Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Footage of an alien peering thru window...

TheLikeness

Yes.. that's the video alright. There have been many misconceptions over the years as to what exactly the video is like, but your description is right on. Did you build this description after reading through the forum or did you personally remember seeing this video??

• 3 months later...
im pretty sure that the footage everyones after is on this

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-834605691449249469

More than three years they've been searching for this video. If this is really the footage we've been looking for, I'm deeming you the Holy Spirit.

Yes.. that's the video alright. There have been many misconceptions over the years as to what exactly the video is like, but your description is right on. Did you build this description after reading through the forum or did you personally remember seeing this video??

I just noticed this reply, sorry. I think you are asking me about my description I gave above, but I am not sure. I do remember seeing this video just as I described it. I think it may have been posted on this forum a long time ago but I am not certain. I can still picture the video. It was a Japanese clip show and they were making fun of this clip for some reason. I think the family was Caucasian though but I am not certain. I will take a look at the link that was posted and see if its the same one. I hope you find what you are looking for.

I think I may have found it, ore one very similar. I remember it being christmas but I think this is the one I was thinking of. It starts at approx 2:20 in the video. Check it out an let me know.

alien in window @ 2:20

On second thought, this may be the one that was posted earlier and the link was lost. The one I was describing was most definately christmas and this one is not. I will keep looking. I would like to see it again as well

Edited by married_chick26

I think I may have found it, ore one very similar. I remember it being christmas but I think this is the one I was thinking of. It starts at approx 2:20 in the video. Check it out an let me know.

alien in window @ 2:20

On second thought, this may be the one that was posted earlier and the link was lost. The one I was describing was most definately christmas and this one is not. I will keep looking. I would like to see it again as well

looked like some drunk staggering about with a mask on to me,or dare i say elvis?

• 4 months later...

It's weird, I've been thinking about this video for at least ten years and casually searching for it probably every two years since...

...lately I've become obsessed with seeing it again, this image of a face that so haunted me as a child.

I can't believe there are so many others out there who had the same experience I did!!! What's more, I really can't believe that in this day and age when I can find every friggin' commerical I remember as a child on Youtube, there is still no accounting for this video! How is it possible????? Did no one in America tape it back in 95 or 96 or whenever? I find that hard to believe, and yet...here we are.

The video that was once posted of the Japanese compilation is now gone, but I'm grateful someone had the foresight to post a couple images...these images are strikingly similar to what I remember from so many years ago, yet, as many have pointed out, there are a few key differences that pretty much render them incorrect; my recollection has always been that the face appeared in the bottom right hand corner of the window, not left, and I am pretty certain this is so.

Please don't stop searching, people! Keep fighting the good fight! We'll get there yet.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I have some very important information, i posted it a week ago and my message got deleted and my membership canceled.

I am scared to do it again.

if anyone would like to contact me hear what i have found out in regards to this video, please do it via email at cephid_kc@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

I have the answers, I have looked into this extensively, but my posts continue to be deleted.

If you folks want the truth, you are going to have to get a new forum, this one is bunked.

• 1 month later...

That video is not the one. Think 'Christmas' and 'Home Video'.. and 'Strange Universe-y'..

and I'm almost 100% sure it had something to do with Missouri. And being on a farm.

We WILL find this video! And I don't care if I have to make a life's fortune and offer it all as a reward for whoever finds the video first.. my eyes will see that video again

I have the answers, I have looked into this extensively, but my posts continue to be deleted.

If you folks want the truth, you are going to have to get a new forum, this one is bunked.

... wouldn't they just delete these comments too

I think I'm going to call bull here man. And if you really do have the video, I'll offer 50 bucks via paypal after you post it here.

Frazier, I do not have the video. I merely know why nobody else has this video either.

Every time I try to explain this in a post, it is deleted, this has happened thrice so far, and my account was nixed as well, this is my second.

If you want to hear what I got to say send me an email at cephid_kc@hotmail.com

I'm not 100% sure, but wasn't that part of the "Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County" show that UPN aired way back when? It was a Blair Witch style fake found footage thing... scary as heck though.

You can find it (Chopped up in parts) on youtube...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not 100% sure, but wasn't that part of the "Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County" show that UPN aired way back when? It was a Blair Witch style fake found footage thing... scary as heck though.

You can find it (Chopped up in parts) on youtube...

for the 350,000th time.. no.. it's NOT that video.

I will pay good money for this video.. any offers, just pm me

I've looked for this on the tapes I have of Strange Universe but can't seem find it. I'll have to search my episodes of Sightings to see if they featured it on there. The clip...from what I remember (around 1996) had one or two people on a couch watching pro wrestling or something of that nature and slowly you see an alien face pop up in the window right behind/above them.

Edited by tatanka