is weird, Anyway, you thing thats dumb, i cant remember the site but i came across a site where they look for leprachauns(Not spelt right, but sed lepro-caun). They placed this camera in a tree where leprachauns, tree fairys and unicorns gather around. Retarded stuff.

756070[/snapback]

What, you don't believe in leprechauns?

post-18413-1122467536_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJ_Quinn