Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Questions

Bier

I'm new here, (my name is Bier) but I have a question that I'd like help answering. There's an angel in Catholic/ Christian belief named Siel. I'd like to know who this angel is, and everything about them, please. All I know so far is that Siel is the angel of the zodiac sigh capricorn, and might be a girl. I also found some sort of reference to this angel crying and there being some sort of significance to it, but it wasn't stated just what that was. I could be wrong though. Any corrections or added info. would greatly help, thank you.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken1Burton

• JohnnyBoyC

• Mr Supertypo

• Bier

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard of such angel. If you can tell me where he is mentioned in the bible, I can look him up. If not, then please don't associate him with the Christian religion.

Bier.

There is no angel in the King James Version of the Bible named Siel, There is no angle who is crying other then those crying with a loud voice. And I don’t think that is the type of crying you mean. The Catholic Church has a habit of giving out names which do not appear in Scripture.

They have names for Mary’s parents, they have Veronicia who is not in Scripture. Look for Siel in a book on Catholic Dogma. But if your interested in knowing about Angels. Study those who are seen in the Scriptures. Michael, and Gabriel and many others.

I have always though the concept of a guardian angel is cute. I can see them getting themselves in a lot of trouble. Imagine a Guardian Angel seeing you do something wrong. They poke an Omni-present God in the side and says “Did you see that?” After about three or four pokes God would pull a Donald Trump “Your Fired.”

You need a good concordance if you are searching things out, Some can be downloaded on the Internet. They also make a small pocket computer Bible which has a very fast search ability. They sell for around fifty to one hundred dollars. A lot of computer stores have them. Searching is made a great deal easier with one. In less then one second it will tell you “Siel not in the Bible”

That is the KJV version, and they come with different versions on the computer.

Ken