Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Candyman

mystery-man

I suppose nearly every one here ha heard of the candy man. He was killed because he fell in love with a village girl.

When they found out he was taken to a tree, smeared with honey, then a bees nest was raided and the bees stung him to death.

His soul was trpped in a mirror and the name "Candyman" was called out 5 times and then he died and his hand was replaces with a meat hook.

Now if you say "Candyman" 5 times into a mirror, he'll supposedly come along and kill you.

Has anybody tried it, I definately haven't!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moose-Of-Armageddon

• Wrighty

• eveningsky339

• Afrogirl_001

I've never heard of this.I known the Candyman song though.Oh, the candyman can!

I suppose nearly every one here ha heard of the candy man. He was killed because he fell in love with a village girl.

When they found out he was taken to a tree, smeared with honey, then a bees nest was raided and the bees stung him to death.

His soul was trpped in a mirror and the name "Candyman" was called out 5 times and then he died and his hand was replaces with a meat hook.

Now if you say "Candyman" 5 times into a mirror, he'll supposedly come along and kill you.

752534[/snapback]

Let's say the legend was real and you ask a question like this. You are never going to get a 'yes' answer because everyone who did try it is going to be dead.

But that the legend isn't real, it is just a movie, you still won't get a yes answer because everyone who has will be too embarrassed to admit it.

Hey, who wants me to call the Candyman?I'm getting me a Yorkie.

You never know, he could be in your mirror waiting for you to call his name tongue.gif

Yeah it's a movie but where did they get the idea from?

A variation of bloody mary I guess so

I did it after I saw the movie for a laugh. Surprise Surprise, nothing happened tongue.gif

A horrible version of bloody mary actually....

Yes, Mars Bars, Midget Gems and Bon-Bons all around!

*Throws everyone either a Mars Bar,a packet of Midget Gems or 5 strawberry Bon-Bons*

How could you expect that something would come through a mirror and even kill you ?

I heard of the movie years ago but I never heard of this until now kinda creepy again it does sound like Bloody Mary.

haha like Talon, I did it after i saw the movie too tongue.gif ..Buncha mi friends were over, and i was the only one brave enuf to try it. S'all good for me grin2.gif , havnt died yet n its been bout 8 months thumbsup.gif

Afrogirl

Ahah, I love the person above me's avatar.<33333

anyway, like I said in the bloody mary thread. I'm too much of a wuss to try any of these things. I love the backround stories for them though.

I did try this and I am now dead.

We have an internet cafe here in hell.

No but really, it does not work.

Mirrors are btw quite scary if it is almost dark in the room.

Edited by Kaj

752534[/snapback]

Yeah i tried that after i saw the movies, and im still here and that was about 3 years... maybe the Candy guy is late ... he may have to stop by 50CENTS "Candy shop"....

I also tryed the "Bloody Mary" thingy ...and nothing ... maybe she met the candy Man at the cansy shop...

How are things going in hell, Kaj?Looks like you've been sinful with Dr. before the wedding tongue.gif

Edited by Moose-Of-Armageddon

Ahah, I love the person above me's avatar.<33333

anyway, like I said in the bloody mary thread. I'm too much of a wuss to try any of these things. I love the backround stories for them though.

758335[/snapback]

Ha ha thanks grin2.gifthumbsup.gif

I once did the Bloody Mary version on a dare during a sleep-over, and absolutely nothing happened in the bathroom. I did have a minor heart attack when I exited and found myself ambushed by my alleged friends hidden around a corner.

Hmmmm..Are you still suffering the conditions and consequences of this heart attack?

Yep i tried this after i watched the film, im still alive lol.

lol thats true, anyone who tries it would be dead lol... so how could we be like i tried it.. i think in o some people who have tried it who say its bull****... same with like blood mary.

Although i do think that for some reason be it the music or the brillinat acting by the Candyman that this was a very very scary movie(for me)

I have tried it and nothing happened.THANK GOD!!!

I have tried that to scare my little sisters. Haha, that stuff is so legend.